The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Religion & Philosophy

The anger I feel at God -- is unbelievable.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#16New Post! Jan 07, 2009 @ 23:54:15
@alexkidd Said

i wouldn't worry about it,most likely you're just delusional.

you'll need to provide evidence of these miracles before you are going to convince anyone, shouldn't be too hard if they follow you around all day.

You're quite the charmer aren't you?
Kasabian On May 25, 2009

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jan 07, 2009 @ 23:56:00
Last time I was on acid God spoke to me
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#18New Post! Jan 08, 2009 @ 00:23:14
@Stigma Said

You're quite the charmer aren't you?

hey i call them like i see them,
with this kind of problem maybe this guy should talk to a professional
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#19New Post! Jan 08, 2009 @ 00:27:43
@alexkidd Said

hey i call them like i see them,
with this kind of problem maybe this guy should talk to a professional

Well, I just think it could have been said a little differently. To each his own, I suppose.
newmexicodan On March 31, 2024

roswell,
#20New Post! Jan 08, 2009 @ 01:08:57
I've seen or experienced little things like you,4000 earhquakes,and usually nobody believes or cares,but then I realize it's not for their benefit anyway,it's for my benefit. I tend to be reclusive in general,and with my spiritual beliefs in particular. Hang in there.You're not alone.
Kiska On January 26, 2009

Austin,
#21New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 12:21:36
my friend - i read your post. Are you sure it was God? God is love. God does not F*** with someone's mind and life. The devil does. Are you sure it was not the devil or one of his cronies that came to you to give you confusion? Jesus came to my house. He does exist and he wants us all to know that he love us and wants to help us not hurt us. You write that he came to you and showed you some things? Well, I have the ability to speak to God and ask him questions. Would you like me to ask him for you?

You do know that the closer you get to God - the more the devil attempts to de-rail you and hurt you and get you away from God??? Please, do not leave God. We only have 21 months left before the end starts for us all. Please read the rest of this post.

We have news for all members registered on these forums. This news was given to us by Jesus Christ, our Lord, in person.

My wife and I have been chosen to speak God's words to ALL people of the earth. To all Believers and non-believers alike. We know that MANY of you will scoff at this announcement. But that's o.k. We have experience to help non-believers come around. Several Atheists as well, I might add!!!! So feel free to join in on the discussion all of you who are devout believers, the 50/50 crowd and of course all you atheists and agnostics out there. After all, God is your father as well, whether or not you accept him or believe him.....you are still his child and he has information for all his children, because he loves you and he wants you all to go back to him before it is too late.

We have information about the near future. It is not good news. It is rather bad news to announce.But, orders are orders, and we believe what we have seen and been told by our Lord - so here we are on our first English speaking forum. (oh, my wife has been conversing with thousands of Russian speaking people now for many weeks.) They have already heard this announcement and many are taking heed to what is being said. There are currently 30 plus forums in full discussion now about this news. One forum grew from 300 members to over 1000 now and it is still growing!!!!

Here are the first announcements given to us by Jesus. In the year 2010....World War 3 will start. It will be very, very ugly. There will be four kings that will be the main players in this war. Many, many millions will die from this war. Any of you optimists out there that think that this economic crisis will get better - I hate to tell you more bad news - but it is not going to get better. It is similar to a snow flake that has rolled down a steep hill. The snowball continues to grow as it builds up momentum. We are all seeing the beginning of the end for modern times.

O.k. all....that is the first announcement. Oh, and by the way, if any of you will doubt the legitimacy of these announcements, my wife and I are prepared to prove them!!!!!!!Hey what a concept. Proof. Isn't that what all the atheists and non-believers have been waiting for??? Well here it is. The proof you have been waiting for. Our goal is not to hurt people but to help them back to God.

Kiska and Michael
4000Earthquakes On April 25, 2009

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#22New Post! Jan 09, 2009 @ 23:04:00
What a bunch of nice responses (mostly). I felt sort of like an a** after making this post, but I appreciate that so many people spoke up with open minds.

I go thru days of loving "God" and being mad at "Him". I don't care if people call me delusional -- or insinuate I was on acid. I know what happened. I have to live with the confusion -- for the rest of my life.

This is not an easy row to hoe. And very few people walk this path. It makes them lonely, it makes them feel isolated, and it makes them constantly look at the sky. I hope He forgives me for my anger, but my anger is real, and I'd be a liar, if I denied that it was there sometimes.

Maybe people like you, can help me find a way to get rid of the confusion, and find that strong love for Him, that I once had.
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#23New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 00:35:11
how do you know what you experienced was real?
'knowing' that its real could be part of the illusion.

maybe there is more logical explanations, could we have some examples of these miracles?
Falsifying On December 19, 2013
Google is watching.

Austin, Texas
#24New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 00:54:40
I once stepped on a lake, only to find myself walking on its surface.
I was confused at first, then realized I was Jesus.
Then I took a few more steps, and sank like an anchor.
Paranoia set in, and I soon found myself trying to turn water into wine.
Did not work.
Probably stepped on some turtles or something.

Actually, the edge of the lake was frozen over.
Glass like ice about four inches deep surrounded the outskirts.
Was the first time I had been to colorado.

What was the topic?

Oh yeah, miracles.
Ice on a lake? That is one hell of a miracle for someone living in Texas.

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#25New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 01:08:49
@orkajen Said

what do you mean? i'm not trying to be rude or anything, but just because ppl don't believe what you've experienced, doesn't mean it's God's fault. I've seen and experienced pretty amazing things myself, and lots of people don't believe it, and it can get discouraging, but i know what i've seen and if they don't believe it, then they don't... there's nothing you or i can do about it, but it's not His fault.

If you are only 19 years old, and you have dealt with the reality of seeing amazing miracles, and can say what you said -- you are smarter than I am or was.

I wanted to tell the world.

Why does He contact only some people, and then leave them to react and respond as they will -- and not show His face -- to back their stories?

It's like torture. We all say "I KNOW it happened, I KNOW it was Him..." and yet they will always laugh at you and put you down, and He is nowhere to be found -- when you are made to feel like a fool.

I WISH I were on acid at the time.
I WISH I could get a doctor to say I was "mentally disturbed".
But the reality is -- there is nothing wrong with me, except the fact that I have been contacted by this being we call "God" -- and I cannot tell a soul.

If I were "crazy" at the time, If I did not have rock-solid evidence, I could just tell myself -- "It never happened, you were crazy" -- but I know what happened. So there is no refuge there.
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#26New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 01:12:40
@4000Earthquakes Said

If you are only 19 years old, and you have dealt with the reality of seeing amazing miracles, and can say what you said -- you are smarter than I am or was.

I wanted to tell the world.

Why does He contact only some people, and then leave them to react and respond as they will -- and not show His face -- to back their stories?

It's like torture. We all say "I KNOW it happened, I KNOW it was Him..." and yet they will always laugh at you and put you down, and He is nowhere to be found -- when you are made to feel like a fool.

I WISH I were on acid at the time.
I WISH I could get a doctor to say I was "mentally disturbed".
But the reality is -- there is nothing wrong with me, except the fact that I have been contacted by this being we call "God" -- and I cannot tell a soul.

If I were "crazy" at the time, If I did not have rock-solid evidence, I could just tell myself -- "It never happened, you were crazy" -- but I know what happened. So there is no refuge there.

what rock solid evidence!?
even just tell me what happened so i can assess it.
you said many miracles occurred, share a few for heavens sake.

Banned

Joshua Tree, California
#27New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 01:18:15
@alexkidd Said

what rock solid evidence!?
even just tell me what happened so i can assess it.
you said many miracles occurred, share a few for heavens sake.

I HAVE, literally, "Rock-solid" evidence. But I'm not going to explain it to you -- so you can "assess" it. I don't need your assessment.

It would take some serious typing -- to explain the "Rock-solid" miracle that happened -- in this particular situation, and I still could not do it justice.

You HAD to have been there. You HAD to have seen it with your own two eyes. Trying to explain it, and then to have to try to defend it, would only demean it.
Falsifying On December 19, 2013
Google is watching.

Austin, Texas
#28New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 01:21:23
@4000Earthquakes Said

I HAVE, literally, "Rock-solid" evidence. But I'm not going to explain it to you -- so you can "assess" it. I don't need your assessment.

It would take some serious typing -- to explain the "Rock-solid" miracle that happened -- in this particular situation, and I still could not do it justice.

You HAD to have been there. You HAD to have seen it with your own two eyes. Trying to explain it, and then to have to try to defend it, would only demean it.

Carry around a video camera from now on?
Or has God left you now.
Or did you leave him.
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#29New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 01:28:08
I'm sorry this has you more than a little bit upset, but why do you think God wasn't there? If you believe, you believe; getting angry at God just feeds the Devil, who loves to see people feel this way. I truly believe that we always get an answer, sometimes it's a big NO!!. He trusted you with info which you shared, he didn't back you up the way that you thought he should, maybe you didn't pass the test. I'm sorry but God and religion are two different things. I've been duped by religion; not God.
You say you know he exists, why not trust that and ask him some quests. Things happen in God's time, and impatience is very, very hard, he can be oppressingly slow. When I'm this angry I pray; sometimes the answer is long in coming, but it does arrive. Take care of yourself; I don't need the examples I believe you.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#30New Post! Jan 10, 2009 @ 01:29:26
@4000Earthquakes Said

You see, I was one of the unfortunate mother-f***ers that He contacted.

You see, I saw so many miracles -- nobody would believe what I have seen.

So I went online, and tried to tell people "He" really existed.
But all I got was a bunch of feedback telling me I was nuts.

I'm over it now.
But the anger I feel, at Someone whom I have never met... (at least not in this life) is unbelievable. And when I hear these religious cults (christianity -- to name a few) -- I'm so pissed off, I can't stand it. They don't even know who He is.

But more, I feel angry that He contacted me, and then He was a "no-show" -- when I went out to tell the world what happened.

You can go on believing in Him... (I, for myself, KNOWS He exists) but right now If I could see Him face-to-face, I'd slap Him.

He knows what happened, and I know what happened.

Maybe there is someone else out there that might feel this same way, but I doubt it. I'd spit in His face, if i met Him today.

How DARE He mess with my life, and my world, and then just disappear? It's like an ex-lover. How DARE He?

Thank you for listening.

Jeremiah was here.

What is man oh God that Thou are mindful of him? God is working his purposes out. He gave you something to ponder. You may be called to a ministry which has not yet occurred to you. Keep love as the basis for your words and deeds and you will be on the right track.blessings, bybee
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs