The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Mother arrested for leaving children in Car.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#1New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 19:45:09
Mother Arrested For Leaving Children in Car
Quote:
The children were between 8 months and 6 years old. The two youngest were taken to the hospital for treatment of dehydration.

Meteorologist David Glenn said the temperature reached at least 90 degrees Thursday afternoon.

https://www.newschannel9.com/news/children-983480-car-says.html

Take a look at that smirk on her face a in her mug shot .

----------------------------------------

Mother Explains Why She Left Children In Car

Quote:

Thompson said it's wrong that police charged her. She went to the Old Navy Store at Hamilton Place Thursday with her five children but left four in the car while she went inside as temperatures outside soared above 90 degrees.

https://www.newschannel9.com/news/children-983480-car-says.html

She Sounds like she thinks all she has to do is make it sound like the cops over reacted and all will be forgiven . She truly sounds as if she does not think she did anything wrong or that she endangered those kids lives. She said she had left the car running and the AC on . But in a report on another news channel it was reported that one of the kids in the car had switched the car of.
At 22 years old and 5 kids maybe some sort of parenting classes and a few sex ed lessons or birth control counseling would be in order ???
Moomin On March 18, 2010

Deleted

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 19:54:34
She obviously is a muppet.

I was 16 when I had my first son and I would never have left my son unattended, shes 22 and brain dead imo
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#3New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 19:58:22
wow, that really is a smirk!
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#4New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 19:59:34
Some people are not responsible enough to own a dog much less have kids. Hopefully, CPS will be checking on her kids because something tells me there is more wrong with her parenting skills than just leaving her kids in a car.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#5New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 19:59:58
She probably genuinely believes the police officer was wrong
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#6New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:07:08
She says the whole thing is a "big mess" . and the cops arr wrong .
I was 16 when my first son was born and had all three of my kids by the age of 20 . And I never went off and left them in a car in any season for any reason.
There are so many 'what ifs ' that could have happened from one of those kids knocking the car out of gear to someone stealing the car kids and all .and her smirking like it's all a "big mess' and the cops are in the wrong .

lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#7New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:14:55
One Mother chose to do that with a 2 month old in a car seat in the back and someone decided to steal the car. The guy didn't get charged for theft because when he saw the baby he took the car back to it's original parking stall.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#8New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:19:59
I would like to take that smug look off her face. It looks like she is about to break into giggles. This is yet another example of why I think people need a license to procreate.

We all know how hot it gets in cars. Here, the police and animal control have a right to break your window and take your dog, if you leave it in a car. Can you imagine leaving a kid in there.

Sad part is, she is too uneducated to even learn from this.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#9New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:31:31
@DorkySupergirl Said

I would like to take that smug look off her face. It looks like she is about to break into giggles. This is yet another example of why I think people need a license to procreate.

We all know how hot it gets in cars. Here, the police and animal control have a right to break your window and take your dog, if you leave it in a car. Can you imagine leaving a kid in there.

Sad part is, she is too uneducated to even learn from this.

imagine leaving 4 kids in there ?
I was already feeling like some one needs to take her out behind the 'wood shed' and learn her a few new and important lessons and then I seen that mug shot of her smirking , and all the thoughts of lessons went right out of my mind.

I suppose if a person was looking to steal a car and seen 4 kids in one left running it would be a great 'anti theft' deterrent. ??
Unbarbie On April 02, 2011

Kitimat, Canada
#10New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:35:30
unreal, and only 22 with 5 kids! What the hell is this word coming to

There was another sad story from the Okanogan area in BC about a guy sitting in a beer garden drinking while his 4 month old baby and two y/o child were locked in a van.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#11New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:48:32
When stories like this and the one from the Okanogan area in BC are reported one of the first things that goes though a persons mind is 'What the is this word coming to ?' or something comparable to that.
But after giving it some thought there has always been 'bad' parents' that put thier children at risk, all of them may not be as dense a this mother . then the thought of why didn't someone just drown her at birth and save the world the time and energy of having her problems become our responsibilities. The one thing that can be hoped for is that those kids will be watched out for and if worse comes to worse taken away and someone will teach them to think and figure out how real life works.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#12New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 20:52:46
There was a case in Maryland a few years back where a police officer watched a woman put three kids in the trunk of her car. He chased her down, pulled her over, and ordered her to open the trunk. She was charged with child endangerment.

But it blew my mind that she actually had to ASK the police officer if she'd done something wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/07/AR2005060701902.html

Hopefully the link works...it's giving me fits
Unbarbie On April 02, 2011

Kitimat, Canada
#13New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 21:08:50
@Wingsy Said

she actually had to ASK the police officer if she'd done something wrong

wow... kinda makes me wonder how some people lived long enough to have kids

Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#14New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 21:29:26
@Wingsy Said

There was a case in Maryland a few years back where a police officer watched a woman put three kids in the trunk of her car. He chased her down, pulled her over, and ordered her to open the trunk. She was charged with child endangerment.

But it blew my mind that she actually had to ASK the police officer if she'd done something wrong

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/07/AR2005060701902.html

Hopefully the link works...it's giving me fits

I think she asked that because she assumed the police officer had not seen her put the kids in her trunk, and she knew she had not broken any traffic rules.

Quote:
"Did I do something wrong?" Lucas, 37, asked, according to the charging documents.

"Yes, you did," Tyler replied.

"I don't think so," Lucas said.

"What about the three children you have in the trunk of your car?" Tyler asked.

As soon as Tyler spoke, Lucas "began to visibly shake," Tyler said in an interview yesterday. "She knew she was in trouble."
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#15New Post! Aug 08, 2009 @ 21:32:55
Can people really be this dense or could it be they are trying to I know some people still try to 'dummy down ' when stopped by a cop ,
" was I speeding ?" , "was there a stop sign I never seen it ?" " you mean I can't turn left on a red light?" etc...

" What do you mean those kids could have been aficiated and die in that trunk ??"

Quote:
As soon as Tyler spoke, Lucas "began to visibly shake," Tyler said in an interview yesterday. "She knew she was in trouble."

That **** knew when she was letting those kids climb in that trunk she was making " a very poor decision," . IMO.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs