Pets & Animals

And who says animals can't love?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#1New Post! Feb 20, 2011 @ 23:23:40
I watched this video (posted below) of a cat ho was killed and her mate tried to "wake" her. He ket nudging her, licking and evenually laid down next to her and wouldn't leave.

It's a very sad video I got thrguh about 9 seconds and skimmed the rest (the music doesn't help either).
I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that animals don't love, grieve or miss.
I look at how my own cats act towards me and each other and there is no doubt they love me and one another.

RIP baby.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#2New Post! Feb 20, 2011 @ 23:49:30
we got 7 cats.
almost lost one recently.
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#3New Post! Feb 20, 2011 @ 23:50:30
that's so sad
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 00:16:37
Awww poor cat.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#5New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 00:26:00
Animals defiantly love.

My dog turns into a huge suck if you let her use your hand as a pillow.

She starts suckling the blanket and making cute purring noises.
windstorm On June 28, 2012

Birmingham, Alabama
#6New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 01:42:19
That's so sad.

My dog Candy, a pomeranian, passed away just last year. I noticed that she was never the same again after she lost her long-time companion Boy (also a pom). She had stopped eating/drinking altogether and would lay beside his grave everyday with her head on her paws giving this empty, blank stare.

She was a perfectly normal and healthy dog, so I don't know what else could have contributed to her death other than loneliness.
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 01:44:43
Awww thats sad , i watched a wildlife documentary ages ago and a baby lion was killed and lioness buried it and a few days later returned to the place where she had buried it.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#8New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 01:48:57
It looks as though the live cat was doing CPR on the dormant one. I've seen horses do the same thing when one of their colts succumbs to some fatal ailment. They tap their front hoof right near where the heart would be.

Very touching video

J.R.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#9New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 01:57:30
@windstorm Said

That's so sad.

My dog Candy, a pomeranian, passed away just last year. I noticed that she was never the same again after she lost her long-time companion Boy (also a pom). She had stopped eating/drinking altogether and would lay beside his grave everyday with her head on her paws giving this empty, blank stare.

She was a perfectly normal and healthy dog, so I don't know what else could have contributed to her death other than loneliness.

Poor little thing just fretted her life away,we often hear of that happening with the elderly,when our Wife/Husband passes away,they live for each other and when it happens they have nothing to live for anymore.
Even when they have Family or in your case owners who still love then,it's not the same.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#10New Post! Feb 21, 2011 @ 02:03:15
@Kristy69 Said

I watched this video (posted below) of a cat ho was killed and her mate tried to "wake" her. He ket nudging her, licking and evenually laid down next to her and wouldn't leave.

It's a very sad video I got thrguh about 9 seconds and skimmed the rest (the music doesn't help either).
I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that animals don't love, grieve or miss.
I look at how my own cats act towards me and each other and there is no doubt they love me and one another.

RIP baby.

Yeah that's an old Vid,I recently saw a picture of a man laying on the road dead,covered of course,but his Dog was laying beside him waiting,next photo was the dog's head resting in the hand sticking out from the cover,very sad indeed.
We as Humans have a lot to learn about Love,we love but it's conditional,animals love and it's unconditional love.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs