History

evil women of history

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
iamachicken On September 15, 2013

It Burns In, California
#1New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 08:40:27
Who, in your opinion, is the most evil woman in history? Mine would be Delphine Lalaurie, who performed unbelievably gruesome medical experiments on slaves.

On a somewhat random note, my favorite comment ever on this video: "What woman would want to be known for her grand balls??"
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 10:03:13
Unfortunately I dont know every woman that is a liberal so I cant decide.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 10:53:55
Rose West is one of them up there for me, to engage in the crimes she did with her husband and to sexually abuse girls, going as far as to allow the killing her own daughter- she is very much evil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_West for those who are unfamiliar with her and what she did.
syco On April 26, 2013

Deleted

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 11:00:30
Myra Hindley has to be up there, but what about Marie Antoinette or Queen Mary 1st.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 11:02:26
My year of head when I was at Senior School.

She was the anti christ.

Although when she died, I laughed for a few days.
syco On April 26, 2013

Deleted

#6New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 11:03:37
@townie_guy Said

My year of head when I was at Senior School.

She was the anti christ.

Although when she died, I laughed for a few days.

Did you run around singing "Ding Dong The witch is dead"? I did.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 11:07:25
@syco Said

Did you run around singing "Ding Dong The witch is dead"? I did.

Neggers Cheggers. I only found out whilst I was enjoying the company of someone who had been a couple of years below us at school. It wasnt relevant at the time to run round singing that. "up and DOwn" would of been more fitting.

syco On April 26, 2013

Deleted

#8New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 11:11:51
@iamachicken Said

Who, in your opinion, is the most evil woman in history? Mine would be Delphine Lalaurie, who performed unbelievably gruesome medical experiments on slaves.

That is bad, but I wouldn't complain to my neighbour if they started taking the car apart in the drive. As long as it was paid for before they took a spanner to it that is.

(Joke)
Grrrl On June 01, 2014

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 13:19:25
@iamachicken Said

On a somewhat random note, my favorite comment ever on this video: "What woman would want to be known for her grand balls??"

Well that was an education! I'm glad I didn't see that when I was a kid, it would have really messed me up! Horrible.
Freyathehippy On April 03, 2013

Deleted

The bumhole of nowhere, United
#10New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 17:12:56
I reckon mary anne cotton - in the 19th century she killed her father, stepmother, friend, lover, 5 of her husbands and all but 1 of her 13 children by poisoning them arsenic to get hold of their wills or life insurance policies.

There's even a nursery rhyme passed around the Durham area about her:

'Mary anne cotton,
she's dead and she's rotten,
she's lying on her bed,
with her eyes wide open,
sing! sing! oh what shall we sing?
mary anne cotton is tied up with string!
where? where? up in the air,
selling balck puddens a penny a pair!'

What a lovely eulogy.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Feb 09, 2013 @ 17:56:24
My ex-wife... she isn't in the history books yet though.
Conflict On April 22, 2024

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#12New Post! Feb 11, 2013 @ 18:55:37
The first person that comes to my mind is Hilary Clinton. She was, until her recent stomach virus and subsequent concussion and brain trauma, an evil woman. She was highly ambitious and capable. She ran for president and if Obama hadn´t been as solid a contender as he was, she could have beaten him and emerged victorious.

Why do I say she is evil? Let´s think about it. She stood by her husband in the Monica Lewinsky scandal without reacting against him. Perhaps that is not the case and if it is, please excuse my misinterpretation, but as I saw it, she passed off the affair and carried on as if nothing happened, stayed loyal to Bill Clinton, even defended him and forgave his actions.

She did all this because she wanted the public to adore her, to enhance her image and give the people what they wanted, a figure they could look up to, while very subtly and gently burring a highly embarrassing and immoral event.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#13New Post! Feb 11, 2013 @ 19:28:57
@Conflict Said

She stood by her husband in the Monica Lewinsky scandal without reacting against him. Perhaps that is not the case and if it is, please excuse my misinterpretation, but as I saw it, she passed off the affair and carried on as if nothing happened, stayed loyal to Bill Clinton, even defended him and forgave his actions.

So standing by your spouse of 20 years, being loyal to your spouse of 20 years and forgiving your spouse of 20 years... and not making a public spectacle out of what would normally be a very private and personal matter, and not trying to destroy the career of your spouse of 20 years is evil .

So once again we have a situation where the woman victim is ultimately at fault.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Feb 11, 2013 @ 19:31:39
@chaski Said

So standing by your spouse of 20 years, being loyal to your spouse of 20 years and forgiving your spouse of 20 years... and not making a public spectacle out of what would normally be a very private and personal matter, and not trying to destroy the career of your spouse of 20 years is evil .

So once again we have a situation where the woman victim is ultimately at fault.

I often wonder if conflict is being serious or an incredibly smart genius of a Troll. I believe the second option.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#15New Post! Feb 11, 2013 @ 19:35:18
@townie_guy Said

I often wonder if conflict is being serious or an incredibly smart genius of a Troll. I believe the second option.

Personally I would have thought that bathing in the blood of virgins was more evil than supporting and forgiving one's spouse for infidelity.

But I guess marriage and forgiveness is pretty bad stuff.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs