The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Philosophy

Why is it that alot of people like to accuse and judge?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#1New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 00:05:35
Just speaking from the heart that I've noticed when I speak to others from my heart they doubt my better intentions and I find fruit being thrown at me.

Is being part of the mob-mentality a default state of mind and awareness for every human being that people are meant to overcome during some stage in life?

, New Zealand
#2New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 00:09:33
Just speaking from the heart that I've noticed when I speak to others from my heart they doubt my better intentions and I find fruit being thrown at me.

Is being part of the mob-mentality a default state of mind and awareness for every human being that people are meant to overcome during some stage in life?

I should also note that I'm not talking about my participation in forums but rather what I experience in real life when I approach people based on my idealisms. I've literally been laughed at for being true to heart and it's gotten to the point where I now have to ask myself 'before I ask this, let me pretend how I would respond to it if I was ignorant' and then proceed to not even bother presenting the question.

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 00:12:32
I should also let it be noted that I don't mean that everyone seems to be of the mob mentality as there are alot of really genuine and down to earth people that I come upon in real life as well. =)
KillER_ On June 16, 2015
?estoy muerto?

Padetteville, Kingman Reef
#4New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 00:15:18
seems the majority of people refuse to believe someone could have good intentions and want to help someone or something..either because of past experiences of being screwed over, or because its a well known fact theres so much hatred and alterior motives within the world today...

a lot of people would rather have a guard up and assume someone for the worse because its easier than believing someone who says they have good intentions then later getting f*cked over by this person.

its just the way many people are... i guess you have to earn someones trust before your apparent good intentions will be taken seriously

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 01:37:18
I see what you're saying but the situation that comes to mind the most was experiencing a really intense adominable pain and just briefly asking the nurses that I worked around if there was any major organ in that area that could be failing that I should be worried about.

They mistook it as I was a hypochondriac asking for a freebie and proceeded to laugh. Other nurses then joined in the laughter as if catering to pack mentality.

In consideration of my intentions is was an easy question, that was easy to answer and I found that I had overestimated their wisdom because of thier intellectual ability with and knowledge of vitology.

The lesson learned was that they might have healing knowledge but no empathy or compassion. *shrugs*
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs