The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

Do you think that John F. Kennedy is still alive today?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
windstorm On June 28, 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
#1New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 07:03:32
Hmmn, It's 1:59a.m. and I am still awake...amazingly lol. I just came from a politics debate site and that reminded me of something that came up earlier yesterday and I would like some opinions on it.

Yesterday, I was riding with my mom to the barbershop to pick up my brother. It was crowded and full of men as usual, but the subject what they were discussing was a rather retarded rumor leaked by someone(suppossedly a close associate of the president who wished to remain anon)that J.F.K. is still very alive and well and currently resides in a secluded house/basement with a maid tending to him. In other words, his death was faked and a cover-up on the government's behalf.

Also, some were speculating(even arguing) that J.F.K. is a secret endorser and advisor for Obama but Barack in cooperation with the goverment is helping to keep it a secret. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing and my mom shook her head. Didn't they see that tragic video of his death in 1963?

But then it did not take them long to start debating over what I was just pondering. One guy in particular stated that the Government and President Kennedy knew that there were people who wanted to assasinate him and that somebody somewhere would be bold enough to carry out the act sooner or later, so for his own saftey an identical dummy with realistic mechanisms and movements was placed in the convertible therefore causeing the murderer to miss the true target.

I honestly do not know what to say about this, because opinions differ I guess. But I still can't bring myself to believe that this man is alive because that video is proof and everything in it is very real. But that's just me, what is your opinion?
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#2New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 07:48:39
Course he's still alive, he's currently working on a new release with Elvis in a special recording studio in area 51
windstorm On June 28, 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
#3New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 07:59:57
@sheepy Said
Course he's still alive, he's currently working on a new release with Elvis in a special recording studio in area 51

You're right, some people believe that Elvis and 2-Pack are still alive.
procyon On October 27, 2008

auckland, New Zealand
#4New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 09:34:42
I reckon that there's an island or bunker or planet where those whom have the means can live out the rest of their lives. Look at king Edward the second. It's been proven that he wasn't killed by having a red hot poker inserted up his arse(see The Perfect King by Ian Mortimer). So even though they did not have those sorts of facilities in those days, Edward the third's father was being looked after on the continent with the full knowledge of the pope in avignon. I sometimes wonder if Diana may be still alive, living in luxury. She certainly didn't deserve to be killed. Maybe one day, the truth will hopefully set her free.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#5New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 10:16:49
JFK, Abe Lincoln , Bobby Kennedy, Marily Monroe ,Elvis and
John Lennon they are all over at George Burns house playing poker and drinking white lighting,,,
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#6New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 10:23:20
I don't think so... a few years ago some sicko showed me a photo taken at the autopsy or hospital (they are, like everything else it seems, available for general perusal on the internet) - he looked pretty real, and real dead...

And for the record, I find those kinds of images disgusting, and could live happily without seeing any more of them
Charles On November 16, 2010

, Christmas Island
#7New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 10:28:39
Shuush!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAM JFK. You'll blow my cover
nikefatcat On March 11, 2023

amsterdam, Netherlands
#8New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 14:34:36
I don't think there is anyway his death could have been faked. Half his head was blown off in front of thousands of people, which was also then caught on a home movie. The technology back in that time was in no way sophisticated enough that you could fake that. And if you don't believe all of that, and somehow cling to the hope that he is still alive, he was 46 when he was assassinated so he would be something like 91 now (and some people don't even make it that far naturally).
got On July 12, 2009

manchester, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 14:45:43
i sometimes wonder whether these theories are generated by the people who had a hand in the assasination of jfk,or at least thier succesors.Its maybe one big smokescreen to protect the REAL people in control and power whom we dont ever see
trillian On May 06, 2010

derbyshire, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 14:51:54
does big foot live in the basement too and they play in the pool with nessie?
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#12New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 14:54:51
@trillian Said
does big foot live in the basement too and they play in the pool with nessie?

do you have a mind?
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#13New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 15:15:32
Do you guys realize that he would be 91 years old now, if he was still alive?
the7thdimension On October 22, 2009

los angeles, California
#14New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 15:22:50
@iliterate_enginere Said
Do you guys realize that he would be 91 years old now, if he was still alive?

who's "guys"?

nobody said it was true.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#15New Post! Oct 05, 2008 @ 17:11:35

does that look survivable? I didn't think so either. Next!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs