Politics

New Face Of RNC!!!! Michael Steele

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#61New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 20:56:58
awww am i not allowed too post because it conflicts with your posts, poor ittle baby

but anyway, notice i never said it was wrong.
i was criticizing its integrity, as i don't doubt it contains truth, but as its clearly biased, that truth is going to be skewed too one side.
and it clearly contains way too much opinon rather than fact, it also contains far too many unsubstantiated claims
e.g democrats created the KKK

WTFBBQ

*edit* to answer your question, here is a link, that links too other links, which undoubtedly link to other links and so on
links??
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#62New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 20:58:14
@mark_is_god Said

facts lol.

that article is from one person, from site called national black *republican*

you have a very low standard for "facts"

She may have a low standard for blacks as well......but she also fails to realize, that the dems of today are NOT the same party as they once were.....case in point......just look at who our president is!! 8) Look back at the faces of the people who attended the election rallys in 2008.....Mc Cain had mostly whites in the crowds....while president Obama had faces of many colors....it's really very simple....but kudos to you!!

antrim, Ireland
#63New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 21:14:47
bobbi hasn't said anything against blacks
that i have seen

so i don't know where you got, this from.
"She may have a low standard for blacks"

Chicago, Illinois
#64New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 21:32:06
@mark_is_god Said

bobbi hasn't said anything against blacks
that i have seen

so i don't know where you got, this from.
"She may have a low standard for blacks"

I meant 'facts'...sorry!!

Chicago, Illinois
#65New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 21:33:58
@Spinkiegirl Said

She may have a low standard for blacks as well......but she also fails to realize, that the dems of today are NOT the same party as they once were.....case in point......just look at who our president is!! 8) Look back at the faces of the people who attended the election rallys in 2008.....Mc Cain had mostly whites in the crowds....while president Obama had faces of many colors....it's really very simple....but kudos to you!!

What I get a neg kudos for a mistake? That doesn't seem fair!!
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#66New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 21:57:22
@mark_is_god Said

facts lol.

that article is from one person, from site called national black *republican*

you have a very low standard for "facts"

Here is a link to 4,170 sites that will back up bobbi's one link.
I did not go check out all 4,170 links but I'm also going to give google the benefit of the doubt ' Results 1 - 10 of about 4,170 for The Democrats ,Black Codes,Jim Crow law,Ku Klux Klan'

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=The+Democrats+%2CBlack+Codes%2CJim+Crow+law%2CKu+Klux+Klan&btnG=Search

antrim, Ireland
#67New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 22:01:29
lol thanks, give me a couple of years and i'll come back and tell you if the unsubstantiated claims are now proven or unproven.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#68New Post! Feb 03, 2009 @ 22:01:40
@Spinkiegirl Said

https://realdemocrathistory.wordpress.com/category/kkk/

This is 'just' a blog ,but, It has several links to the encyclopedia where the facts are.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#69New Post! Feb 04, 2009 @ 02:44:41
Quote:
and it clearly contains way too much opinon rather than fact, it also contains far too many unsubstantiated claims
e.g democrats created the KKK

Uh, that isn't exactly unsubstantiated. Every history book will tell you the KKK was created by Southern Democrats. However, that shouldn't be surprising in the least. Both parties were strictly regional (even more so than now), with the Democrats mostly staying in the South and Republicans mostly staying in the North. Naturally, the party of the South would be the 1 to create the Klan, regardless of which 1 it would've been. More importantly, it should be noted that the people who started the Klan were former Confederate soldiers (I think all of them were officers, but I can't remember). That, rather than political affiliation, paints a clearer picture of why the Klan was created.

Chicago, Illinois
#70New Post! Feb 04, 2009 @ 02:49:14
@crazylikeafox Said

Uh, that isn't exactly unsubstantiated. Every history book will tell you the KKK was created by Southern Democrats. However, that shouldn't be surprising in the least. Both parties were strictly regional (even more so than now), with the Democrats mostly staying in the South and Republicans mostly staying in the North. Naturally, the party of the South would be the 1 to create the Klan, regardless of which 1 it would've been. More importantly, it should be noted that the people who started the Klan were former Confederate soldiers (I think all of them were officers, but I can't remember). That, rather than political affiliation, paints a clearer picture of why the Klan was created.

Hey that sounds about right.....kudos...it's very CLEAR that the dems of the past are not the dems of today!
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#71New Post! Feb 04, 2009 @ 16:04:09
@Spinkiegirl Said

Hey that sounds about right.....kudos...it's very CLEAR that the dems of the past are not the dems of today!

yep your are right 'they' are not the same....

Feb 3, 7:32 PM (ET)

By JIM DAVENPORT

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - A black state senator is pushing a bill that would require South Carolina cities and counties to give their workers a paid day off for Confederate Memorial Day or lose millions in state funds.

Democratic Sen. Robert Ford's bill won initial approval from a Senate subcommittee Tuesday. It would force county and municipal governments to follow the schedule of holidays used by the state, which gives workers 12 paid days off, including May 10 to honor Confederate war dead. Mississippi and Alabama also recognize Confederate Memorial Day.

just incase you forgot....Confederate army wanted too keep slavery.

https://apnews.myway.com/article/20090204/D964E6FO0.html

Chicago, Illinois
#72New Post! Feb 04, 2009 @ 16:19:46
@bobbimay Said

By JIM DAVENPORT

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) - A black state senator is pushing a bill that would require South Carolina cities and counties to give their workers a paid day off for Confederate Memorial Day or lose millions in state funds.

Democratic Sen. Robert Ford's bill won initial approval from a Senate subcommittee Tuesday. It would force county and municipal governments to follow the schedule of holidays used by the state, which gives workers 12 paid days off, including May 10 to honor Confederate war dead. Mississippi and Alabama also recognize Confederate Memorial Day.

Well just in case you forgot.....I'am NOT a dem...nor am I a rep. there is NO party that defines ME!!! But you sound like you may need some defination.....

antrim, Ireland
#73New Post! Feb 04, 2009 @ 16:29:49
@crazylikeafox Said

democrats and republicans are political ideology's, not some single entity.

as far as i know the kkk was formed by six guys from Tennessee if my memory serves me right.
i don't know if they were democrats, i looked but to no avail.

but even if they were, that doesn't mean the KKK was started by the democrats.

if i was a republican, and i started a racist hate filled organization, for names sakes call it bob.
does that mean the republicans started bob?

i would like too think no.

now you could go onto too argue that the majority of KKK members were/are democrats, or something along those lines.
but this is only one example from that article there are plenty more discrepancy's.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#74New Post! Feb 04, 2009 @ 20:56:29
@bobbimay Said

By JIM DAVENPORT

So, if I can find a Republican, somewhere in the country, that boned a donkey then I can say that Republicans bone donkeys? Awesone!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs