Conspiracies

U.S., Power, Money, and Oil

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jeffwatson On November 04, 2007

Oak Town, Rhode Island
#1New Post! Dec 23, 2006 @ 18:35:08
Heres my conspiracy theory:
Sept,11,2001, a terrorist organisation supposively attacked the U.S. state. During which four planes were heading to three points, The Twin Towers, The Pentagon, and The Whitehouse. Two of which demolished each Twin and one delt damage to The Pentagon, however, the only plane not to hit was the plane on course to The Whitehouse. So, there were 1/4 odds for this to occur with The Whitehouse. The Pentagon, a government building was not destroyed, but was repairable, and was repaired. A commercial building, the Towers were destroyed. So, the odds of both government buildings, for the only buildings not to be destroyed were 1/2 (2/4 buildings total). Later, the U.S. declared open war on what? Terrorism. This means it can create terrorism and be allowed into any nation without servere suffering.
With no open war declared on a nation, the U.S. seems to be attacking only people who seek to damage the U.S. This brings me to my next detail, South West Asia (some refer to it as the Middle East). Where is the majority of oil know on Earth? Right where the U.S. deployed its military. Iraq, inbetween the most oil rich nations. So we have a motive, evidence, but no possible leap in U.S. power. So, I ask of the reader, would the U.S. have all the resources it needs if it controls South West Asia? If the U.S. controlled most of the oil, then it could easily control a large percentile of the world. By controlling most energy the U.S. could control the oil prices, and therefore control the worlds nations dependent on oil. For example, Europe. Discuss this topic.
killua On January 10, 2012

Vancouver, Canada
#2New Post! Dec 23, 2006 @ 18:40:04
The war in Iraq is costing the U.S. billions of dollars a week. We are low on oil
because the middle east supplies us w/ most of our oil.
jeffwatson On November 04, 2007

Oak Town, Rhode Island
#3New Post! Dec 23, 2006 @ 22:16:33
But to the U.S. government which is worth more, trillions or half the worlds oil? It gives the U.S. alot of power in the world's politics. Also, because of gasoline shortages I can say with relitive certainty that either the plan is not working, or the U.S. government is not controlling some of the land yet.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Jan 24, 2007 @ 14:53:39
@killua Said
The war in Iraq is costing the U.S. billions of dollars a week. We are low on oil because the middle east supplies us w/ most of our oil.

as far as the oil goes, the hurricane seasons of 2004 and 2005 did more damage to the availability of oil in America than the Iraq war.

in fact, oil production from Iraq has been minimal for the last 10 years...i.e. the war has had little effect on oil availability, consumption and cost (at least in the USA).
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs