The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Muslim Fanatic ends his marriage -- Another sad, sick story.....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
sAeGeSpAeNe On October 05, 2021
Part-time Nidologist

The other Bristol..., Connecti
#1New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:05:59
I guess the guy doesn't really believe in leading by example.

Read this short story from MSNBC.

[Ed.: Title changed to avoid attracting zealots. This is just another news story!]
evababy1 On July 29, 2010
Speechless

lodi, New Jersey
#2New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:14:14
Wow. That's scary to think about...
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#3New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:14:48
Huh. Talk about irony.
Part-time Nidologist

#4New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:15:40
Scary is, that I've got some Muslim friends....
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#5New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:18:11
Oh..that's really gory.
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:26:44
@Saegespaene Said

Why is it scary that you have some Muslim friends? Have you never heard of a Christian murdering anyone? Check out how many there are in the jails! Does that mean its "scary" to have Christian friend?
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#7New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:30:28
@sarky Said

Why is it scary that you have some Muslim friends? Have you never heard of a Christian murdering anyone? Check out how many there are in the jails! Does that mean its "scary" to have Christian friend?

yes. it scary as well...

however you seem to be classifying all those of non-Muslim beliefs as Christian... so they are not middle eastern... that does not make them Christian.

but then again you might actually have some proof and not be talking out of your ass.. could you please give proof of what you say?
Part-time Nidologist

#8New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:31:42
@sarky Said

It is equally as scary,... What am I supposed to check out, in jails, the number of murderers or the number of Christians?

When I said "Scary is, that I've got some Muslim friends"...., I meant that I now fear for their lives. Why would you wish to turn this thread into something that it is not?
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#9New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:32:30
Ok, I have a compromise. We should all be afraid of everybody else.
marstalas On October 26, 2010

Outside Space,
#10New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 07:34:42
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 08:34:27
@Saegespaene Said

@JuanSmith Said

yes. it scary as well...

however you seem to be classifying all those of non-Muslim beliefs as Christian... so they are not middle eastern... that does not make them Christian.

but then again you might actually have some proof and not be talking out of your ass.. could you please give proof of what you say?
Well....78% of Americans classify themselves as Christian faith, so the majority would be Christian. Thats NOT to say that people from other faiths do not kill, but that if YOU feel that YOU should be scared as you have Muslims friends, then seeing as the MAJORITY of people in jail for murder would be Christians, should that not scare you? There are a few bad apples in every faith, those few do things the rest of us dont, this is why it makes the news. Also the majority of murders are domestic/people know to them. If we were to take everything so seriously we would never leave our house, as yes there a some sick people out there. But thankfully they are in the MINORITY!!!
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 08:45:37
@Saegespaene Said

It is equally as scary,... What am I supposed to check out, in jails, the number of murderers or the number of Christians?

When I said "Scary is, that I've got some Muslim friends"...., I meant that I now fear for their lives. Why would you wish to turn this thread into something that it is not?
Because someone has killed his wife, that does NOT mean to say other Muslim friends of yours will kill their wives! If we are talking of people who may be talking out of their arses here...we must be talking about you! Fact: Men sometimes kill their wives...from ALL faiths, from all backgrounds in life! It happens! Has ALWAYS happened since time begun!
Part-time Nidologist

#13New Post! Feb 14, 2009 @ 20:11:36
@sarky Said

Because someone has killed his wife, that does NOT mean to say other Muslim friends of yours will kill their wives! If we are talking of people who may be talking out of their arses here...we must be talking about you! Fact: Men sometimes kill their wives...from ALL faiths, from all backgrounds in life! It happens! Has ALWAYS happened since time begun!

What a fanatical response to a plea for a measure of decorum!

If your clothing was as sensitive as your thought-patterns, I'd bet that, if you approached an open flame, it would, at a distance of two feet, ignite your pants!

I never offered the supposition that Muslim friends of mine will kill their wives. I do remain fearful that disturbed fanatics could kill my Muslim friends. I wish I had pointed out before, that you have a selective reading disorder. Now, I must regrettfully report that your 'going off-the-handle' like this is indicative of the possibility of a mental disorder, as well. Please see a professional for help.

P.S. -- Whatever causes you to assume that my Muslim friends have wives?
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013