Forums:
Jokes & Humor

More Funnies

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On July 21, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 14, 2023 @ 13:45:15
My wife must think I'm an athlete She said to me you've been out 3 nights running.
___

I said to the window cleaner I've confiscated your ladders and if I catch you looking at my wife through the bedroom window again further steps will be taken.
___

The inventor of the sleeping pill has died and he's being buried next week, He's not having a wake!
___

My parrot broke its leg today, so I made it a splint using using two matchsticks. You should have seen its little face light up when it tried to walk!
___

I bought an old Snoopy annual at the book shop the wrapper said may contain peanuts.
___

My wife just said to me 'your obsession with cats is totally out of control so I've Packed your bags'. I think she's kicking meowt!
___
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 15, 2023 @ 23:45:33
@rondetto Said

My wife must think I'm an athlete She said to me you've been out 3 nights running.
___

I said to the window cleaner I've confiscated your ladders and if I catch you looking at my wife through the bedroom window again further steps will be taken.
___

The inventor of the sleeping pill has died and he's being buried next week, He's not having a wake!
___

My parrot broke its leg today, so I made it a splint using using two matchsticks. You should have seen its little face light up when it tried to walk!
___

I bought an old Snoopy annual at the book shop the wrapper said may contain peanuts.
___

My wife just said to me 'your obsession with cats is totally out of control so I've Packed your bags'. I think she's kicking meowt!
___

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs