Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10
rubylights On November 30, 2021

Miami, Florida
#136New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 19:27:00
@ellicia08 Said

well maybe you are all right x

i fainted at school today (not like its the first time its happened)

and they reffered me to an eating disorders counciler x

i still dont think i have an eating disorder tho but hey x

but yer they made me not go to dance tonight and drink 3 liters of this stuff called dioralite or summit (meant to replace salt level or summit , but it was sick !)

i also had to have a "chat " wiv my parents and stuff , it didnt get very far tho

all that happened today just kinda made me not want to eat at all now tho

god i feel crap

you have no idea how happy this post just made me. i stayed up praying for you last night so that something would happen to get you the help you need. thank goodness someone noticed. i hope they don't let up on you easily and that they push you to keep seeking help. good luck.

Miami, Florida
#137New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 19:28:00
@rubylights Said

you have no idea how happy this post just made me. i stayed up praying for you last night so that something would happen to get you the help you need. thank goodness someone noticed. i hope they don't let up on you easily and that they push you to keep seeking help. i do hope you're feeling better. i'm sure this will help you. good luck.

Miami, Florida
#138New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 19:28:36
sorry for the double post.
ellicia08 On December 06, 2008

leeds, United Kingdom
#139New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 19:31:08
@rubylights Said

sorry for the double post.

nah worries x

and im sorry your all so concerned about me x

i dont want to make ppl woorie

all i ever do is try my best to please everyone

and somehow i always fail
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#140New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 20:23:15
@ellicia08 Said

nah worries x

and im sorry your all so concerned about me x

i dont want to make ppl woorie

all i ever do is try my best to please everyone

and somehow i always fail

Eat more, put on a couple of kilos, and post new pix of your beautiful face on your new gorgeous healthy body, and you'll make us all very pleased. The only person that you need to worry about is yourself, take care of yourself, and try to get some food into you.. even if it's just a little toast and jam..... for starters.

leeds, United Kingdom
#141New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 20:34:33
@boxerdc Said

Eat more, put on a couple of kilos, and post new pix of your beautiful face on your new gorgeous healthy body, and you'll make us all very pleased. The only person that you need to worry about is yourself, take care of yourself, and try to get some food into you.. even if it's just a little toast and jam..... for starters.

ill try x

claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#142New Post! Nov 26, 2008 @ 21:03:14
You look after yourself and thanks for listening to all the people who want to see you well.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#143New Post! Nov 27, 2008 @ 20:16:59
@ellicia08 Said

but yer they made me not go to dance tonight and drink 3 liters of this stuff called dioralite or summit (meant to replace salt level or summit , but it was sick !)

i also had to have a "chat " wiv my parents and stuff , it didnt get very far tho

god i feel crap

Great to hear that you're on the right track. It will take some hard work and time.. But I'm rooting for you all the way...
Ashmee11 On November 10, 2009

Yeahhh, Michigan
#144New Post! Dec 01, 2008 @ 17:40:20
The healthiest way to lose weight is by eating 5-6 solid meals a day about evey 2 hours. You do not have to eat a lot each meal, but you want to keep your metabolism going all day so you are never deprived. Also working out regularly will help with extra weight too. You don't have to be a maniac, just 3-4 days of solid cardio and weights a week. You are very young and thin. If you do not take care of your body now, you are going to have problems in the future. You are still growing, and dieting so much can affect many things in your body in a negative manner. You may not notice right away, but eventually they will surface when you get older. Just take care of yourself and do it right! It is in your best interest for the future!!

leeds, United Kingdom
#145New Post! Dec 06, 2008 @ 22:45:55
@Ashmee11 Said

The healthiest way to lose weight is by eating 5-6 solid meals a day about evey 2 hours. You do not have to eat a lot each meal, but you want to keep your metabolism going all day so you are never deprived. Also working out regularly will help with extra weight too. You don't have to be a maniac, just 3-4 days of solid cardio and weights a week. You are very young and thin. If you do not take care of your body now, you are going to have problems in the future. You are still growing, and dieting so much can affect many things in your body in a negative manner. You may not notice right away, but eventually they will surface when you get older. Just take care of yourself and do it right! It is in your best interest for the future!!

all right then x

thankyou xx

and sorry for getting back to you late x

have been busy xx

sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#146New Post! Dec 06, 2008 @ 22:51:03
@ellicia08 Said

god i feel crap

Am glad you are a bit better now, but whatever you do make sure you don't faint again. I went through a similar phase and collapsed several times in school, in the middle of science lessons= much embarrassment and awkward questions. I really hope you feel a bit happier with yourself now, just try to look in the mirror and say something positive about yourself every day or stuff like that, it does work after a while.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs