Forums:
Q & A

Whats your favorite moment or memory??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
scardycat On May 17, 2014

, Australia
#1New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 11:30:22
We all have favorite memories or moments you know the ones you may think awwww or you may remember something someone said or did that would put a smile on your face or even make you giggle. These great memories or moments may just pop into your head and brighten up your day

So whats your favorite moment or memory???
Drgnfly83 On September 02, 2014

, Virginia
#2New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 11:54:54
My favorite moment was the first time I ever held my nephew. He was so tiny and fragile. I was so scared, but I never wanted to put him down. He brought this sense of peace over me and at that time I needed it. I had made such a mess of my life....and in that moment, I decided I had to change and become a better person, a role model for him.

If it weren't for him, I would more than likely be dead today.

God had bigger plans for me....
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#3New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 12:12:10
Far to many memories to choose from to be able to pick one certain one.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 12:15:45
One of my favourite moments was at Glastonbury a few years ago.

I was sat with my best friend at the top of the hill that overlooks the site in the only bit of shade we could find, just watching the clouds go by and reading the festival newspaper and people watching. We could hear the music from The Park stage and we talked about what bands we were going to see that weekend. Was just really peaceful and lush.

It's my happy place where I go when I need to relax and calm down.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#5New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 16:06:03
I'm not sure if I have any...... Yet.
Rini On January 16, 2014

, Georgia
#6New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 16:27:13
My favorite memories are of when I was little and my mother was alive. When I was little she would wrap me up in her pajamas and jump around the house as if I was her little joey. When she got tired she would roll me onto my bed. Another one of my favorites revolve around the movie "The Sound of Music" we would sing along and it was our favorite movie of all time. When we would feel scared mom would sing "These are a few of my favorite things," and "Do, re, mi," to help us feel better.
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#7New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 16:29:08
@Cpat92 Said

I'm not sure if I have any...... Yet.

You won't know what you've had, 'til it's gone...
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#8New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 17:21:54
@sAeGeSpAeNe Said

You won't know what you've had, 'til it's gone...

Very True and well said.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 26, 2012 @ 17:43:22
When we went on a skiing holiday to Austria a few years ago, we went off piste and came to the top hill that overlooked an amazing panorama below.

The snow all around was untouched except for our ski tracks and the air was still and silent. The slight breeze was chill but it made my skin tingle and smelled fresh and clean in the way that cracklingly cold winter air does. The sunlight sparkled off the snow crystals and occasionally, little showers of powdery snow would drift down off the branches of the trees and into our faces.

Neither of us said anything. We just stood there taking in the sight, sharing a few moments absorbing a beautiful scene and feeling an exhilerating sensation of being wonderfully alive.

We must have stood there for about ten minutes or so and then we could hear other skiiers passing nearby and the spell was broken.

We didn't go back that way again. We probably couldn't have found that spot again if we tried. But I'm content to have had those few minutes of being a part of a winter wonderland of sheer beauty, peace and stillness.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs