Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

Learning how to access and utilize our shared intelligence and wisdom

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Electric_Banana On April 24, 2024

, New Zealand
#1New Post! Jul 08, 2011 @ 14:32:01
Ok, I could say something strange like "I'm going to help you find Jesus" but I think most of us are really tired of that silliness.

But I will say that there is a science to some of what pop religion preaches.

I believe that we all share each others' understandings, learning and wisdom more so through a collective mind than written text.

This worked for me and it may work for you.

Whenever you want to get a better understanding of something that is going to help you or others all you have to do is take some quiet time out and imagine in your mind that you are either a parent teaching the material to a child or you are a teacher teaching to a classroom.

A lot of information we see, we record in sub-conscious memory and getting good at this exercise will help to resurface that information but I also believe it helps you to start accessing and retrieving good information from a hive mind we all share where in is a pool of knowledge and wisdom from all of our collective experiences.

This is why when the most immature of people have children, most suddenly turn a 360 to become very mature - they are accessing this pool of information to help teach and protect their children.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs