The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

Im sorry but im locking its far too weird and its asking for locations which span

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rabbit1954 On December 02, 2006

Banned

im in canada, Zimbabwe
#1New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:11:08
i agree. but, maybe block almost everyones profiles who list where they live, it spanks of pervy stalker may hang out. while we are at it maybe we should block websites that allow users to do reverse phone lookups even cell phones, paper checks because people have their address in it. telephone books block them if it list your address, maybe we should block all state sites where for free you can check whether a person has a criminal or traffic record , or been taken to civil court.
anyone online can be traced. the software is free and you can ping them. i dont care if you have the top of the line security software on your pc. you can still be traced.
you can use the F word in here but thats not blocked. but if you check in the us that is a illegal word plus underage use this site so those posting that word are contributeing to a minor. oh no police might trace them.
oh well i suppose theyll block this...to much info
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:12:39
ok take a break
dragonwars On July 30, 2009

Wellington, New Zealand
#3New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:18:45
First off you are over reacting to having your thread locked. Second off phone numbers are generically allocated through servers on the same network as the internet to remove those websites would simply mean people would develop a program to directly work out the information. Thirdly the reason peoples criminal records are available is as a deterrent to shame people after committing a crime and if you don't want to be on there dont break the law. Finally I would also like to note that the US government illegally monitors all websites that contain trace words and are accessed by anyone in America if they had a problem with this site they would say so.
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:41:29

treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:43:01
frozen On December 15, 2009

Manchester, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:46:38
mayhem On August 02, 2011

, Ireland
#7New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:46:50
@dragonwars Said
First off you are over reacting to having your thread locked. Second off phone numbers are generically allocated through servers on the same network as the internet to remove those websites would simply mean people would develop a program to directly work out the information. Thirdly the reason peoples criminal records are available is as a deterrent to shame people after committing a crime and if you don't want to be on there dont break the law. Finally I would also like to note that the US government illegally monitors all websites that contain trace words and are accessed by anyone in America if they had a problem with this site they would say so.

thats right certain words are monitored in the us if you rent out a book from the library like anything related to terrorism or bombs the name is red flagged immediatly, i read about that some where recently anything to do with your national security.
debs21 On November 23, 2006

cant tell, Maryland
#8New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:57:44
from many of the topics and post in tfs i wonder if these people can tie their shoestrings yet. do alot of these people just dont have a life? from the post i looked at it seems these people need to stand on a busy highway and click their heels 3 times and say....i need a life.
i just signed up and looked at various things on this site...nothing but loosers im gone

Wellington, New Zealand
#9New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 12:58:33
@debs21 Said
from many of the topics and post in tfs i wonder if these people can tie their shoestrings yet. do alot of these people just dont have a life? from the post i looked at it seems these people need to stand on a busy highway and click their heels 3 times and say....i need a life.
i just signed up and looked at various things on this site...nothing but loosers im gone

...his loss
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 13:01:21
@debs21 Said

then why didnt u look before u signed up and saved ur time and ours..
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#11New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 13:11:14
TheForumSite.com Terms Of Service

1. We refers to TheForumSite.com it's affiliates and subsidiaries. "You" refers to the person or entity using this web site, including those accessing this web site using automated means such as a robot.

2. We reserve the right to change this TOS at any time and without notice.

3. We may suspend, cancel or delete your account at any time and for any reason. We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to edit, delete and/or modify anything you post to this site in any way we see fit, without notice.

Try reading the TOS you signed up to before b****ing about the way we mod
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 13:12:23
ok are there like loads of threads on the same topic coz im lost and im sure i keep reading the same thing over
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#13New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 13:13:56
Yes he's posted the same thing 50 million times.

Wellington, New Zealand
#14New Post! Nov 23, 2006 @ 13:15:00
not sure but I think he might have gone now...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs