Bong or vaporizer? or the trusty blunt?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:03:16
I believe a person should refrain from recreational drugs until they are fully grown. Cannabis alters thought patterns permanently.

It would be best to give yourself a chance to develop into the person you are supposed to be before using drugs.

I dont expect you to listen to me though
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#62New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:04:16
@treebee Said

I believe a person should refrain from recreational drugs until they are fully grown. Cannabis alters thought patterns permanently.

It would be best to give yourself a chance to develop into the person you are supposed to be before using drugs.

I dont expect you to listen to me though

It's like spittin' in the wind.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:05:23
@TenaciousDave Said

It's like spittin' in the wind.

I tell my kids the same thing, if you want to do drugs at least wait until you are in your 20's and finished school. That way you will have more money for better drugs.
The Anus Of Satan

#64New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:07:40
@treebee Said

I tell my kids the same thing, if you want to do drugs at least wait until you are in your 20's and finished school. That way you will have more money for better drugs.

Hell yeah.
Get a suitcase full of drugs and head to Vegas just like Hunter S. Thompson did in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#65New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:07:52
@treebee Said

hahahah I never got into illegal drugs. I didn't like my peers in school enough to get high with them. When I was introduced to a drug culture it was all these people in their 30s still working these crappy minimum wage jobs. That taught me right then and there I did not want to do drugs.
Now I know some people who do drugs dont' lead that lifestyle, but it kept me off them
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#66New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:10:33
@TenaciousDave Said

Hell yeah.
Get a suitcase full of drugs and head to Vegas just like Hunter S. Thompson did in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

The cops in Vegas are not so keen on non-US citizens breaking the law. But I love that movie.

@plebian_angel Said

hahahah I never got into illegal drugs. I didn't like my peers in school enough to get high with them. When I was introduced to a drug culture it was all these people in their 30s still working these crappy minimum wage jobs. That taught me right then and there I did not want to do drugs.
Now I know some people who do drugs dont' lead that lifestyle, but it kept me off them

We didnt really have stoners in my school. I think because my generation was raised by hippies. There was nothing appealing about copying your parents.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#67New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:12:43
@treebee Said

The cops in Vegas are not so keen on non-US citizens breaking the law. But I love that movie.

We didnt really have stoners in my school. I think because my generation was raised by hippies. There was nothing appealing about copying your parents.

we're only 5 years apart Different culture then
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#68New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:19:13
@treebee Said

That's why I don't particularly want to go down that route, not cool to follow in my parent's footsteps
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#69New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:40:31
@TenaciousDave Said

Hell yeah.

Omg. All I can think when I watch that movie (aside from how perfect Johnny Depp was for that role) is just how fricken tolerant of drugs that guy must have been. Seriously. That s*** would have killed me. And even if my body somehow survived, that s*** wandering around vegas would have had me permanently catatonic for the rest of my life.

I could never even handle watching that high; it made me too unpleasantly twitchy.
The Anus Of Satan

#70New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:45:50
@chisa96 Said

Omg. All I can think when I watch that movie (aside from how perfect Johnny Depp was for that role) is just how fricken tolerant of drugs that guy must have been. Seriously. That s*** would have killed me. And even if my body somehow survived, that s*** wandering around vegas would have had me permanently catatonic for the rest of my life.

I could never even handle watching that high; it made me too unpleasantly twitchy.

Try watching it on shrooms.

But yeah,Hunter was a drug inducing machine.
I tried blotter acid once when I was 18 and my brother got me into a strip joint and the lights in that place had me so freaked out,I didn't even care about the strippers.
So,I can't even imagine how freaked out I would be in Vegas.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#71New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:52:20
@TenaciousDave Said

Try watching it on shrooms.

But yeah,Hunter was a drug inducing machine.
I tried blotter acid once when I was 18 and my brother got me into a strip joint and the lights in that place had me so freaked out,I didn't even care about the strippers.
So,I can't even imagine how freaked out I would be in Vegas.

Yeah. You almost have to admire him for that, in a weird sort of way. Vegas in that state is only something a drug veteran could do.

And no thanks; just watching that on shrooms would probably make far worse than unpleasantly twitchy.
6dark6dreams6 On August 19, 2010

hereford, United Kingdom
#72New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 10:53:56
I just prefer a good old joint to be honest
6dark6dreams6 On August 19, 2010

hereford, United Kingdom
#73New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 11:03:48
@8FlOz Said

Poor white kids roll joints. Reall niggas roll the blunts.

Actually, whats easier is getting a pack of swishers, pulling the tobacco out, not cutting it open, and putting weed in. My friend does that and smokes on his front porch, even with cops walking by.

FFS, pull yourself together. I know this will sound patronising, but i don't care. I remember being your age and it was all about what your image is and whats 'cool'. Don't give a s*** what other people think, just do what YOU ENJOY! Bongs, blunts, joints, vaporizers are all about preference, not about how much of a 'hard core' smoker you are. Get over the image you're trying to convey and just be you, that's the 'coolest' thing you can do.

...my piece of advice for today
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#74New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:18:11
@Link5033 Said

Weed is not addictive.
Weed does not ruin your life.

Every person has a choice in whether or not to live a good helpful life, and in no way does weed affect your capability and willpower to achieve whatever you desire in life.

Ever heard of the word CAN?

LMAO you are 22 apparently
claudibeee On July 06, 2014
Pagan and proud

, United Kingdom
#75New Post! Jun 05, 2010 @ 18:23:13
The only time I've smoked anything was 20+ years ago. We made our own bong from an economy-sized orange squash bottle and a bunsen burner tube. Then we went out dancing in a bunch of really bad Manchester clubs. I could taste the rubber for days.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs