Relationships

bf spent the night with one boy and all girls..and told them a secret of mine

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
cutsandharmony On February 05, 2009

none of your concern, Maine
#1New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 19:59:30
ok lets start at the begining... im bi curious...and well i told my bf that i thought that i was really starting to like this chick, we are really good frinds and she treats me like a realy person. she loves and cares for me so much..but ya i told him that then he went to a party on new years eve and there was only like one boy there all together..and i knopw almost all the girls that were there...well he told me that he was going to get drunk...idk if he did or not but then he told me that this girl i know gave him a back message (sp) and he slept on this chicks bed, but the next day he called me and we talked for like 5 minutes and then like 10 minutes after that i get another call from this phone...its one of the girls i know from school and that was at the party with him...the one that gave him the back/shoulder rub...she goes...so i heard you like savanah...(i have been thinking about it alot). so i told her that i thought i did but found out that she is clingy and ya...she goes ya majorly...but you can find a better girl. so ya. i told my bf not to tell anyone that i might like this girl and he told like i guess a few girls that go to my school. i guess one has a big mouth, idk what to do or what that girl said to me really means, i need some advice...and i need it fast... i love him.. but i dont want him to cheat on me or tell anyone my secrets anymore....and i dopnt want ppl to get the wrong thoughts about me..im not full blown bi...just bi curious....HELP
myk1992 On August 01, 2011

Deleted

Tired out shack :), United Kin
#2New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:03:14
what your bf did was wrong but when telling someone a secret like that then its going to be a risk you have t take i guess, being bi aint that bad, and if that girl u think u like does find out she might feel the same way mayb?
speak to your bf and see if he told anyone else other than this girl who gave him a massage, and whilst on the subject ask him if anything else happend

hope that helps

#3New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:06:22
@myk1992 Said

what your bf did was wrong but when telling someone a secret like that then its going to be a risk you have t take i guess, being bi aint that bad, and if that girl u think u like does find out she might feel the same way mayb?
speak to your bf and see if he told anyone else other than this girl who gave him a massage, and whilst on the subject ask him if anything else happend

hope that helps

thank you..and i did ask him he told me nothing happened and that he couldnt cheat on me even if the vajj was right in his face...but he has a rep..or had..he used to be a man whore...but idk..ppl go back to the wat they were right??? they can.and im afriad of that

Deleted

#4New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:15:37
@cutsandharmony Said

thank you..and i did ask him he told me nothing happened and that he couldnt cheat on me even if the vajj was right in his face...but he has a rep..or had..he used to be a man whore...but idk..ppl go back to the wat they were right??? they can.and im afriad of that

erm i guess people can go back to the way they used to be, but if it does happen it kinda makes him a jerk.

i know exactly how u feel, i'm not bi or anything but i used to have a gf, nd i told her something that i was hoping she would never tell anyone, but she did. I ended it at that because it sort of ruined our relationship now we are just friends.

U just gotta keep an eye on him, dont be to clingy to him tho, that will piss him off. if things start to go back to the way things were then just speak to him about it.

hope i'm helping in some way
evababy1 On July 29, 2010
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#5New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:17:25
You need to lose him. Personally, I would never let my boyfriend go to a party filled with girls. And if he told me what he told you, I would expect even worse. And this girl thing is another problem. It looks like you can't trust him in more ways then one. You can do better. You may love him, but you're young. You're 15, right? Move on and find someone better for you. If you stay with him now it's only going to hurt you later.

#6New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:17:33
@myk1992 Said

erm i guess people can go back to the way they used to be, but if it does happen it kinda makes him a jerk.

i know exactly how u feel, i'm not bi or anything but i used to have a gf, nd i told her something that i was hoping she would never tell anyone, but she did. I ended it at that because it sort of ruined our relationship now we are just friends.

U just gotta keep an eye on him, dont be to clingy to him tho, that will piss him off. if things start to go back to the way things were then just speak to him about it.

hope i'm helping in some way

ya im soo not going to be clingy i dont like clingy ppl so ya..but yes you are helping. thank you

#7New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:21:04
@evababy1 Said

You need to lose him. Personally, I would never let my boyfriend go to a party filled with girls. And if he told me what he told you, I would expect even worse. And this girl thing is another problem. It looks like you can't trust him in more ways then one. You can do better. You may love him, but you're young. You're 15, right? Move on and find someone better for you. If you stay with him now it's only going to hurt you later.

ya he changes his mind alot and him changing his mind has hurt me once before, he told me he was going to texas and leaving for good. i told him and several of my friends that he would end up staying and changing his mind..but he dumped me because he had convinced himself that he really was leaving..but that only made it hurt worse and i ended up hurting myself because of it...i dont know how much more pain i can go on with...he is 17...18 in four months, this is our 2nd time dating..idk wut. to do..thank you for your advice.
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#8New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:24:39
He's an older guy, too? If that's you I'm looking at in the picture, definitely lose him. You are so pretty! And you can definitely do better. This a*****e is not worth hurting yourself over. I used to do that when I was 14-16, and it started over some guy. It's not worth it. I don't even remember his name anymore, that's how worthless he is. You are going to find a man that is going to make you so happy that you're going to look at yourself here and laugh. Lose this a*****e, girl! Don't let love stop you. Everything you just wrote proves it. Lose him!!!

Deleted

#9New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:27:20
reading your last post i am starting to agree with evababy1, you do need to loose him, no matter how much you love him, you are only 15 and you have so much more to live for, u cant let a boy put u thru so much crap, it aint worth it.
i'm not saying i'm perfect i've done my fair share of giving girls greif but i've sorta learnt from it. its not a good thing.
there are plenty of guys out there looking for a girl, u just have to find the right one, even if it means going through a lot of crap ones to get to him.

glad i'm helping
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#10New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:29:28
Well said Myk.

#11New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:29:55
@evababy1 Said

He's an older guy, too? If that's you I'm looking at in the picture, definitely lose him. You are so pretty! And you can definitely do better. This a*****e is not worth hurting yourself over. I used to do that when I was 14-16, and it started over some guy. It's not worth it. I don't even remember his name anymore, that's how worthless he is. You are going to find a man that is going to make you so happy that you're going to look at yourself here and laugh. Lose this a*****e, girl! Don't let love stop you. Everything you just wrote proves it. Lose him!!!

thank you...but hurting myself didnt start over guys but i promised him i wouldnt do it anymore...idk..i will think. see the thing is..he doesnt let anyone tell him what to do. if u try he gets pissed. idk how many times i have gotten hunbg up on..not to mention...im a virgin and he isnt..well lets just say i think he is getting tired of not doing anything..and says that he can wait but idk how long he will be able to..from our convos it seems to me that he wont be able to wait long.

Deleted

#12New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:33:51
@evababy1 Said

Well said Myk.

thanks

now cutsandharmony, u are a decent looking/sounding girl, he might be able to wait but for how long? and what will he do when he no longer whats to wait? are you wanting to take that chance?
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#13New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:34:00
Inside of you, you already know what to do.. Now! All you have to do is acknowledge that feeling and go with it.

I can't tell you to stay or go, it's something you have to know in your heart and mind and once you're sure of what you want, you will do what needs to be done... A lot more thinking to do until you put everything together and make your move.. Hope you make the right one for YOU and not for anyone else...
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#14New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:34:27
I really didn't want to say this, but I think he is...doing something. I was with this guy when I was 16 and it was the same thing. I was a virgin, he wasn't, he was 20. I knew he was cheating and he denied it. And guess what? Two years later I saw him, and we talked for hours, and he said he was cheating on me. Why? Because I was a virgin. Some guys can't wait, and I am not trying to get you upset, but you need to hear all possibilities. This guy already sounds like an a*****e, he doesn't keep confidential secrets, he hangs up on you and treats you like s***, he makes you hurt yourself, I mean, what more do you need? Even if he isn't cheating, you have to let this a*****e go. And if he is, all the more reason to find someone better.
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#15New Post! Jan 02, 2009 @ 20:34:52
The moral of it all, don't tell anyone your most secret
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs