Forums: TFS+:
TFS+ politics

obama

AuthorMessage
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 07:48:55
is america falling out of love with president obama?

seems a lot of discontent stateside according to news reports on his decision making of late, are these reports justified?

Some new reports also claim it is being fuelled by racists who hate the thought of having a black president?

im not from over there, but would be interested in hearing anyones views on this development, all opinions welcome, supporters of obama or not!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 07:51:55
I think when you get down to the nitty gritty a lot of backwards americans just cant deal with the fact that a black guy is in the white house. Of course everyone will deny this, nobody has the bollocks to actually say it.

To be fair a lot of americans LOVE obama, otherwise he wouldnt have won the vote in the first place. Its just the far right havent stopped screaming since they lost. Its f***ing boring really.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#3New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 07:57:04
I think part of it is that he promised change and he probably meant it but it takes time to make changes, especially big change. I think a lot of people, by the time Bush's run was done, needed and wanted change and expect that Obama would make changes asap perhaps not realizing it would take time.

I think a lot is also fear. They are trying to pass the new health care bill and people fear change, there is a lot of misinformation going on and you know people, they fear the worst and usually believe the worst.

I think some but not much has to do with race. I do think that some are choosing to make it about race.

I agree with some of what is trying to do and disagree with others. I just hope America gets the healthcare it needs and the economy gets better.
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#4New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 08:18:34
I'm not a far right person.
I didn't like Bush and I don't like Obama.
but until his term is up I have to just accept the fact that he is the man in charge.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)