#32New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 09:09:54
@Grasshopper Said

Ban the C word

Thank you!!
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#33New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 09:11:21
@cammie Said

I would never be one. The ones I have come across SO FAR get this weird "power trip" thing going and believe they're infallable and above the law of "normal" posters.

So...I would stab myself before I'd be a mod

I think you already have! hahahaha
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

lancaster, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 09:36:54
@Fritzy Said

I wouldn't allow anyone from the UK join because you're all a bunch of smug bastards.

HEY Fritzy I resent that. I might be a bastard but no way am I smug.
waldo On August 02, 2016
I don't care

lancaster, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 09:39:19
I would Ban all Bible bashers, that is all.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#36New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:10:06
I would just put a perma-ban on whoever annoyed me that day. Yeah, I know that I only be mod for a day, but that doesn't mean that the consequences of that day can't last forever.

Oh, and bring back kudos.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#37New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:34:46
@cammie Said

I would never be one. The ones I have come across SO FAR get this weird "power trip" thing going and believe they're infallable and above the law of "normal" posters.

You've been on this site for like a week. How many power-tripping mods could you have possibly encountered?
Deal_With_It On May 24, 2022

Stevens Pass, Washington
#38New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 12:51:30
Hey Cammie!! Yep you done did it.. hahahaha

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#39New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:15:45
@cammie Said

Hmmm, I don't think I'd go so far as to stab myself. I might throw cold water in my face in the hope that it would wake me up from the nightmare.

The mods do apply the rules selectively at times. I've certainly been "pulled up" for doing things far less severely than others, who get away with a lot of personal abuse, which some do repeatedly and viciously without any official sanction ever being meted out to them.

There is a little clique of "favourites" on this site and certain individuals can say and do what they like with impunity.... and they know it. There was a time when such things annoyed me, particularly when I got "punched" for, on one occasion, having the bare-faced cheek to use the "report" button for its intended purpose (to report abusive posts)...!! I don't get annoyed by biased behaviour by the mods anymore. I simply state my own case, have my say and then move on. The way I see it, they are the ones who have a problem, not me.

If I were a mod for a day (perish the thought), I would actually use the site rules for the purpose they were intended, without fear or favour. That's all.

Let's see who would be the last man standing then, eh..?

Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:17:58
@Jennifer1984 Said

Hmmm, I don't think I'd go so far as to stab myself. I might throw cold water in my face in the hope that it would wake me up from the nightmare.

The mods do apply the rules selectively at times. I've certainly been "pulled up" for doing things far less severely than others, who get away with a lot of personal abuse, which some do repeatedly and viciously without any official sanction ever being meted out to them.

There is a little clique of "favourites" on this site and certain individuals can say and do what they like with impunity.... and they know it. There was a time when such things annoyed me, particularly when I got "punched" for, on one occasion, having the bare-faced cheek to use the "report" button for its intended purpose (to report abusive posts)...!! I don't get annoyed by biased behaviour by the mods anymore. I simply state my own case, have my say and then move on. The way I see it, they are the ones who have a problem, not me.

If I were a mod for a day (perish the thought), I would actually use the site rules for the purpose they were intended, without fear or favour. That's all.

Now where is dave i haven't threatened him yet today
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#41New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:19:15
@Jennifer1984 Said

sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#42New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:19:25
I'd just change people's avatars at random to pie related pictures and edit trolls' posts by putting a dancing badger in them so people wouldn't take them seriously.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#43New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:21:39
@Jennifer1984 Said

Out of curiosity, can you point out any such posts that you feel clearly break the rules and have not resulted in punishment? I'm assuming you have reported these posts, because otherwise the mods probably wouldn't even know about them.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#44New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:25:27
@Jennifer1984 Said

I'm always interested to know why people think there are 'favourites' on here when everyone has to follow the same rules. Even respected, long standing members have been punched/banned before so I wouldn't have ever thought that anyone was given preferential treatment. Plus you can't always tell that someone has been given a warning or anything by the mods as it's kept between them. So for all you know, those people you have reported have actually faced the consequences. Jumping to conclusions is never a good idea.

If you have a problem then you should report it to Tino or something.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#45New Post! Sep 14, 2011 @ 13:31:48
ME a Mod I've got more chance of blowing Bubbles out of my Ar-e
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs