my father

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
XloveXmeXforeverX On September 16, 2014

ypslanti, Michigan
#1New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 15:57:09
i didnt have such a great fathers day..
because my dad has been a dead beat dad for about 4 years now.
i got pregneat at 17 and he wanted me to get a abortion and i couldnt do that to my child so. i said no dad im keeping it. so he kicks me out and thows me out on the street lucky my mom took me in and she was surprised about the baby but she didnt kick me out she supported me and was there for me. but i had a miscarrige 5 months into my pregnacy and my dad wasnt there for me at all.. he wasnt there for me at all now hes still treating me like crap.
he dosent call me
he dosent talk to me
he dosent come see me
he dosent do anything a father should i feel like i dont even have a dad anymore. and what kills me the most its beeen 4 years and still hasnt forgave me and is still treating me like im a pice of dirt. it was 4 years ago like seriously. get over it but nope he always tell me how big of a mistake i am. how he wish he had a better daugtur.. we used to be so close before my pregnacy now nothing.. i used to be a daddys girl.. I his girlfriend hates me and controls everything hes dose to.. i wish i had my old dad back but dosent look like that will ever happen ill i am is a mistake to him. im whore bc i got pregneat early.. little dose he know hes breaking my heart
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 16:19:34
*hugs you then goes back sleep*
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#3New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 16:49:43
I don't get how a parent whose ever loved their kid can behanve this way simply because she has gotten pregnant.
Sure, maybe he may have been angry initially; but I'd think they would get over it.

I'm thinking maybe this girlfriend of his is swaying him? As you say that you and he were always close prior to your pregnancy?
But even if...it's a pretty lousy way to love your daugher.

ypslanti, Michigan
#4New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:07:41
@Delta62 Said

*hugs you then goes back sleep*

thank you

ypslanti, Michigan
#5New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:08:48
@sTreetAngeL Said

I don't get how a parent whose ever loved their kid can behanve this way simply because she has gotten pregnant.
Sure, maybe he may have been angry initially; but I'd think they would get over it.

I'm thinking maybe this girlfriend of his is swaying him? As you say that you and he were always close prior to your pregnancy?
But even if...it's a pretty lousy way to love your daugher.

yea. i have 3 sisters and he talks to them and treats them good but me nope im chop liver. it sucks.. and it might be his gf but still man up and say thats my daugtur we should always come first over some girl ya know
catwixen On June 22, 2011

Adelaide, Australia
#6New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:16:32
awwww sweetie that is truly horrible. I am so sorry. My Dad did the same to 3 of us daughters who became pregnant out of wedlock...that was because he was staunch catholic. Does your dad have a reason like that? Not because it is an excuse...just because it can explain why he might have flaws...and that lets you know it is not your fault, which it isn't anyway. Dads are not perfect. Sometimes they are sillier than their kids. Hugs to you.....

ypslanti, Michigan
#7New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:18:47
@catwixen Said

awwww sweetie that is truly horrible. I am so sorry. My Dad did the same to 3 of us daughters who became pregnant out of wedlock...that was because he was staunch catholic. Does your dad have a reason like that? Not because it is an excuse...just because it can explain why he might have flaws...and that lets you know it is not your fault, which it isn't anyway. Dads are not perfect. Sometimes they are sillier than their kids. Hugs to you.....

no hes not catholic or anything like that... he just s drunk and a a*****e just to me tho. he dosent treat my other 3 sisters like that i dont get it.. i didnt do anything to disown me.. hes told me 4 times that im a mistake and he disowns me ... some dads are wonderful some are good and have there problems.. mine is just plain out rude to me
Natural asshole

#8New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:50:12
@XloveXmeXforeverX Said

yea. i have 3 sisters and he talks to them and treats them good but me nope im chop liver. it sucks.. and it might be his gf but still man up and say thats my daughter we should always come first over some girl ya know

chopped liver is nice on some toast and covered in cheese and worcester sauce and perhaps a few pickles

ypslanti, Michigan
#11New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:56:37
@Delta62 Said

chopped liver is nice on some toast and covered in cheese and worcester sauce and perhaps a few pickles

mmmm sounds good
Natural asshole

#13New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 19:59:18
@XloveXmeXforeverX Said

mmmm sounds good

ok you are about as weird as i am, i don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

ypslanti, Michigan
#14New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 20:01:53
@Delta62 Said

ok you are about as weird as i am, i don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

hahaha lol its a good thing to be werid i think
Natural asshole

#15New Post! Jun 21, 2011 @ 20:03:30
@XloveXmeXforeverX Said

hahaha lol its a good thing to be werid i think

ok
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply