News & Current Events

The 'Barefoot Bandit'

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
JorieJukebox On April 24, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#1New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 05:27:56
News is, he's made it from here in Washington State, down to the Bahamas! How does a teen do this??? He's eluded police and even bounty hunters for over two years now, and now he's made it to the midwest... even to the Bahamas?!?!?!?
Traced from NW eastward...
Now in the Bahamas???
How does this HAPPEN??? Is he a genius? Are the cops on the case idiots? What???
Now back in the day, in my younger years... he'd be some sort of hero, as I'm sure he is to many young people today... But he's bound to get caught, and when he is... all these crimes are going to catch up with him! Extradition aside... of course... if he IS in fact in the Bahamas... I just wonder how a kid like this can outsmart all these people who are supposed to be professionals? Smarts? Luck?
Darroll On April 26, 2012

salem, Oregon
#2New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 18:12:43
His mom said that she is proud of him because he can fly a plane.
He crashed the last one..
Funny as hell.
Ar110 On July 12, 2010

O Fallon, Missouri
#3New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 18:28:56
@jorie_13 Said

News is, he's made it from here in Washington State, down to the Bahamas! How does a teen do this??? He's eluded police and even bounty hunters for over two years now, and now he's made it to the midwest... even to the Bahamas?!?!?!?
Now in the Bahamas???
How does this HAPPEN??? Is he a genius? Are the cops on the case idiots? What???
Now back in the day, in my younger years... he'd be some sort of hero, as I'm sure he is to many young people today... But he's bound to get caught, and when he is... all these crimes are going to catch up with him! Extradition aside... of course... if he IS in fact in the Bahamas... I just wonder how a kid like this can outsmart all these people who are supposed to be professionals? Smarts? Luck?

Seems like ALOT of luck and not much smarts because he is running

Right Here, Not There,
#4New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 18:34:38
@Darroll Said

His mom said that she is proud of him because he can fly a plane.
He crashed the last one..
Funny as hell.

I think he's crashed everyone he's flown... But evidently he's 'skilled' enough to 'soft crash' I think they call it. IDK!

Right Here, Not There,
#5New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 18:35:08
@Ar110 Said

Seems like ALOT of luck and not much smarts because he is running

Yeah, I'm leaning towards luck, too!
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#6New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:08:26
@jorie_13 Said

Now in the Bahamas???

What the heck?

They know who this kid is. They have his picture everywhere. Is he at least at the top of the Washington's Most Wanted list? I hope to goodness that they haven't caught him because they're actually doing something more important.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#7New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:10:52
Where is he from?

Right Here, Not There,
#8New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:12:19
@someone_else Said

What the heck?

They know who this kid is. They have his picture everywhere. Is he at least at the top of the Washington's Most Wanted list? I hope to goodness that they haven't caught him because they're actually doing something more important.

I know, right??? He's a kid for crying out loud! Now there's extradition to think about if he IS in the Bahamas... SHEESH!

@grasshopper Said

Where is he from?

He's from here in Washington State.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#9New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:13:39
@grasshopper Said

Where is he from?

Camano Island, Washington. It's in the South Puget Sound area.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#10New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:17:40
@jorie_13 Said

He's from here in Washington State.

@someone_else Said

Camano Island, Washington. It's in the South Puget Sound area.

Ohhh okay. Well, how much harm could one kid do? What're they gonna do? Hire a firing squat for a stolen ipod?
Not a dude.

Deleted

#11New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:19:31
@grasshopper Said

Ohhh okay. Well, how much harm could one kid do? What're they gonna do? Hire a firing squat for a stolen ipod?

Did you read the article? He's stealing vehicles, including boats and planes. Considering that he has crashed more than one plane indicates that he could do a great deal of harm - even if he didn't intend to.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#12New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:21:53
@someone_else Said

Did you read the article? He's stealing vehicles, including boats and planes. Considering that he has crashed more than one plane indicates that he could do a great deal of harm - even if he didn't intend to.

lol yea I know, I was just saying.

But really, it has to be more than one person. But if not, it sounds like he doesn't care about the vehicles, just pissing people off and getting away with it...

Right Here, Not There,
#13New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:22:25
@grasshopper Said

He's done much more than that... cars, planes, boats... Breaking into people's houses... That's a lil more than an ipod.
Not a dude.

Deleted

#14New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:23:43
@grasshopper Said

lol yea I know, I was just saying.

But really, it has to be more than one person. But if not, it sounds like he doesn't care about the vehicles, just pissing people off and getting away with it...

It doesn't matter if he cares about the vehicles. The fact that he doesn't makes it more dangerous since he wouldn't care if he crashed into someone.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#15New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 20:25:51
@someone_else Said

It doesn't matter if he cares about the vehicles. The fact that he doesn't makes it more dangerous since he wouldn't care if he crashed into someone.

Ow!

He must be stopped! Hire the hounds on this one!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs