2012 Hottest Year Ever. Says Fox News.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#1New Post! Dec 21, 2012 @ 17:22:56
https://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/20/extreme-forecast-dead-on-in-2012-hot-and-either-too-dry-or-too-wet-just-as/#ixzz2FeE6CNuX

Turns out 2012 is the hottest year ever and we are indeed seeing more and more of the extreme weather climate scientists have been predicting for decades. Fox News is saying this, and they didn't even drop in a paragraph or two about whether or not climate change is man-made. Yeah, it's an AP article, but still.

Anyway, raise your hand if you still think anthropogenic climate change is not real. Banned.

(I wish.)
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#2New Post! Dec 21, 2012 @ 17:36:14
I just realized that Fox has set themselves up to have a unique amount of power in the debate on any number of topics. They can single-handedly decide when the debate on a topic is over. Climate change debate is over when Fox decides it's over. When "even Fox" says that climate change is real...it's real.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#3New Post! Dec 21, 2012 @ 17:37:49
There is no Climate. I expect a ZERO.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Dec 21, 2012 @ 17:42:24
@Lili Said

I just realized that Fox has set themselves up to have a unique amount of power in the debate on any number of topics. They can single-handedly decide when the debate on a topic is over. Climate change debate is over when Fox decides it's over. When "even Fox" says that climate change is real...it's real.

That's a fine point.
syco On April 26, 2013

Deleted

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 21, 2012 @ 19:55:22
@jonnythan Said

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/20/extreme-forecast-dead-on-in-2012-hot-and-either-too-dry-or-too-wet-just-as/#ixzz2FeE6CNuX

Turns out 2012 is the hottest year ever and we are indeed seeing more and more of the extreme weather climate scientists have been predicting for decades. Fox News is saying this, and they didn't even drop in a paragraph or two about whether or not climate change is man-made. Yeah, it's an AP article, but still.

Anyway, raise your hand if you still think anthropogenic climate change is not real. Banned.

(I wish.)

Man may have started to mess up the climate(and even the earths crust by drilling/mining for resources) by the climate and techtonic plates have never been a constant.

In fact, we are still in an ice age, so it is likely that the temp will change again before too long.

Anyway you like to spin it, the climate is changing, and there is little we can do about it.

Having said that, people being more concerned with using less natural resources can only be a good thing because they are all going to run out sooner or later.

Bio Diesel in your car, solar cells on your roof, growing your own veg (transported by trucks powered by diesel)etc are all good because sooner or later they will either run out, or become too expensive you wont be able to afford even basic services.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs