Forums:
Entertainment

" lost " series finale

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 01:05:09
did you enjoyed the " lost " series finale ? the fact, it was was 2 hours and 30 minutes! it was rank 55 out of 100 of all time series finales! m*a*s*h* was the same length of time, still no. 1 with 105 millions watching it ! i was disappointed by at the end of " lost ", because it look like a lame excuse for a better ending or at least, a weird ending, that i've seen! " lost " was so " offbeat ", it should been better than it was ! only reason, why abc was going to gambit, a 4 hour event. it should been a huge ratings that 13 millions watching it, nothing was on tv on sunday night, still hardly nobody watched it !abc lost millions of commercial's time ! like nbc with that " super bowl " years ago, when nbc accidental switched the game, to played the movie: " hedi " ! " lost " finale was fair, somewhat decent explanations to it ! but i didn't care for it, it was like watching a bad version of "the six sense " and " love story "! this my opinion, of course! tell me, how you felt about the series finale, if you like or not ! before i let you go, here my version how i would end " lost".

i would used the final conflict with jack and locke ! after the defeat
of locke, i would have have jack, kate, and hurley standing on the cliff and they are looking into the ocean. they see a freighter come toward the beach, all sudden, the scene is fading out ! the new scene appears, everybody that was on the beach, was on the oceanic (? )like watch the first scene in the first episode of " lost "! it like the dreamscape of " dallas "! the last few minutes of the finale, a flight attendance was handing out headphones, everybody is going to see a movie! the next moment, the attendance bend over to jack, who is sleeping! then jack wake up,and then she said to jack; " would like to have these headsphone, because we are going to show a movie ! " jack said to her; " what movie is it ? " and she whispers it in jack's ear!
then jack take the headsphone, and he put them on. and he said to her, " i really like this tv series finale !" then she leaves, and jack stare at the screen in the front of everybody ! then the camera take the last look at everybody on the plane, who is now, eating popcorn and have a good time ! all the sudden, the lights goes out in the plane, and a light from the back of the plane, it's film's protector.
then the camera take a long shot of everybody on the plane, it's start pull away. now, we seen the outside of the plane. the seconds of the show, we heard a familiar music theme, it is the theme of
"seinfield "! the end
Yodogs On December 26, 2023

Sturgis, South Dakota
#2New Post! Aug 31, 2010 @ 01:06:12
lost it for ppl that are lost in their liftime and have nothing else to do
BURRRRN!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs