Woman Talk

romance

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#1New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 03:42:36
what's the most romantic thing that your boyfriend or husband has ever said to you or done?
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#2New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 04:20:28
We went to the seashore and madeout under the boardwalk. Not bad for a couple married 30 yrs. He tells me everyday that I'm the cutest thing on earth.
I've got some nicknames but I won't tell, don't ask me.
roxygemini On April 16, 2009

Deleted

, Canada
#3New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 04:31:11
My two long term ex's were very romantic.
I was a lucky girl. But I think I was just as thoughtful too though.
Songs on answering machines, a drug induced proposal, flowers, love letters, just little thoughful cuteness, all the time.
Good guys.
moodstabilizer On April 22, 2009

Somewhere casual,
#4New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 04:31:33
We're still way new together (7 months,) but his love is movie luv. He'll drop what he's doing out of nowhere, take my face in his hands, look at me straight in the eyes and say 'my beautiful baby' followed by a hawt kiss. I never thought I'd be with a man like this. And actually I never thought I'd be able to handle a man like this without laughing in his face for being so damn corny lol.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 05:54:55
@readsalot Said

We went to the seashore and madeout under the boardwalk.

Yeah mine is something similar.

On Valentine's Day, we went to Brighton where we spent the day shopping and mucking around. Then when the sun began to set, we went down to the beach... And watched the sun set, and that was when we kissed for the first time ever.

He's not my boyfriend though Damn complications
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#6New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 08:45:18
@x_Laura_x Said

Yeah mine is something similar.

On Valentine's Day, we went to Brighton where we spent the day shopping and mucking around. Then when the sun began to set, we went down to the beach... And watched the sun set, and that was when we kissed for the first time ever.

He's not my boyfriend though Damn complications

Wow, sounds great Laura...keep us posted with this one!!!
the most romantic thing ever done for me? It's the little gestures I notice and remember, but I do have fond memories of an ex who used to wait around for 2 hours at his office just so he could catch the same bus home as me.
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#7New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 08:49:36
I never had a boyfriend.
northern_soul_ On July 30, 2009

, Belgium
#8New Post! Apr 03, 2009 @ 12:45:30
@Erlend Said

I never had a boyfriend.

holding each other under the stars, hearing the music of the soft wind blowing through the stadion...walking through the snow together, stopping on the strangest places to make out ^^ I could name lots more of things, but knowing that he really cares about me and does his best to make me happy in every way he does, really moves me and makes me feel lucky like I've never been before...
missnaughty57 On September 18, 2011

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
#9New Post! May 15, 2009 @ 21:36:35
my boyfriend is the most un-romantic person in the world..but one day quite early on in our relationship he txt me saying i am doing 2 out of the 3 favourite things i like to do..one watching footy...two...drinking..the missing third is spending time with you! i saved tht txt until i lost my phone!
Moomin On March 18, 2010

Deleted

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
#10New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 21:08:38
@missnaughty57 Said

my boyfriend is the most un-romantic person in the world..but one day quite early on in our relationship he txt me saying i am doing 2 out of the 3 favourite things i like to do..one watching footy...two...drinking..the missing third is spending time with you! i saved tht txt until i lost my phone!

My husband isnt romantic either

He trys but it always goes wrong
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 21:26:55
Well we got together in quite a romantic setting really, we were at a house party in the backgarden, which was huge and there was loads of dramatic mood lighting in the garden where we just sat and talked for at least an hour, and he put his arms around me to warm me up.
Thinking back on it now it seems quite funny how cliche romantic it was!

Also we just went to the top of this huge hill into the forest and just talked and laughed and the such, was wonderful.
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 21:33:03
booked our wedding date,which is on my birthday,then half do the wedding arrangements,he took me out for a meal and when we got home the kids handed me a card with a poem wrote by my hubby asking me to marry him,then he brought out a bottle of champaign x
funkymunky On September 25, 2009

, Australia
#13New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 21:43:47
well i met my bf at a party about 4 months ago. we swapped numbers after talking for about an hour. He messaged me the next day and called that night when he got home from work we ended up talking on phone til 7am when i had to get up for work. Next few days were pretty similar as he was on nightshift. Then one day he called and i was sick i got a migrane and was vomiting. he drove an hour to check on me and make sure i was ok. I told him not to as i had only seen him once at the party and i was looking totally awful but he did. He still told me i looked gorgeous. I know i didnt but he is just wonderful.
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#14New Post! May 17, 2009 @ 21:51:43
I don't think my boyfriend even knows the definition of romantic. When he tries, it fails miserably
Luv4my3Boyz On May 18, 2009

Whittier, California
#15New Post! May 18, 2009 @ 03:19:29
My boyfriend doesn't have a romantic inkling in his body... but the day after I came home from the hospital with our newborn son, I text him at work and let him know we were going to take a nap. he text me about an hour later, (while I was napping)and said, "I know ur asleep but if i was there i'd kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I woke up and started crying I felt so loved!!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs