Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#46New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:45:20
@adrinachrome Said

pretty much guarantee I can do that, as a matter of fact the next shower I take I'm gonna try!

I'm sure Melissa will be very happy.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:45:49
My brother used to piss out his window quite a lot when he was drunk, there toilet was downstairs though.

Been to the football once, and I was in the pub, the blokes were coming into the womens toilets and pissing in the sinks there because there as such a big queue in the mens.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#48New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:46:45
@plebian_angel Said

When I was with the ex, I would throw up in the sink as it had a garbage disposal. So much better than throwing up in the toilet! But peeing is just gross. So is puking i guess.

I throw up outside in like a secluded place and then hose it off, or I rather throw up in a bag and throw it in the the trash.
RIP Boobie

#49New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:47:22
@plebian_angel Said

When I was with the ex, I would throw up in the sink as it had a garbage disposal. So much better than throwing up in the toilet! But peeing is just gross. So is puking i guess.

I throw up in the sink if I need to sometimes, it's easier than crouching down or getting splashed.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#50New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:49:10
Pissing in the sink is gross....cause it's completely un-hygienic.

Especially if people don't clean up after but then you're standing there brushing your teeth and putting your toothbrush close the sink.

*shakes head*

It's gross, its not going to take any more work to actually walk that two extra steps to use the toilet.

If it's necessary, fine, but beyond that.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#51New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:49:26
And then with the water running wiggle your finger around in the plug hole making sure all the puke gets down there
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#52New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:52:16
Was I drunk when I wrote this thread?

I think I only did it once whilst drunk and thereafter used the sink in the bathroom to brush my teeth in.
RIP Boobie

#53New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:53:29
@jmo Said

Was I drunk when I wrote this thread?

I think I only did it once whilst drunk and thereafter used the sink in the bathroom to brush my teeth in.

I never noticed when it was started, I thought you'd done it tonight.

It does look like you were drunk.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#54New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:56:04
@Silver_Lining Said

I throw up in the sink if I need to sometimes, it's easier than crouching down or getting splashed.

@Wellard Said

And then with the water running wiggle your finger around in the plug hole making sure all the puke gets down there

I've thrown up in my bathroom sink before...at this point I'm wondering why because the toilet was maybe 2 steps away. I guess I couldn't wait.

Regardless, I would not do it again on purpose simply because of what Wellard's talking about here. Somehow, touching your puke on purpose is a lot worse than beginning to puke in your hand.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#55New Post! Dec 22, 2010 @ 23:58:34
@someone_else Said

I've thrown up in my bathroom sink before...at this point I'm wondering why because the toilet was maybe 2 steps away. I guess I couldn't wait.

Regardless, I would not do it again on purpose simply because of what Wellard's talking about here. Somehow, touching your puke on purpose is a lot worse than beginning to puke in your hand.

I never throw up in the toilet. Just because my face near there...ahhh...plus the water splashing and stuff...

I have thrown up in the shower before, but our shower has a large drain and it really doesn't matter there.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#56New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 00:02:05
@boobagins Said

I never throw up in the toilet. Just because my face near there...ahhh...plus the water splashing and stuff...

I have thrown up in the shower before, but our shower has a large drain and it really doesn't matter there.

Yeah, we have our daughter throw up in the bathtub..mostly because her aim and timing are bad so a big target is a good idea.

I don't throw up much, but the toilet being so gross actually helps me. I feel like I'm going to barf, so I go stick my head by the toilet, my stomach turns and out it comes. Over and done in less than a minute. I'm a pro.
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#57New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 00:06:19
@someone_else Said

Yeah, we have our daughter throw up in the bathtub..mostly because her aim and timing are bad so a big target is a good idea.

I don't throw up much, but the toilet being so gross actually helps me. I feel like I'm going to barf, so I go stick my head by the toilet, my stomach turns and out it comes. Over and done in less than a minute. I'm a pro.

Lucky, it takes a good ten minutes to get everything out of my system...I'm also neurotic about throw up and cleaning up, so usually i scrub everything down after, followed by Drano.

I don't know why, maybe cause my mom is a clean freak.
RIP Boobie

#58New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 00:36:05
@someone_else Said

The smell of the toilet water helps me too when I actually throw up in it.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#59New Post! Dec 23, 2010 @ 00:38:31
@Silver_Lining Said

The smell of the toilet water helps me too when I actually throw up in it.

Yay, I'm not alone!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs