Forums:
Politics

Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
bonilla On April 05, 2010

somewhere, Federated States of
#1New Post! Mar 25, 2010 @ 14:55:05
An overview of the biased media coverage given to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Western media. It's a long film, so I'm sure most people won't have the time to view it all, but it's basically giving an entirely different perspective to the one that we see on our news. It talks about how ardently and effectively the Israeli government works to maintain a positive image in the Western world. It's very interesting and I urge those of you who have time to at least browse through parts of it and discuss the facts spoken of on here. The film is a few years old so it doesn't cover the more recent events of the conflict, but it's pretty dead-on as far as the biased coverage goes.

WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#2New Post! Mar 25, 2010 @ 23:16:37
@bonilla Said

An overview of the biased media coverage given to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Western media. It's a long film, so I'm sure most people won't have the time to view it all, but it's basically giving an entirely different perspective to the one that we see on our news. It talks about how ardently and effectively the Israeli government works to maintain a positive image in the Western world. It's very interesting and I urge those of you who have time to at least browse through parts of it and discuss the facts spoken of on here. The film is a few years old so it doesn't cover the more recent events of the conflict, but it's pretty dead-on as far as the biased coverage goes.

I listened to read and watched the formation of the State of Israel fom its terrorist activities agaist England to the terror presently being used against her now. One difference! After the wars against the Arans they had no choice but to defend their position.
I talked to a Palistinian who left when the jews took over. He told me that the Jews had a short time to live because they would all be killed the next war. There was a better and safer way for the Palastinians to get mose of their land back.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs