Forums: Relationships:
Friendships

It's funny..

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 03:36:25
Are there people on here that you've met and talked to and noticed you had a lot in common with each other?

I can think of two people (kyahbean and twiztid, both nutcases might I add) who I can totally relate this to. Like, if I were to spit out 10 random facts about myself, I can probably bet at least 7 of them would be the same in one form or another. It's weird because I really don't know anyone here on Long Island that I can say that about. Most of my friends are either completely different or somewhat different. I don't really know anyone who is remarkably similar to me. But I come on here, and I can think of two people who share my views on things, who think alike when answering a topic or question, and say thing that sound so familiar because I've been saying them to myself for such a long time. No one else around here seems to say these things!

Let's take for example, Nathan. Now, I don't think he and I are alike really in any big way but how weird is it that he and I were born at the exact same time? We were both born on July 29, 1990. The only difference is, he was born in the UK, and I was born here. He was born at 9PM and I was born at 4PM. Guess how many hours ahead the UK is from the Eastern time zone. Yep. Five. So even though we were born at different clock times, we both popped out at the same time in history. I just think that's a little weird.

It's strange I think. How about you? Ever think about this? Who are you really similar to?
twiztidangel On May 19, 2010
Why So Serious?

kingdom of muggles, Canada
#2New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 03:38:10
yeah. dressing up IS uncomfortable.

#3New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 03:38:40
And band geeks unite
stumblinthrulife On April 16, 2008

Deleted

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 03:42:59
@annski729 Said
Are there people on here that you've met and talked to and noticed you had a lot in common with each other?

I can think of two people (kyahbean and twiztid, both nutcases might I add) who I can totally relate this to. Like, if I were to spit out 10 random facts about myself, I can probably bet at least 7 of them would be the same in one form or another. It's weird because I really don't know anyone here on Long Island that I can say that about. Most of my friends are either completely different or somewhat different. I don't really know anyone who is remarkably similar to me. But I come on here, and I can think of two people who share my views on things, who think alike when answering a topic or question, and say thing that sound so familiar because I've been saying them to myself for such a long time. No one else around here seems to say these things!

Let's take for example, Nathan. Now, I don't think he and I are alike really in any big way but how weird is it that he and I were born at the exact same time? We were both born on July 29, 1990. The only difference is, he was born in the UK, and I was born here. He was born at 9PM and I was born at 4PM. Guess how many hours ahead the UK is from the Eastern time zone. Yep. Five. So even though we were born at different clock times, we both popped out at the same time in history. I just think that's a little weird.

It's strange I think. How about you? Ever think about this? Who are you really similar to?

I know exactly what you mean. Peanut and I didn't meet on TFS, but we did meet online. At first we were just friends, but it very rapidly became clear that we were meant to be together. We have sooo much in common it's crazy. We like the same music, same taste in films, same sense of humour, everything.

About the only thing we don't have in common is that I'm compulsively tidy, and she's obsessively messy (sorry booboo, but you are ). Though I seem to be turning into a slob now. Odd though, as soon as she's away I get compulsive about cleaning again. Anyway, that's beside the point.

#5New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 03:44:37
It's really weird though. Like no one around here shares some of my views on different topics, and then I come on here, stumble upon a person I find interesting for no real particular interest, and we start talking, and then I begin to realize all these weird similarities. It's kinda hard to explain!
jwasafrog On September 18, 2010

, California
#6New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 03:48:35
I think TFS is somekind of wierd vortex/wormhole/paralel universe. It makes
time pass way too quickly when you have stuff to do, and you meet way too
many cool people.

*insert creepy music and Rod Serling monologue here*

#7New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:02:47
@jwasafrog Said
I think TFS is somekind of wierd vortex/wormhole/paralel universe. It makes
time pass way too quickly when you have stuff to do, and you meet way too
many cool people.

*insert creepy music and Rod Serling monologue here*

I think so too
intoxsickated On October 21, 2006

Deleted

Suburbia Hell, California
#8New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:22:27
i haven't met anyone like me!

i seem to get along ok with some of the opposites though!

Deleted

#9New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:23:12
@intoxsickated Said
i haven't met anyone like me!

Dude, I don't think there is anyone quite like you.

Deleted

#10New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:25:52
@stumblinthrulife Said

i don't wanna be a FREAK!

Deleted

#11New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:27:18
@intoxsickated Said
@stumblinthrulife Said

i don't wanna be a FREAK!

Awwwwww, but your our freak, and we love you

In a manly, non-homosexual kinda way that is. Yeah. <deep cough> Hey catch the game?

Deleted

#12New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:28:46
@stumblinthrulife Said
In a manly, non-homosexual kinda way that is.

that's the second time i've heard this now!

only stew likes me in a homosexual kind of way!

wait a sec.......f***, i did too much!

#13New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:39:44
I left out a person. Reiko and I have a lot of the same views on things.

By the way Reiko, where have you been all afternoon? I've been wondering!
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#14New Post! Dec 10, 2005 @ 04:54:58
@annski729 Said
I left out a person. Reiko and I have a lot of the same views on things.

By the way Reiko, where have you been all afternoon? I've been wondering!

This afternoon I was cought up in a nasty snowball battle lol then I had to good cook dinner for Nick's parents.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs