Forums:
College Life

Dorm pranks

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 · >>
extremepimptruck On September 16, 2004

#106New Post! Apr 20, 2004 @ 20:00:01
Cause I know all and I see all, oh wait that was someone else that said that. Really, because I was the only one drinking, that makes me the only one drunk. And drunk guys in a coed dorm? Give me a break, and what is that supposed to mean anyways? There were 2 or 3 girls here with us that night and if you are assuming what I think you are, there was no problem. Never has and never will. Girls like to have fun too, just walk up to the 4th floor and tell me what you smell. Everytime I'm up there all I smell is pot, or could that be coming from the 3rd floor and it just made it's way up to the 4th? I don't know either way, yeah, whatever, down with "THE MAN".

#108New Post! Apr 20, 2004 @ 20:24:40
*Break*

#109New Post! Apr 20, 2004 @ 20:28:45
I read that link, maybe ResLife should read it too.
privateer On October 03, 2004

Cookeville, Tennessee
#110New Post! Apr 20, 2004 @ 21:33:58
extremepimptruck, it was the member of the fifth floor that was intoxicated. someone said his name was Brian or something like that. also i can assure you that the smell of pot is not coming from the third floor. to the HD, we were not complaining you were not here, but that when you were they, you allowed the situation to escalate. by the way, i believe the third floor could have handled the 'situation'. we had the numbers on them.
theoffical3rdfloorra On April 25, 2004

#111New Post! Apr 20, 2004 @ 21:49:27
I think that to many people have gotten there panties in a bunch both on the cooper/dunn and in reslife. And I personally think that both sides need to drop the thing rather then trying to do something else to get back and trying to solve the problem. If it is dropped then the problem will be solved.

#112New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 00:50:24
Starting over on a clean slate would be nice, but not everyone is as easy going as I am, unfortunately. I'll agree to drop it. Just keep the pranks on your own floors.

Whom ever also agrees to drop it, post.
thehd On April 20, 2004

#113New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 01:01:46
Here's the deal guys, if you have a genuine concern that is something more important than flaming a bunch of people on some message board, then let me know. I have an email address, you can go on the tech website and search for it. Oh, and if you don't know my name, just go to the Cooper / Dunn lobby and check the magnet board. It's all there. Arguing online, it's futile, but if you guys come to me and make suggestions, or go to the RHA (Residence Hall Association), then perhaps you can take part in making housing here at Tech more enjoyable / safe for everyone. I hope some of you seriously take my offer up.

This is my final post.
anonymous On March 31, 2004

#114New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 02:06:47
Quote:
Here's the deal guys, if you have a genuine concern that is something more important than flaming a bunch of people on some message board, then let me know. I have an email address, you can go on the tech website and search for it. Oh, and if you don't know my name, just go to the Cooper / Dunn lobby and check the magnet board. It's all there. Arguing online, it's futile, but if you guys come to me and make suggestions, or go to the RHA (Residence Hall Association), then perhaps you can take part in making housing here at Tech more enjoyable / safe for everyone. I hope some of you seriously take my offer up.

This is my final post.

i think you are a lesbian

Cookeville, Tennessee
#115New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 02:16:40
does anyone know who is the head of the RHA? none other than the big, bald Al Roberson. also the one who wants to move 66 people off the third floor during finals week. why would he do that? just to interupt their studies and cause them to do bad on the final exams. so do yall think we should really go to the RHA?

Cookeville, Tennessee
#116New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 14:41:36
HD, you say we should be constructive. well your wish is our command. also, I AM the real HD. I control what happens in C-DU. you are my puppet, my mariet. and remember I see all, hear all, and control all.
ttugoldfox On September 25, 2004

Cookeville, Tennessee
#117New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 15:40:18
Head of RHA is Ellington/Warf Hall Director.

Guys,
Let's give it a rest, ok? I know that if I even post here I am gonna get insulted, but I wanted to say this. I know a lot of you, on here and off here. I know who you are, how you act, and what you like to do. I know that the reason I lot of this started is because of me. Why can't ya'll just drop the entire thing and finish out the semester on a good note? I am gone, you have Jonathon. Isn't that something to be proud of? You've worked together, as a community and as friends to accomplish something and you did it. But you guys are really going overboard. If you just quit playing some of those pranks everything would be ok and there would be no need for these postings. So why don't you all just agree to what HD said and if you have a problem about stuff in the dorms, talk to HD, or go talk to E/W HD (head of RHA).
bubba02003 On April 21, 2004

Cookeville, Tennessee
#118New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 16:03:58
Ok Guys, Cooper/Dunn 3rd floor rules! We are a great community. Some of the pranks have been funny. Some I thought went a little too far. I think ResLife went a little bit far on somethings. I agree with what TheOffical3rdFloorRA said that things should be dropped. We only have about three weeks left of school. Lets just be a great community that doesn't cause too much trouble! :D

Cookeville, Tennessee
#119New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 16:10:53
Joel may be the head of the RHA, but directly above him is Al Roberson.
third_floor_up_in_here On April 21, 2004

Cookeville, Tennessee
#120New Post! Apr 21, 2004 @ 16:16:39
the pranks that have occurred in Cooper Dunn are just a peek into the reality of what has happened on that floor. and the reason why ResLife keeps hammering us is because they cant break the silence. those who know who did what, are not going to NARC. and the best part is that only a very small margin of what has happened up there has been documented. TTUGoldFox has seen the effects of the third floor, and i am sure he will be the first to tell you to leave us alone. ResLife cannot stop us, they can only hope to contain us.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs