Bisexuality

Is my friends boyfriend a gay?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
rafael On September 10, 2008

Heaven, Mauritius
#1New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 05:30:58
Can you please help me in advising my friend please,she counts on me and I don't know what I should tell her.Here this is her problem:

I'm totally depressed!! i've come here to seek advice if you can help me...i was engaged with a guy for 2 yrs..we were due to get married this year!! on the eve we were to have the party where you get to be so drunk and all that..well he just announced me on the eve of my marriage that he's gay and he can't marry me..and all those times we spend together!! he even slept wiz a guy on that night and told me it was the first time he did it!!i can't believe it..i though he was lying but he told me he was ashamed and was condeming himself wiz zis lie..

Please may someone help me..Hope for replies. what to do..
garfunkel On December 29, 2008
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#2New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 05:33:27
If he is gay then, its better she finds out now before the marriage than after..as hard and hurtful it might be too hear.

I really feel for her. It was cruel for him to tell her on the eve of their marriage, he should have told her much sooner if he was these feelings
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#3New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 05:37:24
walk away...if he's found something "other" that works for him (and it is no reflection AT ALL on your female friend) then he needs space to explore it - better that he is honest about it rather than marrying her and making both of them live a lie - she should be relieved that he has saved her from a sham marriage and pleased that he has demonstrated his obvious love for her (albeit platonic) by being honest.

Heaven, Mauritius
#4New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 05:47:10
Yes,you are both right...so you think that he is truly gay then..It is my best friend and she loved this guy...She is from another forum but no one was able to help her there...I told her to quit this forum but she said that she had friends there..Thanks for your support..I am very glad that there are forums like that...
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#5New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 05:49:48
@rafael Said
Yes,you are both right...so you think that he is truly gay then..It is my best friend and she loved this guy...She is from another forum but no one was able to help her there...I told her to quit this forum but she said that she had friends there..Thanks for your support..I am very glad that there are forums like that...

I couldn't say if he's truly gay or not because I don't know him, but if he is having feelings like that then maybe marriage for them isn't the answer....least not now.
He could be bisexual, I think he might just need some time to discover what he really wants..and he shouldn't be ashamed and try to hide the feelings he is feeling.

Heaven, Mauritius
#6New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:00:45
Yes he could be bisexual..never thought of that.I should try to tell her this.Definitely I think that the marriage is over for them.I am so sad for her,she is so nice and a very good girl and it is not what she deserves.
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#7New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:01:43
No one deserves to be put through that, but im sure she'll bounce back up again and find someone new
Darkshine On May 05, 2010

Sydney, Australia
#8New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:04:55
Some people discover their "true" sexuality later in life; many a 40 year old
married man has out of the blue admitted to be Gay. Just give him time to
explore, it must be hard for him as well as her.

Good luck to them
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#9New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:11:54
yeah good on you darkshine - you're right, it can't be easy for him either.

Heaven, Mauritius
#10New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:19:00
Thanks for you all I think that may be now I will be able to help her..I have some tears in the eyes,she just phoned me and asked me if I found a solution to her problem.she was also crying and I don't want her to suffer like this..
my beautiful rescue

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#11New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:20:28
No one wants to see their friends get hurt

Heaven, Mauritius
#12New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 06:31:42
Yes,it is very hard when you know that your friend is suffering a lot..she says that she will never love someone like she loved this guy.I must admit something,I am in love with her but I never told her about my feelings as I don't want to lose her

Heaven, Mauritius
#13New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 07:10:52
Ohhh I will not be able to talk to her again now please I will ask if someone may be able to talk to her.I shouldn't have told you that I loved her...you must think that i am a bad guy but I never ever told someone about my feelings.
digidave On May 24, 2007

Townsville, Australia
#14New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 07:11:15
tell her - you have to tell her - maybe not right away (sounds like she has enough to deal with right now) but don't deny your felings -don't live a half-life just because you didn't take a chance - don't risk a life of regret - even if she doesn't feel the same way, at least you'll know instead of living with the anguish of always wondering...
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#15New Post! Sep 21, 2006 @ 07:23:53
Just saying it . . . it can be kind of offensive to be referred to as "a gay."

"My friend is gay."

vs

"My friend is a gay."

The latter can seem kind of offensive. Just so you know.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs