Exclusive: Trump Looking to Release JFK Assassination Files

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#16New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 08:52:47
But on a slightly less serious note I will be interested in what does not get released almost as much as I'll be interested in the stuff that does. People who are expecting to find a major conspiracy involving US intelligence or some such are likely to be disappointed because even if that type of thing was true it's unlikely to get released.

I assume the best we can hope for is some information regarding who helped our patsy, not who was on the grassy knoll...
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#17New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 08:55:19
@chaski Said

Still, lack of proof is no reason to believe a person innocent.

Good thing to, otherwise the Trump Russia collusion story would have died a long time ago and the news media might have had to start reporting news or some such.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 11:59:01
I met Jackie O once. Totally gave me the cold shoulder. I was being cordial with a common topic of conversation and asked "Hey, do you remember where you were when...."

She totally turned her back on me.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#19New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:19:26
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Good thing to, otherwise the Trump Russia Interference into the U.S. election collusion story would have died a long time ago and the news media might have had to start reporting news or some such.

There fixed that for you.

Anyway, it Trump's tweets, Trump Jr's emails (one in particular) and a number of the people around Trump are what is keeping the Russia Interference in the U.S. election investigation alive.

Of course Trump had nothing to do with the JFK Assassination, that was all Obama...with a little help from Killary.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#20New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 14:21:11
@Eaglebauer Said

I met Jackie O once. Totally gave me the cold shoulder. I was being cordial with a common topic of conversation and asked "Hey, do you remember where you were when...."

She totally turned her back on me.

well, other than that it was a good trip
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#21New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 22:30:37
@chaski Said

There fixed that for you.

Anyway, it Trump's tweets, Trump Jr's emails (one in particular) and a number of the people around Trump are what is keeping the Russia Interference in the U.S. election investigation alive.

Of course Trump had nothing to do with the JFK Assassination, that was all Obama...with a little help from Killary.

Now I do not think blaming Obama for the assassination of JFK is particularly warranted. Helping divide and conquer the west, destabilise the Middle East, elect Donald Trump, supply uranium to Russia through really dodgy deals, turn US intelligence agencies into arms of the Democratic party, trying to thwart democracy globally and isolate Israel? Yes, I think a case could be made for many of those things having some factual basis. And Obama may well share ideological foundations with the JFK shooters and watch the footage while in a circle jerk with his... um... wife Michael, but we can not actually blame him for it. That's just stupid.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#22New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 23:11:10
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Now I do not think blaming Obama for the assassination of JFK is particularly warranted. Helping divide and conquer the west, destabilise the Middle East, elect Donald Trump, supply uranium to Russia through really dodgy deals, turn US intelligence agencies into arms of the Democratic party, trying to thwart democracy globally and isolate Israel? Yes, I think a case could be made for many of those things having some factual basis. And Obama may well share ideological foundations with the JFK shooters and watch the footage while in a circle jerk with his... um... wife Michael, but we can not actually blame him for it. That's just stupid.

Well that is all classic thanks Obama crap.

But you forgot to blame Shrillery also

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#23New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 00:31:14
@chaski Said

Well that is all classic thanks Obama crap.

But you forgot to blame Shrillery also

I think Shillary was too busy creating a magical fairy land where reality is unreal and the unreal becomes reality to have time to devote to the purpose of destroying everything she touched. Setting up unsanctioned email systems, covering her tracks, getting people killed and falsifying reality with every utterance takes a lot of time.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#24New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 01:12:19
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I think Shillary was too busy creating a magical fairy land where reality is unreal and the unreal becomes reality to have time to devote to the purpose of destroying everything she touched. Setting up unsanctioned email systems, covering her tracks, getting people killed and falsifying reality with every utterance takes a lot of time.

As unreal as the nonsense about her having people killed.

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#25New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 13:19:11
@chaski Said

I didn't say Killary had people killed. I have certainly heard of cases where people who were critical of the Clinton cartel (or foundation as the MSM jokingly refers to it), committed suicide by stabbing themselves in the back 37 times before cutting off their own heads and then driving into a tree at 157 miles per hour while not wearing a seat belt and juggling 7 chainsaws and an ice pick, but that is not what I was referring to.

I said getting people killed. Not quite the same.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#26New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 14:26:25
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I didn't say Killary had people killed. I have certainly heard of cases where people who were critical of the Clinton cartel (or foundation as the MSM jokingly refers to it), committed suicide by stabbing themselves in the back 37 times before cutting off their own heads and then driving into a tree at 157 miles per hour while not wearing a seat belt and juggling 7 chainsaws and an ice pick, but that is not what I was referring to.

I said getting people killed. Not quite the same.

Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#27New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 15:55:50
@chaski Said

Or selling uranium to the Russians?

Wait...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#28New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 16:11:12
@Eaglebauer Said

Or selling uranium to the Russians?

Wait...

I'm going to go out on the proverbial limb and say that people are confusing the element uranium with stock for the company "Uranium One".

Hillary doesn't own stock in Uranium One (anyone should feel free to correct me on that point...with a link to their source) and wasn't one of their executives.

And as it turns out Russia doesn’t have a license to export uranium outside the United States (nor import U.S. uranium to Russia).

So the idea that Hillary sold either the element uranium or stock in Uranium One to Russia is a bit ridiculous.

etc

Though it is admittedly not as ludicrous as the idea that she either killed or "had" people killed. If she was one 10th as good at being an evil genius as people give her credit, she would be President and Trump would either be dead or totally bankrupt & sitting in a mental institution (or prison for sexually assaulting numerous women).
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#29New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 16:56:45
@chaski Said

I'm going to go out on the proverbial limb and say that people are confusing the element uranium with stock for the company "Uranium One".

Hillary doesn't own stock in Uranium One (anyone should feel free to correct me on that point...with a link to their source) and wasn't one of their executives.

And as it turns out Russia doesn’t have a license to export uranium outside the United States (nor import U.S. uranium to Russia).

So the idea that Hillary sold either the element uranium or stock in Uranium One to Russia is a bit ridiculous.

etc

Though it is admittedly not as ludicrous as the idea that she either killed or "had" people killed. If she was one 10th as good at being an evil genius as people give her credit, she would be President and Trump would either be dead or totally bankrupt & sitting in a mental institution (or prison for sexually assaulting numerous women).

That was kind of my whole point.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#30New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 17:07:42
@Eaglebauer Said

That was kind of my whole point.

Yes.... I just couldn't resist beating the horse...it apparently isn't quite dead yet.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs