The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Gender Issues

My mom got punched by her brother over a house.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
unidentifiedangel On September 09, 2009

Quezon City, Philippines
#1New Post! Mar 15, 2006 @ 14:13:02
My mum got punched by her brother before.. It's family politics really. My uncles are jealous that my mum ended up so well and that our family has nice cars and everything. But they hide behind their lies and say that my mum should be ashamed of herself trying to get her "mana" or the stuff that she'll get when my grandmother dies. I dont know what you call it in English.

But it's NOT true because why would we want the house when we can buy ou r own? My parents have been paying for most of the bills and my uncles and my grandmother arent even thankful! They just ignore my mum when she goes upstairs to their part of the place.

Then right before Christmas my mum decided to clean up the house so that it would look great on Christmas then my uncle got mad and started screaming at her to give him the key to my grandmother's room which she was cleaning. She didnt want to give it to him then they had a fight and he punched her.

My mum told my aunt that my sister would be using the bathroom since my uncle keeps on using her shaver and is really unhygeinic (sp?). But she didnt get to use it until a WEEK after! And my mum shouldnt be asking permission from my aunt because my aunt is NOT a direct member of the family. My mom is the one entitled to the house but my aunt keeps on thinking that it's hers!

Aaaargh. It was just so unfair that we had to move out when my uncle punched my mum.

What's worse is that my OTHER uncle kept on bringing my elder siblings into the fight and accusing THEM of wanting to get their "mana" while my grandmother is still alive! But they had NOTHING to do with the fight! That's so ridiculous!

And what's even WORSE than that is that my grandmother keeps on complaining that she's too old to deal with her fighting to my MUM but it was my UNCLE who called her! My mum didnt even want her to be PART of the fight! When it was my mum's birthday soon after she didnt greet her and even asked her to pay the ELECTRIC BILL! ON HER BIRTHDAY!

My grandfather's favorite was my mum but my grandmother favours all the boys in the family. So she chose my uncle who PUNCHED my mom instead of my MUM who has been paying the bills and keeping the house CLEAN.

Unfair? YES IT IS.
xohxthexironyx On December 25, 2006

Towards San Francisco, Califor
#2New Post! Mar 15, 2006 @ 15:17:44
omgosh. I would've punched him back!! That's horrible. I hope everything works out!!
unidentifiedangel On September 09, 2009

Quezon City, Philippines
#3New Post! Mar 15, 2006 @ 15:21:05
Thanks. It is actually. We're now living in a nice condo far away from them.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs