Writing

Chilling Tales For Dark Nights

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Mar 02, 2015 @ 05:24:46
So I usually go on YouTube to look up Chilling Tales for Dark Nights, or CreepyPasta when I can't find a new one of the better stories. These two groups have some of the greatest creepy stories to listen to. Ironically if I watch something scary it takes me a good 3 hours to go to sleep, but when I listen to these stories, it keeps me up for a extra two hours. Not because I am scared, but because the stories are so awesome and cool I just need more. Here is one of them that I truly enjoy:

To get to the point at hand. I am interested in writing a couple stories of my own. It has been a while since I have actually written something. Those of you that knew me since I been on here a few years prior, I am a fan of poetry and I enjoy writing poetry. I only made two attempts at writing short stories, but never made it far. I feel that with a little bit of practice, I can make a good scary short story for either CreepyPasta or Chilling Tales for Dark Nights. What do you guys think? Should I give it a try?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#2New Post! Mar 03, 2015 @ 03:15:20
no opinions?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Mar 03, 2015 @ 04:24:08
this story was boring and too long. it might interesting to watch it on ' tales of dark side '. i think frankly the story was weak, it would more interest she found was in a coffin than a trap in hotel room forever. the story doesn't explain how she died or why she is force to haunt the room. is she died in hotel room, how did she died, why she has to stay there. in the first minutes, i like the story, but after that i couldn't care about this character.

pat- you want to write poetry is fine. but this story was more for children than adult. pat- this story is not good example use if you want write a scary story. ' tell tale heart ' by eagar allen poe. this story is one of the best scary story of ever told. you listen to this story on books on tape.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#4New Post! Mar 03, 2015 @ 04:55:28
@twilitezone911 Said

this story was boring and too long. it might interesting to watch it on ' tales of dark side '. i think frankly the story was weak, it would more interest she found was in a coffin than a trap in hotel room forever. the story doesn't explain how she died or why she is force to haunt the room. is she died in hotel room, how did she died, why she has to stay there. in the first minutes, i like the story, but after that i couldn't care about this character.

pat- you want to write poetry is fine. but this story was more for children than adult. pat- this story is not good example use if you want write a scary story. ' tell tale heart ' by eagar allen poe. this story is one of the best scary story of ever told. you listen to this story on books on tape.

They have better stories than the one I posted. Thank you for giving me Tell Tale Heart as a good reference point. That is a great horror story. I think for some of these stories that are written, they don't put these short stories in full detail. They like the fans to use their imaginations that is one thing that causes them to be so successful. I personally enjoy their stories. I get to let my imagination run wild while listening to them. If I'm tired I can use the bad ones to put me to sleep.

I feel like poetry was just a starting point for me. Once I start back up and perfect my skills in poetry I want to jump straight into story telling. I want to make something so dark and terrifying for them to post and have someone like Otis Jiry narrate it.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Mar 03, 2015 @ 06:05:07
pat- you a good plan you got there.i am looking forward read the story you are going write.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs