Conspiracies

President Obama wiretapped Trump?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#16New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 14:40:13
To call Trump's hallucinatory tweets conspiracy theories is giving them too much credit.

Somewhere behind many conspiracy theories is a sliver of truth.
Maybe Trump Tower was already tapped for suspicious activities.... things uncovered through his tax audits... ?
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#17New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 16:13:38
@mrmhead Said

To call Trump's hallucinatory tweets conspiracy theories is giving them too much credit.

Somewhere behind many conspiracy theories is a sliver of truth.
Maybe Trump Tower was already tapped for suspicious activities.... things uncovered through his tax audits... ?

I find that an interesting aspect of this story. If there were lawful wiretaps - the only ones there really would be - then why?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#18New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 17:29:57
@LuckyCharms Said

I find that an interesting aspect of this story. If there were lawful wiretaps - the only ones there really would be - then why?

Obviously Obama was trying to catch Trump talking with Putin about over throwing the U.S. election process.

So, instead of putting surveillance on the 6 members of Trump's national security team that met with Russian officials, and tapping their cell phones while they were setting up and attending meetings with Russian officials, Obama decided to tap the phones of the one place that even Trump wouldn't be stupid enough to use to commit any crime: Trump Tower.

Obama is so brilliantly evil genius smart!
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#19New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 17:44:41
But still assuming they were lawful, judges signed off on them...meaning there was other evidence and trumps tweets just declassified that.

Or it's made up deflecting.
Which is supposed to petty s*** like b****ing about SNL, while you get away with something bigger.

So either treason is the petty s*** and there is worse, or trump is an even bigger idiot than anyone thought.

NE, Ohio
#20New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 19:20:51
Hmmm... I wonder if Donald ever f***ed a pig.
Do you think he could have f***ed a pig?

He'll probably say he never has.

I think there should be an investigation to prove that he has never f***ed a pig, because you know, without proof that he didn't there is still that level of suspicion that maybe he did.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#21New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 19:31:40
@mrmhead Said

Hmmm... I wonder if Donald ever f***ed a pig.
Do you think he could have f***ed a pig?

He'll probably say he never has.

I think there should be an investigation to prove that he has never f***ed a pig, because you know, without proof that he didn't there is still that level of suspicion that maybe he did.

I think bozo was the farmer, who ate the leg off the pig in " three-legged pig joke ".

NE, Ohio
#22New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 19:38:47
So here's the game:

The White House will request records from the Justice Department (they would be the ones giving OK to taps). The Justice Department will refuse - neither confirming nor denying any specific records exist, and a request for "all records" would be ridiculous.

And the Trumpsterf***s will claim "SEE!!! They're on Obama's side and HIDING the Truth"
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#23New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 20:40:02
@shinobinoz Said

Trump said Obama directly.

Interesting. If it is a matter of public record that wiretaps were requested, then I guess that that is proof of an attempt at least. I do not believe that Trump is a Russian stooge, but that line has been pushed hard for a long time while Hillary was basically warmongering against the Russians throughout the campaign - sometimes quite blatantly. It has never made a lot of sense to me why Hillary was such a hawk towards the Russians - it seemed really stupid and dangerous and possibly even a bit unhinged, but then there is always plenty of stuff us plebs do not know. From my perspective Trump is once again correct that it is better to be on good terms with Russia than to be bullish and threatening.

If Obama's administration requested or got taps on Trump I do not see that as an automatic problem (although there is obviously a conflict of interest there). If they had legitimate reason to suspect that Trump was a stooge they did the right thing.

We will have to wait and see, I suppose.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#24New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:08:24
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Interesting. If it is a matter of public record that wiretaps were requested, then I guess that that is proof of an attempt at least. I do not believe that Trump is a Russian stooge, but that line has been pushed hard for a long time while Hillary was basically warmongering against the Russians throughout the campaign - sometimes quite blatantly. It has never made a lot of sense to me why Hillary was such a hawk towards the Russians - it seemed really stupid and dangerous and possibly even a bit unhinged, but then there is always plenty of stuff us plebs do not know. From my perspective Trump is once again correct that it is better to be on good terms with Russia than to be bullish and threatening.

If Obama's administration requested or got taps on Trump I do not see that as an automatic problem (although there is obviously a conflict of interest there). If they had legitimate reason to suspect that Trump was a stooge they did the right thing.

Since you seem to like the "IF" game:

What "IF" the whole Russia thing was not about Trump being a Russian stooge, but about Russia trying to impact or influence a U.S. election because they know that Trump actually knows nothing about national security, international politics, and world economics (either on a micro or macro level)...(etc)... which opens the door for Russia to be a much bigger player in world politics and the world economy?

And what "IF" the Obama administration did not request or get taps on Trump, because it was a completely idiotic idea, and Trump is just doing what he seems to like to do, control the media by distracting everyone?

Or what "IF" Trump is really just what he appears to be, lying narcissistic idiot who is actually ultimately going to hurt the USA and the West because of his stupidity?

What "IF"...?

NE, Ohio
#25New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:35:12
@chaski Said

Or what "IF" Trump is really just what he appears to be, lying narcissistic idiot who is actually ultimately going to hurt the USA and the West because of his stupidity?

What "IF"...?

Unfortunately, that seems most plausible.

How incredulous this must look to the rest of the world.

It's like when we laugh at seeing fist-fights break out in an other country's congress...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#26New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:47:44
@mrmhead Said

The Justice Department will refuse - neither confirming nor denying any specific records exist, and a request for "all records" would be ridiculous.

Or the Justice Department will say "there are not records, because there was no wire tap request and not wire tap".

And the Trumpsterf***s will scream "We know there was a wire tap because Breitbart News and Trump told us there was one! SEE!!! They're on Obama's side and HIDING the Truth"
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#27New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 21:54:08
And...why is Trump asking Congress to investigate?

Trump is the President of the USA. He has at least 18 Federal Law Enforcement agencies working for him.

All he has to do is pick up the phone and say, "Hey FBI, do this investigation."

And if he doesn't trust Comey...ask for his resignation and replace him.

And if he doesn't like the FBI, pick one of the other Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to do the job (sign an EO to give them the authority if need be).

Of course the answer to "why" he isn't doing this is that he knows that his allegations are BS and are serving the purpose that he wants: distracting the the media and his nitwit followers from real issues.

NE, Ohio
#28New Post! Mar 05, 2017 @ 22:44:51
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Fox is interviewing some guy in his "hidden bunker" that is reading from a website quoting sources with links to the counter-intelligence community - Gotcha!

I think the more damning accusation is that Trumps campaign has ties to Russia.

I thought I heard somewhere that if any FISA information is released, names are redacted.
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#29New Post! Mar 06, 2017 @ 00:54:30
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Sure it would be nice if we could get along with Russia, just as it would be nice if we could get along with North Korea and ISIS. I just don't think it's ever going to happen, and whatever Trump thinks he can concede to try and make it happen is just free stuff being given away. All government is like this to an extent. It's why everything in diplomacy is in the form of written treaties. Anything less can be overturned instantly with no repercussions. It's not like you could take a case to any court, much less an international grand jury, that basically boiled down to 'I gave them something so they would be nicer to me, but they weren't actually nicer to me' and expect that to mean anything.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#30New Post! Mar 06, 2017 @ 01:10:36
@chaski Said

And...why is Trump asking Congress to investigate?

Trump is the President of the USA. He has at least 18 Federal Law Enforcement agencies working for him.

All he has to do is pick up the phone and say, "Hey FBI, do this investigation."

And if he doesn't trust Comey...ask for his resignation and replace him.

And if he doesn't like the FBI, pick one of the other Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to do the job (sign an EO to give them the authority if need be).

Of course the answer to "why" he isn't doing this is that he knows that his allegations are BS and are serving the purpose that he wants: distracting the the media and his nitwit followers from real issues.

I can't remember where I heard it so I can't give credit where it is due, but Trump is like an unending Denial Of Service attack on our senses.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs