White House in Tumult

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#46New Post! Oct 22, 2012 @ 00:55:44
@ThePainefulTruth Said

I say again, you brought it up. And no, just because an independent votes doesn't mean he is a member of that party. But you're so in the tank, you're obviously joined at the hip. An extreme liberal by any other name. You can call yourself a libertarian....and I could CALL myself a Marxist, but the facts don't jive.

That is correct. I am not a Libertarian either. I don't call myself ANY party. That's what independents are. They don't support any platform to a degree that they support the bulk of it and can therefore be safely called a member.

You could say one has similar views on a given particular issue as a particular party does, but that is different.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#47New Post! Oct 22, 2012 @ 12:11:40
@Leon Said

Last I saw, Obama was still ahead in Ohio despite the debates.

As it stands right now, Obama just needs Ohio, OR Virginia, OR Florida and Wisconsin in order to win.

Romney would have to win Ohio, Virginia, Florida, and Wisconsin to win.

Since Romney has almost no chance in Wisconsin, and very little chance in Ohio, I'd say it's a done deal.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#48New Post! Oct 22, 2012 @ 14:13:24
@boxerdc Said

As it stands right now, Obama just needs Ohio, OR Virginia, OR Florida and Wisconsin in order to win.

Since Romney has almost no chance in Wisconsin, and very little chance in Ohio, I'd say it's a done deal.

If it is then so are we.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#49New Post! Oct 22, 2012 @ 17:14:02
@boxerdc Said

Romney definitely needs Florida, but he can lose one of the other three states as long as he takes the other two.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#50New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 15:43:42
@Leon Said

Romney definitely needs Florida, but he can lose one of the other three states as long as he takes the other two.

You're not going to be able to take the polls seriously until they've finished their triangulation to sync the polls with reality that they start about a month out from the election--and that won't be done until just before election day. I mean they've been weighting the damn things up to 10 points for Democrats.

It's done for intimidation and influence purposes, and this time as so often in the past, they'll come done to reality in time.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#51New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 15:52:47
@ThePainefulTruth Said
I mean they've been weighting the damn things up to 10 points for Democrats.

What polls have done this, specifically? Can you link to the methodology? Most polling agencies publish their raw data and methodology.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#52New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 16:48:27
@jonnythan Said

What polls have done this, specifically? Can you link to the methodology? Most polling agencies publish their raw data and methodology.

I could dig it up (or you could ), but I'm blue in the face already. So I suggest that you just note the polls at the election and remember where they were 2 months ago--and then remember all that at the next election.

There's no doubt that our polling science has gotten very sophisticated, but so has the ability to skew them.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#53New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 17:14:58
Polling cannot account for turnout.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#54New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 17:42:05
@TheMuse Said

UNINSTALLING OBAMA..... ??????????????????? 87% complete.

Can I just say that this is my absolute favorite signature of all.. More proof that conservatives don't understand graphs and charts.

Must be all that good home schoolin' that yall got comin' up.
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#55New Post! Oct 23, 2012 @ 19:22:34
@jonnythan Said

Polling cannot account for turnout.

"Likely Voters" is supposed to be a gauge for enthusiasm. If it isn't then throw out the polls, which is great with me since they're skewed by the lib media anyway.

@boxerdc Said

Can I just say that this is my absolute favorite signature of all.. More proof that conservatives don't understand graphs and charts.

Must be all that good home schoolin' that yall got comin' up.

No idea what you're talking about. Please explain or (preferably) go back to sleep. (I hope you're not talking about the gauge not being to scale for 87%. If so, you need to check into an old folks home with terminal pettymind.....if you haven't been committed there already.)
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#56New Post! Oct 25, 2012 @ 17:45:04
@ThePainefulTruth Said

But it took em two weeks. And why did they say it in the first place when the State dept (and the CIA) were saying it wasn't. PLEASE read the links.

Why don't you look at what WAS said & the timeline?
https://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/15/1014241/timline-benghazi-attack/

You & Romney = shoot first then aim.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs