The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Woman Talk

I need to ask you a personal qestion (women only)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#31New Post! Feb 15, 2006 @ 17:45:28
@x_chanelle_x Said
At least you do, i dont quite frequently!

reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#32New Post! Feb 16, 2006 @ 00:51:10
When I was on the pill my periods stopped. When I stopped taking the pill I started to have wild mood swings which I still get sometimes. The doctor said they would go away.
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#33New Post! Feb 16, 2006 @ 01:22:20
@nerophoira Said
What was it like to take the pill did it stop you form getting pregant or did it make your periods lighter I am asking this becuase I went to the docters today and he surcribed the pill to me not becuase it would stop me from getting pregant ( i am a virgin) but it was becuase I had a heavy period and I wanted it to stop or get lighter I've been having a period for 2 weeks now and its remarable how a pill can help with this sort of problem I mean I am only 15 it was my birthday a few weeks ago I took my first ever pill today and it makes me feel grown up and mature just like a woman but i am too embarssed to tell anyone in school becuase they might get the wrong impression

I cant say that I ever shared your problem. I had light and short periods each month but had friends who used it for flow "problems". I dont think telling people at school is a great choice. Its no ones business what or why you take anything and if you start telling friends you are on the pill you may start getting a lot more pressure to fool around. NOT KIDDING....I work in a high school. Once youre on birth control people/you can change fast. Stay level and be yourself. One pill isnt gonna change who you are.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#34New Post! Feb 18, 2006 @ 02:02:11
It should help, I had to do the same thing at your age. It's ok if it makes you feel grown up just remember you're not quiet there yet live you life to the fullest sweeti! the years fly by and you'll be all grown up before you know it.
krazy On August 05, 2006

couer d alene, Idaho
#35New Post! Feb 18, 2006 @ 02:04:41
i wnt on it for that reason too.. n i couldnt take it bc i had non stop peroids bc my size n it was to much hormone so i went crazy like bad mood swings...
Perv Magnet

#36New Post! Feb 18, 2006 @ 02:08:00
My daughter is 17 and she went on the shot now she has had to come off of it because she's had a drastic wieght loss and the dr. has to do some more test. She's flowing like niagra falls bless her heart.
sweetrnsugar77 On December 22, 2008

Deleted

My Apartment, Oregon
#37New Post! Feb 18, 2006 @ 02:18:28
I had dramatic weight gain, I wish I would have lost, best diet drug ever!!!! I gained about 20 pounds in less than 6 months. HELL NO!! I got off that right away.
Perv Magnet

#38New Post! Feb 18, 2006 @ 03:27:10
Her weight loss was not due to the shot. Trust me she gained 3 or 4 cup sizes when she started the shot. She's been on a diet and she lost 123 pounds so the dr. says her system is all screwed up due to the weight loss and her body needs a break. She was a size 18 now she's a size 7 she was on a diet that the dr. put her on because she had a weight problem and she's getting ready to go off for college and she wanted to make a change.
adbjmom On September 18, 2006

home, North Carolina
#39New Post! Feb 20, 2006 @ 23:37:14
I went on the pill when I was eighteen because my period caused so much pain, it stopped alot of the pain along with keeping me from becoming pregnant. (thank goodness to because all my dh does is look at me and I get pregnant )
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#40New Post! Feb 20, 2006 @ 23:46:05
Even though I am all male, I'd like to answer this seriously.

Yes the pill is good for heavy periods. Have you thought of natural alternatives?

My first child was conceived while my wife was on the pill. Our second child was conceived while on the needle. Our third and fourth child had no barriers in their way.
nerophoira On October 01, 2007

my castle of dreams, United Ki
#41New Post! Feb 21, 2006 @ 18:57:32
@cobber Said
Even though I am all male, I'd like to answer this seriously.

Yes the pill is good for heavy periods. Have you thought of natural alternatives?

My first child was conceived while my wife was on the pill. Our second child was conceived while on the needle. Our third and fourth child had no barriers in their way.

never thought of that but only the reason that i am on the pill is becuase my periods are heavy but i am only 15 so i am too young to have sex and get pregant so i dont need to worry about that
ai_chan On January 31, 2009

Have You Checked Your Pockets?
#42New Post! Feb 23, 2006 @ 02:18:48
@nerophoira Said
have you ever been to my school its an all girls school you can get picked on for having your period imagneing what it must be like if they found out i take the pill

They'll actually pick on you, if they found out? That's rather immature, indeed. There's nothing shameful about your menstrual period, nor any sorts of methods taken in order to control it. There will probably be a day, where they experience a similar problem and have to do the same-- Truth is, Probably about a small percentage of them are having the same problem and worries as you at this exact moment, and are also concealing it, by hiding behind their own insecurities and placing blame elsewhere to throw guilt and embarrassment from their own shoulders onto someone elses'.

I'm telling you, for as much fuss that highschool girls put up about guys being immature, they really don't put much effort into proving their 'utmost superiority' sometimes. lol Or maybe I'm just a head of my time maturity wise? I don't think that that should be so, at all. Le sigh.

Anyways. I can't say that I've shared your problem before, although most women here seem to have. lol I suppose I consider myself lucky. I started mine when I was about 12, and it was very very light. Now-a-days, I rarely get noticable cramps beyond upset stomaches now and then unless I'm doing a lot of physical activity, and it's only generally heavy the second and third day. After that, it's pretty light.

So as I said. I consider myself lucky.

My sister Odessa, on the other hand, does have problems that my mother has suggested that she have checked out. She (naturally) only has a menstrual cycle about twice a year... She'll get it every 6 months or so, and it will last nearly a month in very small amounts. Stephanie ( My other sister) claims that it may be due to the fact that she's overweight, since those who are Overweight and Underweight tend to have period complications. But we wouldn't know for sure, since she's never actually cared to go and get it checked out.
cobber On July 22, 2006

Deleted
Banned

Rockhampton, Australia
#43New Post! Feb 25, 2006 @ 15:26:25
@nerophoira Said
never thought of that but only the reason that i am on the pill is becuase my periods are heavy but i am only 15 so i am too young to have sex and get pregant so i dont need to worry about that

May I suggest you look at natural alternatives. Many women find Dong Quai to be good for menstrual pains as well as other women pains.
mollymalone On March 01, 2008

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#44New Post! Feb 25, 2006 @ 15:31:16
I was on the pill to but for contraception reasons. It does make your period lighter and less painful.

Dont tell anyone at school. Its your business, not theirs, and your taking it for health reasons.

As for men, well, they havent a clue, when the first man has a period or gets pregnant the whole world will know within minutes.

They may have to live with the symptoms of PMT but so does the women as well as having her period.

Keep taking your pill, and you will feel alot better. If not contact your doctor again.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs