f***ing myself up?

Well you did all that Ann Summers s***, so wouldnt put it past you
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#47New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 00:50:17
@Stigma Said

I actually was talking with my mom, and she said when she was in high school, NOBODY was overweight, people were average and less.

It really is amazing how much that has changed over the years, I wouldn't call myself fat, but I'm not exactly thin either. I'm 5'5" and 135lbs. I don't know how many stones that is, around 10 stones I think, maybe a little less?

You are healthy! Don't you dare try and lose weight to end up looking like some of those 'anorexic' looking girls (in my opinion)...
besides, the majority of men prefer some shape to their women!

Your weight is healty for your height.
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#48New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 00:55:00
@loveis Said

You are healthy! Don't you dare try and lose weight to end up looking like some of those 'anorexic' looking girls (in my opinion)...

I think as long as you're healthy you'll be a reasonable size, be it a few lbs over or under what your 'ideal weight' is. Please note I say a few.

Being overweight or underweight isn't healthy regardless of why you are, people come in all shapes and sizes I accept that, but we should all ideally be within a certain weight range for our height because our bodys aren't designed to take excess and too little stops the body from functioning.

Ultimately even with medical conditions people try to be their ideal weight right? So it's definitely something we should all be aiming for to get to and maintain our ideal weight.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#49New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 00:56:30
@Stigma Said

I actually was talking with my mom, and she said when she was in high school, NOBODY was overweight, people were average and less.

It really is amazing how much that has changed over the years, I wouldn't call myself fat, but I'm not exactly thin either. I'm 5'5" and 135lbs. I don't know how many stones that is, around 10 stones I think, maybe a little less?

@angelcake Said

I think as long as you're healthy you'll be a reasonable size, be it a few lbs over or under what your 'ideal weight' is. Please note I say a few.

Being overweight or underweight isn't healthy regardless of why you are, people come in all shapes and sizes I accept that, but we should all ideally be within a certain weight range for our height because our bodys aren't designed to take excess and too little stops the body from functioning.

Ultimately even with medical conditions people try to be their ideal weight right? So it's definitely something we should all be aiming for to get to and maintain our ideal weight.

Yes, I agree.
Hinckleylad On October 08, 2009

Deleted

leicester, United Kingdom
#50New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 06:31:17
a lot of weight issues can be put down to society and how it has changed over the years, as kids we were always active, todays kids are not so, we used to eat differently like healthy family meals all together, now families most of which have both parents working eat around work commitments,and tend to eat lots more processed and so called convenience foods.

even in the work place, the vast majority of people used to work in manufacturing inductries (uk), this was physical work in the main, now even those type of jobs have changed.

but there are no excuses for some people, some people are lazy,lack motivation, and bring on health and weight problems by negecting their bodies,we are all responsible for what we consume,
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#51New Post! Jan 12, 2009 @ 06:36:46
@loveis Said

heh, thanks.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs