Forums:
Relationships

It hurts too much!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
caiteliz014 On October 07, 2007

Columbus, Ohio
#1New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 10:46:38
My husband moved out on my birthday. We were really working things out and he was going to move back in, until he met Denise. One night, i was sleeping in bed with him and the next night he was banging the s*** out of someone else. He says they're perfect for eachother. We'd been together for three years and this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. How do you get over it? What can you do? It's only beed two days since he told me, but i'm falling apart, and I don't know how to deal with it. I love him so much. We had so many great plans for the future. And now what do I do? It hurts so much!
jsull17 On July 25, 2008

Brisbane, Australia
#2New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:14:18
That is way harsh. I hope that you are feeling ok. DOnt do anything stupid, OK.

Now as to punishing your husband.
You know you should make sure that you know where you stand. IF you have feelings for him still dont do the following:

Burn his car
sue for damages
tell his new girl all about his bad habbits
slap him
tell him that you have a new boy friend

yeah. also apart from that
just remember that all of us at TFS are on your side
monkeyhipponess On June 15, 2007

, Canada
#3New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:17:53
well obviously you should know you're too good for him..and no matter what you think you deserve someone better...i have learnt this from the millions of movies i watch..and you mite think im too young to give you this advice but you're gonna find someone better for sure...you have to be patient..and try meeting new people..hope i helped
bigpete On April 20, 2008

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#4New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:28:45
I dont think revenge is a good idea. If it was the other way around do you think you would deserve an act of revenge upon you?

Cut your losses and move on. Do the mourning bit for as long as you have to then tey a couple of one night stands before you look for someone serious.
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:32:33
@bigpete Said
I dont think revenge is a good idea. If it was the other way around do you think you would deserve an act of revenge upon you?

Cut your losses and move on. Do the mourning bit for as long as you have to then tey a couple of one night stands before you look for someone serious.

She wasn't talking about revenge, she's talking about how to move on.
stefficles On January 18, 2009

Somewhere, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:34:08
It takes time to get over something like that. But you definitely deserve better. He doesn't sound like a great guy. I really hope you are OK. Spend time with friends. Vent your anger about it and try to have fun and move on, slowly but surely. I hope things get better
bigpete On April 20, 2008

Cardiff, United Kingdom
#7New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:41:38
@stefficles Said
She wasn't talking about revenge, she's talking about how to move on.

I was refering to the next posters comments.
monkeyhipponess On June 15, 2007

, Canada
#8New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:42:09
they will..you dont need to worry about that...
sazzie On August 22, 2010

Being naughty :P, United Kingd
#9New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 11:45:49
The best way to get over it is to just get out there find who you are again and try and have fun.
Drag out as many friends as you can and just go wild.
He's an a** and doesn't deserve you, yes I do know how much it hurts but NEVER, NEVER let it show to him. Act as though you really couldn't care less, make him feel like the guilty pig that he is and be thankful it's only 3 years.
You will be fine with time I promise
caiteliz014 On October 07, 2007

Columbus, Ohio
#10New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 12:01:37
Thanks for all the replies. This is just so hard. I'm not one for revenge, although i've been entertaining the idea of killing Denise The hardest part is that when he left the first time, he said he just needed space, time to be alone. And now, he hasn't spent a day without this girl. He was my life, so now that he's gone, I don't really have one. I don't have any friends, or anyone to talk to. Only him. I hope this gets easier, soon.
sazzie On August 22, 2010

Being naughty :P, United Kingd
#11New Post! May 26, 2007 @ 12:12:17
It may be hard and yes I fully relate but it does take 2 to tango hun. I had my kids to keep me going but if you have no friends get out there and get some, go to night school, do something you've always wanted to do.
It does get easier
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs