Random

Why Would She Ignore Me?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
beatboxer On March 25, 2010

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 30, 2009 @ 06:20:40
So, this is the situation.
My mate, Davy, has a girlfriend, Molly, whose best friend is Lexxy. Molly and Lexxy came down to the College on Saturday for a party, which was absolutely fantastic. Lexxy started off by talking to me a lot, holding my hand and we kissed several times aswell and she stayed with me on Saturday night.

But Molly left yesterday and all of a sudden it was like I didn't exist to Lexxy anymore. We were in the room for 3 hours, just the two of us, and she didn't say a single thing to me. But, when my mate, Davy, walked in she immediately started talking to him.

But, what I'm wondering is, why she would ignore me after we had a good time the night before? I just don't understand it. This happens quite a lot to me, by the way. It seems the only time girls talk to me is when they are pissed.

I'm just getting this off my chest, but feel free to comment.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#2New Post! Mar 30, 2009 @ 06:45:04
@beatboxer Said

So, this is the situation.
My mate, Davy, has a girlfriend, Molly, whose best friend is Lexxy. Molly and Lexxy came down to the College on Saturday for a party, which was absolutely fantastic. Lexxy started off by talking to me a lot, holding my hand and we kissed several times aswell and she stayed with me on Saturday night.

But Molly left yesterday and all of a sudden it was like I didn't exist to Lexxy anymore. We were in the room for 3 hours, just the two of us, and she didn't say a single thing to me. But, when my mate, Davy, walked in she immediately started talking to him.

But, what I'm wondering is, why she would ignore me after we had a good time the night before? I just don't understand it. This happens quite a lot to me, by the way. It seems the only time girls talk to me is when they are pissed.

I'm just getting this off my chest, but feel free to comment.

You know, if she really did regret the whole thing and couldn't bear to see you I doubt she would have sat in that room with both of you for 3 hours. It just would have been too uncomfortable for her. She would have made a good excuse, a bad excuse - any excuse, to be elsewhere.

I guess whats happened here is that you got to see her sober. It may be that she is very shy in real life and perhaps embarrassed about what happened. It's really hard to ignore someone for 3 hours lol. I can't help wondering if she was testing the waters to see what you would do.

Did you say anything to her? Did you take her aside and ask for her phone number....tell her you had a great night? If this was just a bit of fun for you (nothing wrong with that btw) perhaps this was her way of letting you know it was just a bit of fun for her also.

I agree, it's bizarre. If she didn't want to talk to you, she should have made other arrangements for the 3 hours. I'm sure your friend Davy will be able to fill you in on what happened here eventually. She sounds a little embarrassed to me, that's all - and perhaps, was still hung-over too...

, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 30, 2009 @ 07:05:47
no i didnt say anything to her. we had talked a bit before this when Molly was still about but i didnt talk her much myself, no.

i saw her on friday though too, when she was sober, and she talked to me then, quite a lot.

i dont know. ive given up. it doesnt make sense to me and im not gonna let my head or heart get f***ed up with it.

thanks for your input though.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#4New Post! Mar 30, 2009 @ 09:20:22
It's all a little too bizaar for me to try and sort..

One thing is clear though, you need to learn to communicate.

After about the first 15 minutes of being treated like that, I would have been asking that person "did I do something wrong to you"?...then if her attitude continued on the same way, I'd take the stance you now feel..

Speaking up isn't always the easiest thing, especially in an awkward, or bizaar situation; but you'll find it nips things in the bud pretty quickly...and you'll save yourself alot of frustration in that department with girls in the future, because at least you will have the peace of mind of knowing you tried, and the problem is "her", not you.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#5New Post! Mar 30, 2009 @ 09:30:54
So for three hours you two sat in the same room and said nothing to each other ? I'll bet she wondering the very same question ,,,"Why Would he Ignore Me??"
Maybe get your mate to have his girlfriend get Lexxy;s phone number and then give Lexxy a call . If she won't come to the phone then hey , move on if she does come to the phone then great make a date ...

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 30, 2009 @ 09:34:33
@iwannano Said

So for three hours you two sat in the same room and said nothing to each other ? I'll bet she wondering the very same question ,,,"Why Would he Ignore Me??"
Maybe get your mate to have his girlfriend get Lexxy;s phone number and then give Lexxy a call . If she won't come to the phone then hey , move on if she does come to the phone then great make a date ...

well we were on the computers. yes i know, well she was busy then BUT she would talk to davy while on the computer. when he fell asleep she didnt talk to me. and shes still here, well up the stairs with davy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs