Politics

Narrowing down the GOP- abortion/anti-choice

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Aug 10, 2015 @ 01:17:10
Yes, I noticed that during the circus. ...and I thought the same thing.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#3New Post! Aug 10, 2015 @ 14:59:13
I disagre with all three on this subject but I can't say I wouldn't vote for any of them for just one reason. None of the candidates have the same beliefs as I do so I'll have to vote for the one that has the most beliefs as me. Counting out a candidate for only one reason seems pretty asinine to me.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Aug 10, 2015 @ 23:54:22
@Deal_With_It Said

I disagre with all three on this subject but I can't say I wouldn't vote for any of them for just one reason. None of the candidates have the same beliefs as I do so I'll have to vote for the one that has the most beliefs as me. Counting out a candidate for only one reason seems pretty asinine to me.

That they lost the female vote (aside from some anti-choice wackos) is why they are out. I"m not voting for any repub strictly because none of them come close to my morals & values.
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#5New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 14:59:12
@shinobinoz Said

That they lost the female vote (aside from some anti-choice wackos) is why they are out. I"m not voting for any repub strictly because none of them come close to my morals & values.

Well, I'm hoping that women are smart enough to not let one view sway them from possibly voting for a better president than we have now. If I were to eliminate a candidate because we disagreed on only one subject I couldn't vote for any of them.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 15:35:56
Well apparently, I'm stupid for wanting to make my own medical decisions like a supposed adult. Then again, I have a uterus, I need men who are politicians and have no medical training to make those decision for me.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 16:31:33
@DiscordTiger Said

Well apparently, I'm stupid for wanting to make my own medical decisions like a supposed adult. Then again, I have a uterus, I need men who are politicians and have no medical training to make those decision for me.

Thinking for yourself is highly overrated. Especially when you can have bat-s*** crazies do it for you.

Personally I can't imagine why any woman would ever leave her home, except to shop for groceries, when she has the opportunity to stay at home, cook super great meals all the time, and give birth to as many babies as possible...and not have to wear shoes or socks ever!

Hell giving birth to babies should be viewed as a contest: the woman with the most births wins!

In particular, white women... girls you've been slacking off a lot over the last few years! If we're going to keep this (USA) a god-fearing white nation, you ALL are going to have to get on the ball...

Oh, and I am not talking about you "white" latin women...unless you dye your hair blonde and stop all that speaking in tongues in some foreign language that only Mexican rapist murderer drug dealers speak.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 16:47:24
@Deal_With_It Said

Well, I'm hoping that women are smart enough to not let one view sway them from possibly voting for a better president than we have now. If I were to eliminate a candidate because we disagreed on only one subject I couldn't vote for any of them.

Depends on the issue. Some singular issue will limit most EVERYONE. I don't think you would vote for someone knowing their stance on a particular issue is in great conflict with yours.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 16:48:36
@DiscordTiger Said

Right there!!!!!!

Correct. We all have issues we will not cross when selecting candidates.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#10New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 16:49:45
@chaski Said

Thinking for yourself is highly overrated. Especially when you can have bat-s*** crazies do it for you.

Personally I can't imagine why any woman would ever leave her home, except to shop for groceries, when she has the opportunity to stay at home, cook super great meals all the time, and give birth to as many babies as possible...and not have to wear shoes or socks ever!

Hell giving birth to babies should be viewed as a contest: the woman with the most births wins!

In particular, white women... girls you've been slacking off a lot over the last few years! If we're going to keep this (USA) a god-fearing white nation, you ALL are going to have to get on the ball...

Oh, and I am not talking about you "white" latin women...unless you dye your hair blonde and stop all that speaking in tongues in some foreign language that only Mexican rapist murderer drug dealers speak.

Damn, I was about to start on the breeding thing... but then I realized my cousins are the tall blonde, blue-eyed ones. I got the short, dark genes.

Well, I guess I will just get back to work.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#11New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 17:33:45
@DiscordTiger Said

Damn, I was about to start on the breeding thing... but then I realized my cousins are the tall blonde, blue-eyed ones. I got the short, dark genes.

Well, I guess I will just get back to work.

You could pray away your ability to speak Spanish...and dye your hair.

It could work.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#12New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 17:44:51
@chaski Said

You could pray away your ability to speak Spanish...and dye your hair.

It could work.

I actually never really learned to speak Spanish. I mean I understand it, I can read it at about a 4th grade level, but I can't speak it. My pronunciation is s***, and remembering the vocab and grammar is rough. My parents are from the generation that was physically beaten in school by teachers for speaking Spanish on school grounds. Never mind their families lived in this area long before the US got the territory, so it was not an immigration issue, just a prejudicial issue.
I wasn't stopped from learning. I don't blame them, it just wasn't spoken at home except by my grandparents, but they would talk in Spanish and the grand kids all answered in English. One of my grandmothers would start a sentence in on language and finish in another.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#13New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 18:05:07
@DiscordTiger Said

I actually never really learned to speak Spanish. I mean I understand it, I can read it at about a 4th grade level, but I can't speak it. My pronunciation is s***, and remembering the vocab and grammar is rough. My parents are from the generation that was physically beaten in school by teachers for speaking Spanish on school grounds. Never mind their families lived in this area long before the US got the territory, so it was not an immigration issue, just a prejudicial issue.
I wasn't stopped from learning. I don't blame them, it just wasn't spoken at home except by my grandparents, but they would talk in Spanish and the grand kids all answered in English. One of my grandmothers would start a sentence in on language and finish in another.

But you're still a murdering Mexican drug dealer...right?
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#14New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 18:18:04
@chaski Said

But you're still a murdering Mexican drug dealer...right?

My last name is spanish, so ..yeah,
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#15New Post! Aug 11, 2015 @ 18:36:35
@DiscordTiger Said

My last name is spanish, so ..yeah,

Sorry...I'm just making fun of the Trump position re "Mexicans"...of course I assume that some of them are good people...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs