Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Courting couple

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On July 21, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 01, 2023 @ 14:06:44
Went for a walk with my new girlfriend and we saw two dogs mating, she said 'how does the male know when the female is ready for sex'?
I replied he can smell she is ready thats how nature works!
We then walked past a sheep field and the ram was mating the ewe, again my girlfreind asked how the ram knew when the ewe was ready for sex.
I replied 'its nature he can smell she is ready'!
We then went past a cow field and the bull was mating the cow, my girlfriend said this is odd they are all at it, surely the bull can’t smell when she is ready, I said look its nature all animals can smell when the female is ready for sex.
Anyway, after the walk I dropped her home and kissed her goodbye, she said 'see you soon but I hope your cold gets better'!
Darkman666 On July 25, 2024

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 01, 2023 @ 20:45:25
@rondetto Said

Went for a walk with my new girlfriend and we saw two dogs mating, she said 'how does the male know when the female is ready for sex'?
I replied he can smell she is ready thats how nature works!
We then walked past a sheep field and the ram was mating the ewe, again my girlfreind asked how the ram knew when the ewe was ready for sex.
I replied 'its nature he can smell she is ready'!
We then went past a cow field and the bull was mating the cow, my girlfriend said this is odd they are all at it, surely the bull can’t smell when she is ready, I said look its nature all animals can smell when the female is ready for sex.
Anyway, after the walk I dropped her home and kissed her goodbye, she said 'see you soon but I hope your cold gets better'!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs