The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Kids

i have had quite a day with my neice and her friend today.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#1New Post! Mar 06, 2010 @ 08:55:23
ok my sister and her husband took off to wendover lastnight and so i am watching her kids while til they come back tommorow and today was fine except my neice is best friends with this girl who is nice but then again she kinda acts like she thinks she is all better than everyone else cuz her mom lets her do whatever she wants to when she wants to and today she came over here to play with her and for some reason my neice only becomes friends with people who get away with alot of stuff and my neice they dont let her get away with anything they are really strict with her and this girl she is friends with her mom lets her do whatever she wants and my neice is around her she thinks she can do whatever she wants and that she dont have to listen to me cuz today i didnt get very much sleep lastnight i was til 3am and then i had to get up at 7am to take to her to school and get her ready and then when they got home from school and i didnt really care at first but they wanted to go over to her house and get something from her house and i thought well its just around the corner and so i told her she could go over to her house if she came right back and they came back and then they called my dad which she lied to me and told me my dad said he was coming over cuz they wanted to set up a lemonade stand and so they called my mom and asked my mom for my dads cell phone number and she called him but when her friend was standing there she told me that he was going to come over here and bring some lemonade some root beer and some plastic cups and i really didnt want him coming over here so i called my mom and she told me that she sitting right next to him while he was talking to her and that he never even said that he told her that he couldnt come over cuz he didnt have a way here and they really set on making this lemonade stand and so they asked me if they could walk to 7-11 and i said no that my back is messed up and i wouldnt be able to walk all the way over there and they said they could go by them selves and i said no that her mom would totally kill me if she found out and so they said well then were gonna go call her mom and see if she will give us a ride there and i said no that she dont know her mom and so told them i would walk over there with them and so went over there and really the little girl seemed nice but then she kinda reminded me of someone who thought everything was a huge joke and could get away with whatever she wanted to and didnt have to listen to nobody and i guess she found someones coin purse at school and it had a whole bunch of money in it and she just picked it up and took it and my sister already dont really like her very much and after i had to watch her today i can see why especially if she is stealing other peoples stuff.
my mom said that i should keep my eye out for her when she is over here which is hardly ever i dont think cuz she thinks she steals other peoples stuff.
to me i think she is a bad influence on her and she should be friends with someone that she wouldnt have to pretend to be someone else in front of her and thats what she does when she is around her she likes to show off.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#2New Post! Mar 06, 2010 @ 09:15:05
Wow..
You really don't like sentences or paragraphs do you?
hiz_gurl On April 10, 2011

Brisbane, Australia
#3New Post! Mar 06, 2010 @ 11:01:10
kids suck
im a maplestoryadict

#4New Post! Mar 08, 2010 @ 05:27:47
@hiz_gurl Said

kids suck

really they dont i like kids its just my neice likes to show off in front of her friends and i think her friends mom lets her get away with alot of stuff like roaming around the neighborhood and sleeping over at her friends house alot.
and my sister is more stricter with her kids she wont let her get away with anything especially go over to her friends house by herself my sister go anywhere alone unless she is going to school when she is riding her bike the only times she can leave the yard is if she an adult with her other wise she makes her stay in the yard she said she is too young to be out running around the neighborhood by herself.
Toddlermom On July 21, 2012

bronx,
#5New Post! Mar 08, 2010 @ 20:52:07
@darkangel28 Said

really they dont i like kids its just my neice likes to show off in front of her friends and i think her friends mom lets her get away with alot of stuff like roaming around the neighborhood and sleeping over at her friends house alot.
and my sister is more stricter with her kids she wont let her get away with anything especially go over to her friends house by herself my sister go anywhere alone unless she is going to school when she is riding her bike the only times she can leave the yard is if she an adult with her other wise she makes her stay in the yard she said she is too young to be out running around the neighborhood by herself.

You have to break up your paragraph a bit, it's pretty difficult on the eyes.
im a maplestoryadict

#6New Post! Mar 09, 2010 @ 00:08:16
@Toddlermom Said

You have to break up your paragraph a bit, it's pretty difficult on the eyes.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs