The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

McCain promises clean campaign but that was before......

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#1New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:23:03
the polls told him he is pretty much gonna lose for sure.

here is a clip where he talks about running a clean campaign.

[yt]-rUTXfuz6S0&feature[/yt]

Now they are focusing on linking Obama to Ayers so he seems like a terrorist.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#2New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:28:18
They only say that when they can't find any dirt on the other guy...And they have alot to hide themselfs...

"First person to the high ground, NOT IT!"
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#3New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:34:30
lol, the way he smiles after he thinks he just said something good is funny
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#4New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:38:51
oh the campaign is also pouring thorough thousands of documents at the university where ayers and obama both worked. And they are asking for an audit of all of obamas donations.
chrus On March 20, 2009

, New York
#5New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:43:51
Ha, i sopose u want obama to win. You say polls say McCain is going to lose? really funny, i hate to admit it but McCain is going to get most of the southern states just cause Obama is black. Im not predujice, but u got to face the facts. Im not against Obama cause he's black, lets get that straight right now.

All Obama is is a turtle on a fencepost. When ur walking down a country road you might see a turtle on a fencepost. Now you know the turtle didnt get up there by himself, and you know the turtle isnt going anyplace without help. That is what Obama is, nothing more, he cant get anyplace without help. God help us if he gets elected.

Now of course, loyal Obama supporters will yell at me for saying that, saying it is just an idea, and i got nothing to back it up with. Ha, u want some evidence, o i got evidence, nice big juicy evidence.

Now most people know that speaches are writen out before the canidate gets up to make a speach. And most times the canidate doesnt even write the speach, or else they write it and have someone else edit their terrible mistakes and make it worthy of being said. Now what happens when Obama doesnt get a nice juicy speach writen for him? He gets breath-a-lizers. Now what are they? to find out go to utube and type that (you might need different search phrases like 'Obama' 'studdering' so on, im on a dial up computer right know so i cant find a link right now, i will find one tomorrow and post it here)

If u watch that clip you will see the real Obama, and then tell me if u want to vote for him, i mean my god he took 2 hours to say one sentence, and even then he didnt say it correctly
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#6New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:46:39
Obama writes his own speeches, that's well known. Sorry to have shot you down that fast, but hey, it is what it is.
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#7New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:49:11
@chrus Said
Ha, i sopose u want obama to win. You say polls say McCain is going to lose? really funny, i hate to admit it but McCain is going to get most of the southern states just cause Obama is black. Im not predujice, but u got to face the facts. Im not against Obama cause he's black, lets get that straight right now.

Thats not why mccain is going to get the southern states. Republicans always get the southern states. Except for NM and FL. Its not cause most of the people that live there are black. And mccain can have the southern states he is still gonna lose.
RobbyF On November 11, 2016

Silver Spring, Maryland
#8New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:49:37
@Lili Said
lol, the way he smiles after he thinks he just said something good is funny

Bush does the SAME thing! He gives a little too though
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#9New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:51:20
@cGobla Said
Thats not why mccain is going to get the southern states. Republicans always get the southern states. Except for NM and FL. It cause most of the people that live there are black. And mccain can have the southern states he is still gonna lose.

Blacks have tended to vote Democrat 90%+ over the last several election cycles. How does that make republicans win?
cGobla On March 15, 2018

Polcenigo, Italy
#10New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 00:55:09
@Lili Said
Blacks have tended to vote Democrat 90%+ over the last several election cycles. How does that make republicans win?

i messed that up. that black thing was what he said. I will fix it now.
chrus On March 20, 2009

, New York
#11New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 01:16:11
@Lili Said
Obama writes his own speeches, that's well known. Sorry to have shot you down that fast, but hey, it is what it is.

Shoot me down? far from it. Who says Obama writes his speaches? Im sorry to say it but a clip of Obama himself writing a speach wouldnt' convince me, since it could easily be a way to make people think he writes them. Some people saying that he writes his own speaches doesnt mean he does, hate to say it, but believe it or not >people lie to get what they want<

I'll even go as far as saying McCain doesnt write his own speaches, because i cant garantee 100% that he does

Besides Lili, did u watch that video clip of one of his speaches? I am guessing that u didnt. And if u did answer these questions,

1- if he writes his own speaches that means he himself comes up with the stuff, so he doesnt need help. So why then did he have trouble in saying a freaking paragraph?

2- He was talking about inhalers, do u want a president that focuses his whole speach around something and then doesnt even know how to pronounce a simple word?
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#12New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 01:19:41
@chrus Said
All Obama is is a turtle on a fencepost. When ur walking down a country road you might see a turtle on a fencepost. Now you know the turtle didnt get up there by himself, and you know the turtle isnt going anyplace without help. That is what Obama is, nothing more, he cant get anyplace without help. God help us if he gets elected.

Turtle on a fence post is by far the strangest anology I have ever heard discribing our political system.

Kudos for just being friggen wierd.
simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#13New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 01:24:47
Well, if you don't want to hear the less attractive aspects of your candidate, perhaps we should just write Senator McCain a letter and ask him not to do that.
We should tell him it bothers you.

simplydreadful On October 08, 2008

#14New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 01:28:54
Here are some of your buddies.
Maybe they'll make you feel better about your candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SmfJ_zIFM

chrus On March 20, 2009

, New York
#15New Post! Oct 08, 2008 @ 01:32:18
@doubtingthomas Said
Turtle on a fence post is by far the strangest anology I have ever heard discribing our political system.

Kudos for just being friggen wierd.

lol, wierd it may be, but u got to admit, it is a good way to discribe a politician (lets forget a secend that i used it on Obama)

by the way, yes im wierd i'll admit it (by the way do i really get the Kudos or was that just a way of trying to put me down???)

well g2g for tonight
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs