Politics

Islamic Extremists take on Arab Elite!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#16New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 21:38:58
Hezbollah's response seems pretty hypocritical to me. How many Palestinians have THEY allowed into their territory? That's 1 of the problems with the Middle East, no 1 wants the Palestinians, and in fact many of them view the Palestinians as inferior. To suddenly claim Egypt's government should be toppled because their policy is the same as every other Arab country (including the Hezbollah controled areas) is nuts.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#17New Post! Dec 31, 2008 @ 22:11:07
@charles Said

Israel needs to stop the oppression in Gazza because they are creating the fuel the extremists need to fight their "war".

Charles, take a step back and take in the big picture. Islamic extremists are fomenting most of the trouble between Israelis and Palestinians. If Mexico, on a daily basis. shot bombs over the border into Texas and regularly killed civilians, how would we handle that? Well that is what Israel has been dealing with for years. This is not a one-sided right or wrong kind of situation. I have sympathy and empathy for both sides. As a mother my heart breaks for the loss of sons and daughters to this ongoing vendetta between old men. Let us pray for the peace of Jerusalem, bybee
hairsplitter On March 04, 2009

long beach, California
#18New Post! Jan 01, 2009 @ 08:16:02
Ever since I can remember Palestine has attacked or provoked Israel. As long as Israel is provoked then I do not see an end in sight unfortunately. Now we have more Islamic people here in the United States and they are proving to be just as much a consternation as Hamas, etc. I do not think that even if Palestine were to have its' own nation the bloodletting would stop. Does this mean I am more pro Israel ? Then yes I am.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#19New Post! Jan 01, 2009 @ 11:09:32
@hairsplitter Said

Ever since I can remember Palestine has attacked or provoked Israel. As long as Israel is provoked then I do not see an end in sight unfortunately. Now we have more Islamic people here in the United States and they are proving to be just as much a consternation as Hamas, etc. I do not think that even if Palestine were to have its' own nation the bloodletting would stop. Does this mean I am more pro Israel ? Then yes I am.

Yes, those of us who have been around long enough to have witnessed (via the media) the the incredibly viscious bloodbath which has been continually inflicted on Israel have drawn the conclusion that the extremists won't stop. They won't negotiate. People who will strap bombs on their own children cannot be dealt with. These people are engaged in child sacrifice. Surely this cannot be what the majority of Islamic people believe is acceptable to Allah? The Islamic people are responsible to stop the extremists in their midst. bybee
pharon85 On November 20, 2009

, Egypt
#20New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 09:17:54
@bybee Said

After World War II, Britain, in agreement with other world powers, created two Countries out of the British Protectorate that was, at that time, called Palestine. One of the countries was Israel and the other was Palestine. Much of the land which was given back to the Jewish people hand long been unproductive desert. In the fulness of time the newly arrived Jewish immigrants, many of them survivors of concentration camps, through back-breaking labor and under constant guerilla attacks by the PLO returned the desert to blooming gardens of fruits and vegetables. In the beginning, The local Palestinians and the Israelis got along quite well. But the rabid Islamic terrorists, even then, vowed that they would not rest until every man, woman and child of Jewish descent was driven to their deaths into the sea. They vowed ethnic cleasing of the whole middle east. And of course their terroristic attacks continue to this day. The Israeli's did not start the violence. They even, at first, tried to respond by diplomacy. But when children in schools are bombed to bits and the elderly in the homes and sysnogogues are bombed to bits no matter what you try to do, then self defense and one's right to survive kicks in and violence is returned for violence. All the Palestinians have to do is admit that Israel has a right to exist unmolested and they can then get on with the business of mutual support. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. bybee

when some one come from another country and take your home and land
then forced you to go away
then at that time the UN say every one of you stay as he is now
i don't think you will face him with flowers

, Egypt
#21New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 09:21:07
@hairsplitter Said

you looks don't now a lot about the history of the problem
palstenian can accept with the border of 1967
but israel don't want
the rule is land for peace
can you tell me what land did israel gave to palestenian to give israel peace

, Egypt
#22New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 09:25:58
@bybee Said

Yes, those of us who have been around long enough to have witnessed (via the media) the the incredibly viscious bloodbath which has been continually inflicted on Israel have drawn the conclusion that the extremists won't stop. They won't negotiate. People who will strap bombs on their own children cannot be dealt with. These people are engaged in child sacrifice. Surely this cannot be what the majority of Islamic people believe is acceptable to Allah? The Islamic people are responsible to stop the extremists in their midst. bybee

killing children is not acceptable for any one
but here you mix between hamas and elqada in iraq
hamas never used children to bomb
you speak about extremists
the powerful one is who can extremist the other
so who is more powerful hamas with home made rockets or israel with nuclear weapons
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#23New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 09:36:28
@pharon85 Said

when some one come from another country and take your home and land
then forced you to go away
then at that time the UN say every one of you stay as he is now
i don't think you will face him with flowers

Technically it was England's land, since they took it from the Ottomans (who took it from the Syrians. The Persians and Turks were about the only people who didn't suffer colonialism in the area, mostly because they were the ones along with Europe doing the taking). The real problem is the fact that England promised the same land to both Palestine AND Israel. Like many of their other deals, they promised anything they could to defeat their WWI enemies. In this case, to get the Palestinians to revolt against the Ottomans (and in Israel's case, to get the Jews out of Europe). Because of this, it's impossible to flat out declare it all belongs to 1 group or the other.
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#24New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 09:41:15
@pharon85 Said

killing children is not acceptable for any one
but here you mix between hamas and elqada in iraq
hamas never used children to bomb
you speak about extremists
the powerful one is who can extremist the other
so who is more powerful hamas with home made rockets or israel with nuclear weapons

It hasn't to do with who has the most power. It has to do with one's goals. As far as I can tell Israel has spent most of it's life trying to defend its self from attacks. The stated goal of Hamas is to drive every man, woman and child of Jewish descent into the sea. Hamas will not accept that Israel has the right to exist. Jewish civilians have been slaughtered by Hamas in a never-ending guerilla warfare. Man is a violent creature. Both sides work themselves up into frenzies of hate and vows of revenge. God must weep at what man has become. bybee
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#25New Post! Jan 03, 2009 @ 09:48:05
@crazylikeafox Said

Technically it was England's land, since they took it from the Ottomans (who took it from the Syrians. The Persians and Turks were about the only people who didn't suffer colonialism in the area, mostly because they were the ones along with Europe doing the taking). The real problem is the fact that England promised the same land to both Palestine AND Israel. Like many of their other deals, they promised anything they could to defeat their WWI enemies. In this case, to get the Palestinians to revolt against the Ottomans (and in Israel's case, to get the Jews out of Europe). Because of this, it's impossible to flat out declare it all belongs to 1 group or the other.

I agree. On an empirical level, it is impossible to place ownership. But on a pragmatic level, ownership has been established by decree. People of good will negotiate terms with their neighbors. No one own's anything forever. Yet, today is what must be dealt with. bybee
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs