AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
spadge On February 18, 2010
Aging Disgracefully

Deleted

Santa Land, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Apr 26, 2009 @ 21:50:39
@xnuvax Said

I have been told by a religious person that I am doomed to the seventh house of hell. This is his premonition.

I see, but what you have to remember is, its bollocks. Hell would have to exist first.
For the sake of argument, lets imagine Hell did exist. Who does he think he is, telling you that your going there? Does he have that kind of power? I think not.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#47New Post! Apr 26, 2009 @ 21:52:22
@spadge Said

I see, but what you have to remember is, its bollocks. Hell would have to exist first.
For the sake of argument, lets imagine Hell did exist. Who does he think he is, telling you that your going there? Does he have that kind of power? I think not.

He's a maniacal moron who needs to find a life beyond the church.
tfc On April 16, 2019

Dallas,
#48New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 03:24:30
@xnuvax Said

If you're implying that I convert to christianity, I don't appreciate that. If I choose to be religious, I will choose Islam over any religion. There is greater scientific proof of Islam's reality than any other religion. Also, my family are Muslims and are good people, and I will choose to be like them. I wouldn't choose Christianity even if I had a personal conversation with God and he told me that converting to Christianity will send me to heaven. I respect the religion, I just don't respect someone trying to convert me over the internet. Thanks.

What you believe is a choice you make. If I could speak to you in person, I would - but unfortunately the Internet is all I have to speak to you with now. But think about what you are saying, it is a heavy gamble you are making.
Nyre On August 28, 2009

Regina, Canada
#49New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 03:52:12
@xnuvax Said

I have been told by a religious person that I am doomed to the seventh house of hell. This is his premonition.

Is it invitation only? And how do I get one?
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#50New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 03:53:57
@tfc Said

What you believe is a choice you make. If I could speak to you in person, I would - but unfortunately the Internet is all I have to speak to you with now. But think about what you are saying, it is a heavy gamble you are making.

Go away.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#51New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 04:02:40
You can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink. No one can
force anyone to make changes that go against the space that they are in right now. Xnu - just do your own soul searching and convert to the religion that feels right in your gut - and most definitely do not choose as a result of anyone trying to pressure you directly and indirectly.
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#52New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 04:55:32
@tfc Said

Aren't you? If muslims are right, you're going to hell.
emb5126 On July 22, 2009

four one three, Massachusetts
#53New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 05:03:12
well my dear, i will definately see you there
Erlend On July 29, 2009

Deleted

Troms?, Norway
#54New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 05:05:47
@emb5126 Said

well my dear, i will definately see you there

Yeah, see you there
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#55New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 05:06:36
Be careful what you wish for you might get it, on the lighter side.
friendlybear On March 10, 2010

Deleted

Nanaimo, Canada
#56New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 05:10:58
xnuvax, trust in your beliefs, whatever they are. Tell him that that is a personal matter between you and God, and you do not wish to discuss it with him.

If he is true to his beliefs, he must respect your wishes.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#57New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 08:12:27
@tfc Said

You are making the same gamble as me by choosing Christianity.
epicnessincarnate On April 06, 2010

who knows..., Australia
#58New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 08:37:55
@SparklyKatie Said

It seems to me that some Christians pick and choose which parts of the Bible they follow.

Remind him of the phrase "Judge not lest ye be judged"

And poke him in the eye for saying that to you

but the bible itself says an eye for an eye. so he would just poke you back.....and then it becomes a vicious circle
tfc On April 16, 2019

Dallas,
#59New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 22:09:47
@friendlybear Said

xnuvax, trust in your beliefs, whatever they are. Tell him that that is a personal matter between you and God, and you do not wish to discuss it with him.

If he is true to his beliefs, he must respect your wishes.

And what if those beliefs are dead wrong? I have believed some pretty cooky things before - I only wish someone would have corrected me sooner.

I also know that if people do not want to hear then you cannot make them, one of the scariest things for me is looking back when someone was trying to tell me the right thing and me ignoring it - but I also realize that no one back then could have forced me to listen and would have just made me angrier by trying.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#60New Post! Apr 27, 2009 @ 22:13:05
@tfc Said

And what if those beliefs are dead wrong? I have believed some pretty cooky things before - I only wish someone would have corrected me sooner.

I also know that if people do not want to hear then you cannot make them, one of the scariest things for me is looking back when someone was trying to tell me the right thing and me ignoring it - but I also realize that no one back then could have forced me to listen and would have just made me angrier by trying.

Thank you for your insight.
I do listen to others, just not to your views.
But I appreciate it.
Thanks anyway.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs