The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Health & Fitness:
Mental Health

Suicidal Thoughts Ruins Your Life Than The Thoughts Alone!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#1New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 08:55:23
When Paris Jackson suicidal attempt came out, she damaged her rep. Now, tabloids are having a field days. Admitting your suicidal can ruin your life. It messed up mine. People talk about you, judge you, and mistrust you more.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#2New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 10:52:44
Paris Jackson attempted suicide???
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#3New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 11:00:56
@carelt1985 Said

When Paris Jackson suicidal attempt came out, she damaged her rep. Now, tabloids are having a field days. Admitting your suicidal can ruin your life. It messed up mine. People talk about you, judge you, and mistrust you more.

I agree, if the wrong people know to much about your business it can hurt you. Getting confidential help is possible. Don't ignore the problem but but be careful who you talk to.

Corey.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 11:02:56
I wonder if it was due to the situation going on about who was going to have guardianship over her.

Poor girl has had to deal with so much.
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 12:11:25
Suicidal thoughts are not what ruins lives- making them known to the wrong people (and of course, acting on them)are more likely to cause further upset. Proper counselling is what is needed in circumstances such as these
magicgoat On July 05, 2013

Deleted

Stockbridge, Georgia
#6New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 13:04:21
There is a near equally heavy penalty for a failed attempt.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 14:05:56
An interesting list of celebrities that reportedly attempted suicide.

https://www.listal.com/list/celebrities-who-attempted-suicide

The list includes Frank Sinatra, Halle Barry, Owen Wilson, Ken Griffey, JR.... etc.
Raree On August 07, 2013

Auckland, New Zealand
#8New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 14:16:33
She's a high profile person. Fame can cause a downfall.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#9New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 14:32:39
I read about her, sounds like a troubled child.She really needs help. Some one needs to step up and help her, for the next time may succeed
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#10New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 17:19:16
Sometimes, I think if I wasn't gonna be successful in dying, I should've just kept it a secret.
magicgoat On July 05, 2013

Deleted

Stockbridge, Georgia
#11New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 17:25:46
@carelt1985 Said

Sometimes, I think if I wasn't gonna be successful in dying, I should've just kept it a secret.

Men typically are more successful as they have an easier time with violence. Gunshot to the mouth or perhaps hanging seems most direct. Alcohol helps with the will to see it through. Last year one of our seabees hanged himself.
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#12New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 18:44:14
@magicgoat Said

Men typically are more successful as they have an easier time with violence. Gunshot to the mouth or perhaps hanging seems most direct. Alcohol helps with the will to see it through. Last year one of our seabees hanged himself.

They are more successful at being abstract in dealing with themselves anti-individualistic. It's the skill which can be stubborned at those clerical realities (oh well not for me any longer). And there is no romance at paper work; For some the romance appears satisfying for the desire to see the structure of justification for the hanging moment of alternative demands of the eternal hell on earth as opposed to actually dying. For others it is a matter of the time, and the events of the Time she holds back from you. For me it is the realization of the new children's understanding of the meaning of their sentiment as opposed to the older generation's. WHy am I so lucky now at tidying up, as before the memory of being inhuman at that database effort -- the problem with my fingers is not the problem with my skills. The problem is in the timing of revealed sub-consciousness. Some new children know this,
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#13New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 21:27:34
@carelt1985 Said

Paris Jackson and the whole family have a terrible rep to begin with. The whole family is very dysfunctional. Her attempt to off herself is not surprising at all. Her father (although he was assisted) killed himself as well.
She will have a terrible time growing up in the spotlight and coming to terms with the circumstances of her birth. She was bought and paid for. Think of how she must feel about that.
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#14New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 21:41:56
@carelt1985 Said

You're taking life far too seriously.

Ever considered that some of what has taken place in your life may have been intentional to get your goat?

Sadness and remorse can turn quickly to anger once you learn how to change your persecptive and that anger will put the rest of your perspective into place.

The same goes if you're suffering a reality issue.

The game being played in this existence is not a fair one and as such you're not to blame.

I only know two people really well and I stick around to keep them company. It wouldn't be fair to them to leave them alone - Ironically, dying on them might present me as one of many nails in their coffin.
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#15New Post! Jun 16, 2013 @ 22:53:40
Although its true having the wrong people know youre weak can hurt you, its far more hurtful to keep such feelings bottled up and to yourself. Better to let lots of people know, so to far out balance those with malicious intent.
When people know whats going on, if some are inclined to want to hurt that person, there are even more whom are inclined to step in and help them. Most people root for the underdog, and most cowards cower even more when they become out numbered, as they inevitably will once they put themselves in the spot light like this.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs