Health & Fitness

Stretch Marks :|

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ItsCourtneyX On February 19, 2011

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#1New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 04:55:08
Dunno if this is the right place to put this buttttt...

Does anyone know of a way to get rid of stretch marks? Like, a way that actually works, cause I don't want to waste my time trying to get rid of them with something that isn't useful.

My mom claims they are impossible to get rid of.
But I won't have that. I know there's a way.

Keep in mind, I'm looking for a solution that doesn't involve surgery
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#2New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:13:49
https://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/

These guys have some of the most common information I have seen.

Basically hydration, keeping them soft through lotion (coco butter is rumored to be the best)

Honestly, there isn't much to be a full removal of. Even surgery is going to leave something.

I've learned to love mine (the ones that don't come from kids, those ones are easy to love) usually the person who notices them the most are you anyway.

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#3New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:18:50
@squirt_aka_casey Said

https://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/

These guys have some of the most common information I have seen.

Basically hydration, keeping them soft through lotion (coco butter is rumored to be the best)

Honestly, there isn't much to be a full removal of. Even surgery is going to leave something.

I've learned to love mine (the ones that don't come from kids, those ones are easy to love) usually the person who notices them the most are you anyway.

My mom gives me a hard time about my weight.
And whenever she sees one of my stretch marks she comments.
It's true though, no one has ever noticed them but me.
I'm scared to death to wear a bikini though.
I shouldn't have to deal with this at 16 lol.
But thank you
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#4New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:19:10
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is suppose to work really well. Its about 40$ a bottle though, not sure how much you are willing to spend on it.

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#5New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:24:02
@DorkySupergirl Said

Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is suppose to work really well. Its about 40$ a bottle though, not sure how much you are willing to spend on it.

At this point I'm willing to do anything.
I just looked up TriLASTIN, which is supposed to work really well.
When I saw the price I literally started crying. A two month supply is $149.95.
I'm disappointed in myself for letting it get this bad. Now I'm gonna sit here and cry cause i'm self conscious lol.
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:25:12
@ItsCourtneyX Said

My mom gives me a hard time about my weight.
And whenever she sees one of my stretch marks she comments.
It's true though, no one has ever noticed them but me.
I'm scared to death to wear a bikini though.
I shouldn't have to deal with this at 16 lol.
But thank you

your right you shouldn't have to deal with this at 16. Especially from your mother. I know that you need to be respectful of her right now until you can get out on your own, but don't let her get to you like this. You, imo, are very beautiful. I've dealt with this crap my whole life and my lack of ability to let go of the negative has seriously impacted me in ways that are just not good. Your better than this.

You need to keep in mind, he judgment of you comes from some unresolved thing she did that causes her to need to live through you, and you having more weight on you than she would like is preventing that. Or, at least this is what the case usually is.

By letting her affect you so deeply you are missing out on so much of your life. Live for you, not for her.
davii On January 14, 2013
I'm Awesome

Deleted

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:25:48
Gaffer tape

Ok ok, I may have made that one up
MyPrecious On November 29, 2010
give it to me baby

Deleted

Middle of nowhere, Oklahoma
#8New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:26:41
i never got any

Deleted

Assville, Ohio
#9New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:29:22
@squirt_aka_casey Said

your right you shouldn't have to deal with this at 16. Especially from your mother. I know that you need to be respectful of her right now until you can get out on your own, but don't let her get to you like this. You, imo, are very beautiful. I've dealt with this crap my whole life and my lack of ability to let go of the negative has seriously impacted me in ways that are just not good. Your better than this.

You need to keep in mind, he judgment of you comes from some unresolved thing she did that causes her to need to live through you, and you having more weight on you than she would like is preventing that. Or, at least this is what the case usually is.

By letting her affect you so deeply you are missing out on so much of your life. Live for you, not for her.

Thanks so much.
It impacts my life a lot. I miss out on so much, especially during the summer. I'll skip pool parties because i'm afraid people will see them.
It wouldn't even be as hurtful coming from just anyone, but since it's my mom I tend to cry a lot.
Thanks for all the help
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#10New Post! Nov 13, 2010 @ 05:32:47
@ItsCourtneyX Said

Thanks so much.
It impacts my life a lot. I miss out on so much, especially during the summer. I'll skip pool parties because i'm afraid people will see them.
It wouldn't even be as hurtful coming from just anyone, but since it's my mom I tend to cry a lot.
Thanks for all the help

It is harder to hear it from a parent. I'm always a PM away if you need to talk hun!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs