Changing Mp3 Music

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
KaleNeedsCoffee On February 15, 2016
Coffee Addict

, Canada
#31New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 16:17:35
Yea thats why i was asking... i haven't ever thought about using Itunes to burn... it is solely there for syncing my Ipod. I usually just use Nero
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#32New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 16:19:04
@KaleNeedsCoffee Said

Yea thats why i was asking... i haven't ever thought about using Itunes to burn... it is solely there for syncing my Ipod. I usually just use Nero

yeah i had a bittorrent copy of nero that i used to use but my computer got wiped and i cant find the torrent, i guess i'll just stick to WMP or burnmyfiles
Coffee Addict

, Canada
#33New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 16:23:03
Bit torrent is friend love it

My problem with CDs is... how do you pick 20 tracks to play... just so hard... so i never do it anymore. I have the first 2 linkin park cds on one CD (such a great guilty pleasure) and the newest Rise Against album... and thats the only two burned CDs i really have.
Sontaran On January 11, 2012

Deleted

Perth, Australia
#34New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 16:26:16
@KaleNeedsCoffee Said

lol... is it wrong i got so much amusement from this thread?
I've never had a problem burning CDs but i have had a problem playing them on certain CD players.
Had to burn a CD one time... and it didn't work on my cd player... just everyone else's so i try my car as the sure proof method.
So you're attempting to use Itunes to burn the disc?

My gf has a got a new stereo in her car but it dont play the Mp3 style burnt cd's.... like her old cd player did.

My car stereo dont play them for that matter either. lol

We have some good music on our computer, some ive ripped from my cd's and other stuff ive downloaded.... in an Mp3 format.

It gets a bit frustrating when we cant convert the mp3 files because when we make a "playlist"... the Mp3 files wont burn but the format will.

If all the Play lists are in Mp3 format, then itll burn ( but only in mp3 format)and not a mixture of both formats.

and nah, i wasnt using itunes

...Im still learning computers coz i never grew up in that era.
Sausage Snowman

#35New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 16:26:33
I burn them for friends of mine who are stuck in the limwire phase and think whole albums are impossible to get.
i dont mind doing it, my friends generally have quite good msuic taste
for myself the only thing i did was burnt all the Lemon Demon CD's (apart from the two i have real copies of) because i was bored
Coffee Addict

, Canada
#36New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 19:56:49
@Sontaran Said

My gf has a got a new stereo in her car but it dont play the Mp3 style burnt cd's.... like her old cd player did.

My car stereo dont play them for that matter either. lol

We have some good music on our computer, some ive ripped from my cd's and other stuff ive downloaded.... in an Mp3 format.

It gets a bit frustrating when we cant convert the mp3 files because when we make a "playlist"... the Mp3 files wont burn but the format will.

If all the Play lists are in Mp3 format, then itll burn ( but only in mp3 format)and not a mixture of both formats.

and nah, i wasnt using itunes

...Im still learning computers coz i never grew up in that era.

Oh i wasn't actually referring to mp3 CDs... I'm talking about just regular older CD stereos. Like my boombox in my room doesn't play anything burned, but a regular CD player would. Have you considered the type of disc you're using. Like CD/R+ vs. CD/R-?

@KulliK357 Said

I burn them for friends of mine who are stuck in the limwire phase and think whole albums are impossible to get.
i dont mind doing it, my friends generally have quite good msuic taste
for myself the only thing i did was burnt all the Lemon Demon CD's (apart from the two i have real copies of) because i was bored

Mr. bit torrent users that doesn't educate his friends? Are they friends then? I shutter at the thought of a software like Limewire and all the free perks like spyware and viruses that come using it.
Sausage Snowman

#37New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 19:59:04
@KaleNeedsCoffee Said

Oh i wasn't actually referring to mp3 CDs... I'm talking about just regular older CD stereos. Like my boombox in my room doesn't play anything burned, but a regular CD player would. Have you considered the type of disc you're using. Like CD/R+ vs. CD/R-?

Mr. bit torrent users that doesn't educate his friends? Are they friends then? I shutter at the thought of a software like Limewire and all the free perks like spyware and viruses that come using it.

None of them know how to port forward and only one of them would let me do it (but he still prefers limewire because he's a t***)
perliaa On November 04, 2009

Upnorth, Canada
#38New Post! Apr 06, 2009 @ 20:08:35
@Sontaran Said

Does anyone know of a program that can convert Mp3 music files (on my computer) so i can burn to cd and play on a normal cd player????

Cheers people

I have one on my home pc but I forget the name if you google.
Freeware music converter you should find one.
I dont get off work for another two hours I will check to see if anyone suggested one when I get home.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs