Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#31New Post! Feb 13, 2007 @ 16:17:57
At the risk of going too off-topic, what's the point of even having a Constitution if it can be changed at will by the legislature?

The whole point of the US Constitution is to define what the federal government can - and can't - do. The US government can't change the rules it has to follow without the nation itself approving of it.
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#32New Post! Feb 13, 2007 @ 16:18:07
@jonnythan Said
Use the wrong word if you want, I don't care. I thought you'd care about the difference between the right to wear tank tops and the right to own firearms, but obviously I was mistaken. Keep saying "bare arms" if you want.

sha742 On February 25, 2007

, California
#33New Post! Feb 18, 2007 @ 05:26:30
Bear, bare, really, I could care less. I hardly use the word, let alone correctly. Kinda sad since the thing's on my state flag, but, whatever. Point is, whether we ban guns or not, those who want to go postal will find a way. At least in the legalization of it our economy gets a piece of it. One of the reasons why I think they should legalize Marijuana. Although if I share it to anyone who could actually make a difference in that, they see me as a Pot-Head. Aw well, life's a b****.
omen On March 26, 2009

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Feb 18, 2007 @ 07:21:36
guns kill,people with guns kill,you dont need a gun to pick your nose or paint the house or to live nicley with your nighbours,you need guns to kill,im running over my head and barring a starter pistol for races or a flare gun,what other types of gun uses are there other than to kill people and stuff,i guess at a stretch if you needed to make some round holes in somthing for pegs or bolts you could use a gun,i know nothing of america history for the very true reason i really couldnt care less,but i get the impression this consitisumin thing you keep reffering to ,is pretty old,and when it was written hadnt your people been wiping the natives out there and killing eachother a lot,which required guns,as it involved killing,and every person there had a weapon for nessecity,then some goverment forming and taxing people all over and to give the plebs some cause for security,they say private citizens can keep there weapons,as back then it was all touch and go wether this union thingy would work and people be more likley to agree to it if they dont pull there own teeth out by giving up the only means they had for personal safty and security,remembering that a gun in that time was like owning some kind of spaceage threat deterrent today,times change and so should the laws,give it a blink in the planets lifeline and youll start sounding like some religous zealots hanging on to the dated words of some long dead prophet
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs