Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#46New Post! May 23, 2008 @ 23:54:08
@rockdave Said
inb that case... f*** the queen the proddy old cow! the old pope john paul rocked

Yeah, anti contraception, sex and abortion. Had outdated idea's and was figure head for one of the richest groups of people in the world whilst supposadly being Christian.

He sure rocked.
rockdave On May 23, 2009

peterboring, United Kingdom
#47New Post! May 24, 2008 @ 08:37:07
yeah but thats what a pope is meant to believe in! when he was shot he recieved treatment at the hospital and then went straight down to the police station, went straight up to the man who shot him ad said 'i forgive you'. now how many people do you know that would do that. thats why hes a greater man than many of us. amongst other things.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#48New Post! May 24, 2008 @ 20:15:36
@rockdave Said
yeah but thats what a pope is meant to believe in! when he was shot he recieved treatment at the hospital and then went straight down to the police station, went straight up to the man who shot him ad said 'i forgive you'. now how many people do you know that would do that. thats why hes a greater man than many of us. amongst other things.

He's the pope, he's supposed to say that. The papal system is still the most hypocritical in the world.

f*** the pope
rockdave On May 23, 2009

#49New Post! May 25, 2008 @ 17:06:11
proddy t***s*

he was still a great bloke, he done so much more beside that. at least he believes in what he says. or did anyway. the queen just sits on her throne all day inheriting the title 'head of the church of england' do you think for one minute the old b**** has a clue about what her aides are telling her to say?

*my mum is a protestant, i say this in jest
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#50New Post! May 25, 2008 @ 18:03:49
@rockdave Said
proddy t***s*

he was still a great bloke, he done so much more beside that. at least he believes in what he says. or did anyway. the queen just sits on her throne all day inheriting the title 'head of the church of england' do you think for one minute the old b**** has a clue about what her aides are telling her to say?

*my mum is a protestant, i say this in jest

f*** the queen and the pope, I'm an Atheist don't give a s*** about either.
rockdave On May 23, 2009

#51New Post! May 25, 2008 @ 22:58:25
@jmo Said
f*** the queen and the pope, I'm an Atheist don't give a s*** about either.

JMO rocks
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#52New Post! May 26, 2008 @ 08:26:54
@rockdave Said
JMO rocks

Woo, me and the pope rocking together
jackj On June 15, 2008

London, United Kingdom
#53New Post! Jun 15, 2008 @ 00:25:16
Hello Johnnythan

I think you should stop reading Opus Dei propaganda about Ratzi the Natzi.

Unless, of course, you are one of the propagandists
jackj On June 15, 2008

London, United Kingdom
#54New Post! Jun 15, 2008 @ 00:31:27
@jmo Said
If i'm at an Aberdeen Celtic game would I be allowed to shout "f*** the Pope" at the Celts?

You may not remeber this, but at a scottish cup final between Celtic and Aberdeen in 1990, a song clearly heard from the Aberdeen support, was "Oh No Pope of Rome".

Those in the north of Scotand, when looking down towards Glasgow's bigotry problem, shoudl probably look closer to home

jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#55New Post! Jun 15, 2008 @ 22:50:11
@jackj Said
You may not remeber this, but at a scottish cup final between Celtic and Aberdeen in 1990, a song clearly heard from the Aberdeen support, was "Oh No Pope of Rome".

Those in the north of Scotand, when looking down towards Glasgow's bigotry problem, shoudl probably look closer to home

I'm 18, how the f*** would I remember that?

I've been a season ticket holder at Aberdeen for ten years, and I personally have never heard Aberdeen fans singing sectarian songs (Unless calling Rangers fans 'huns' count). I'm well aware that in the past (Particularly the beach end boys) have been known to sing sectarian songs, but it isn't something intrinsic to the club, and was sang against both Celtic and Rangers. Now it is completely erradicated, and I've only in my life time ever heard any sectarian bulls*** coming from the OF.

I mean despite the ban Rangers fans can still clearly be heard singing 'Hullo Hullo' (Including the line about being 'up to our knees in Fenian blood'), and Celtic fans often sing songs like 'Boys of the old Brigade'.

Aberdeen may have had an element of sectarian singing in their fan base almost two decades ago (along with most clubs in Scotland) but the only two where it still survives to any realistic extent is Rangers and Celtic. So please, with respect, don't try and make out that the Old Firm are no worse than Aberdeen, because, quite frankly, that is bulls***.
hiro On October 30, 2008

Deleted

, Washington
#56New Post! Jun 15, 2008 @ 22:58:24
@jmo Said
I'm trying to work out if saying "f*** the Pope" or "f*** the Queen" is sectarian, or if it is considered alright.

Can anyone shed any light on the issue?

I actually find the very thought of f***ng either one more than a bit repulsive

Lord_DJ On January 13, 2009

Deleted

you really want to know =$,
#57New Post! Jun 20, 2008 @ 15:51:15
@hallucinogenic_lipstick Said
Ok i'll rephrase it...is the pope f***able then?

oh hell no
craziikiss On July 09, 2008

nurnberg, Germany
#58New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 05:16:29
who would do that, cuz i would f*** neither. not my type haha
can someone fck srbe for me tho.
MICK_SKINS On September 26, 2009

medway, United Kingdom
#59New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 05:25:38
F**K the pope, F**K the queen?
No they do so with each other.
walk2148 On July 26, 2008

Deleted

Mt Gambier, Australia
#60New Post! Jul 09, 2008 @ 10:24:56
@jmo Said
Woo, me and the pope rocking together

i think you are an idiot to be honest....i agree to your comment bout f*** em both,well you can,i just dont like either.

but as for your stupity about shoutin s*** out in public,keep ya f***in opinions to yer self ya t***.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs