The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Undisciplined Rabble

How do you say HOLY F**K!!! that's Hot in Spanish ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#16New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:00:52
@chaski Said

Carajo! Santo mierda que es muy picante!

Though "most" latin people would leave out the "santo"...well "most" latin people wouldn't use the phrase at all...and probably the "que es muy" would be dropped...so....

Carajo! Mierda! yelled out while you are frantically grabbing for something cold to drink. People will understand you.

Pronunciation:

> kə-ra-hō (try to roll the "r" a bit)

> mē-er-da

( Note: As you can imagine, it should be used sparingly as it is fairly rude statement...though maybe not as bad as the Italian version Santa culo di Madonna, che è piccante )

I can and do say most of the slang cuss words , there isn't any real cuss words in spanish . There are some real rude insults that stand for cussing , I understand those an know when I'm being insulted .
I don't notice it , but I've been told many times that I have a very heavy spanish accent and I sound more Spanish then some Spanish speaking people . That comes from learning to talk around people that english is their second language . several of my child hood friends couldn't casrry a conversation with their grand parents because grand parents couldn't speak English and the kids couldn't speak Spanish. When my grand dad got up the in years and his hearing went South , he could understand Spanish easier the he could English . My dad and his sibblings went to a one room school for the first 3 years , where the teacher could read english but couldn't speak it. So they learnt to read their English readers in Spanish. It damn near drove my grand mother crazy hearing her babies speaking spanish while reading a book written in English .

n/a, New Mexico
#17New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:04:22
@christiescupcake Said

wow. you are one brave soul to do that!!! I can't even eat the chicken meat in a chipotle taco because it's too spicy for me hahahaha I know I'm a whimp

ps what does tio tio tio mean??

Uncle , Uncle , Uncle !!!
My brother breaks a sweat and tears up when eating bell peppers ,,, now thats a whimp ..
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#18New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:04:27
@christiescupcake Said

wow. you are one brave soul to do that!!! I can't even eat the chicken meat in a chipotle taco because it's too spicy for me hahahaha I know I'm a whimp

ps what does tio tio tio mean??

LOL, you're kidding about the chipotle chicken being too hot, I hope anyways.

That s*** is about as spicy as friggin Ketchup. LOL.

n/a, New Mexico
#19New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:15:56
@shinobinoz Said

To wit:
"A word to the wise: Stay away from ghost peppers.

A puree made from these peppers — which are infamous for their off-the-charts level of spiciness — led to a rare, life-threatening condition in an otherwise healthy, 47-year-old man in California, according to a recent report of the man's case.

Ghost peppers are among the hottest chili peppers in the world, the report said. They have a measured "heat" of more than 1 million Scoville heat units, according to the report. (For comparison, a poblano pepper measures at 2,000 Scoville units, and jalapeños come in at 5,000. Eating a single seed from a ghost pepper can cause severe burning in the mouth that lasts up to 30 minutes, the report said."

Torn esophagus!

there is a pepper called har- ben- naro I'm sure thats spelled wrong but thats the way it's sort of pernounced . they look like a cross between a miniture pumpkin and a cherry tomatoe , they are the size of the cherry tomatoe. Those little peppers will take the paint off the wall , you can almost feel the heat smelling them being roasted. Like i said, there a reason tequlia was invented, I never did get a real answer to the question " is it because you get drunk enough , quick enough that you can't feel the burn or does it rinse out the mouth and wash away the burn ?" By the time every one has had enough to drink so the chile is easy to eat no one can remember what the answer , hell what the question was,,

n/a, New Mexico
#20New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:25:54
@Ratty Said

Another food related reason for me to move my a** to NM. I was just looking at some real estate online just a few minutes ago. LOL.

You haven't lived until you have experenced a real matanza . You have to get there early to give a hand with the butcheing and the take your turn at stirrin the chech a roinies pot << spelled wrong << if your a guy or making the tortillas if your a girl , the socializing ,the laughing and fun just can't be described. after the meat and the lard has been taken care of the party really takes off . then comes the eating and dancing and partying till the it's time to eat breakfast .
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#21New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:37:51
Habanero is the hot pepper.

Chicharrones is the fried Pork skin
Literally translated they seem like would be like the s*** in bag "pork rinds" but they are no where near the same
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#22New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 21:46:11
@white_swan53 Said

You haven't lived until you have experenced a real matanza . You have to get there early to give a hand with the butcheing and the take your turn at stirrin the chech a roinies pot << spelled wrong << if your a guy or making the tortillas if your a girl , the socializing ,the laughing and fun just can't be described. after the meat and the lard has been taken care of the party really takes off . then comes the eating and dancing and partying till the it's time to eat breakfast .

Good lord. LOL, I'm sure the cervezas are flowing too. LOL.

n/a, New Mexico
#23New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 22:13:07
@DiscordTiger Said

Habanero is the hot pepper.

Chicharrones is the fried Pork skin
Literally translated they seem like would be like the s*** in bag "pork rinds" but they are no where near the same

Thanks for the correct spellings ,
You have given me an idea. That would be a good job for Trump, if we are unlucky enough that he wins Nov. 8 . When he takes a break from stuffing his pockets with tax dollars and being cozy with Russia's leader, he can get a law passed making it illegal for the junk food companies to call those nasty things they sell ,Chicharrones or pork rinds.

n/a, New Mexico
#24New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 22:15:26
@Ratty Said

Good lord. LOL, I'm sure the cervezas are flowing too. LOL.

well no , they start out sitting in tubs of ice then later they are seen to be floating in tubs of water ,,,,,
Ghyda On February 11, 2020

Anaheim, California
#25New Post! Oct 21, 2016 @ 23:22:51
Charlie Brown could have said, "Ah ee, caramba Pica demasiado!"

I doubt he would have said any of the more accurate translations.

Rather than tio, he might have said, bastante, or enough.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#26New Post! Oct 22, 2016 @ 00:54:11
@white_swan53 Said

there is a pepper called har- ben- naro I'm sure thats spelled wrong but thats the way it's sort of pernounced . they look like a cross between a miniture pumpkin and a cherry tomatoe , they are the size of the cherry tomatoe. Those little peppers will take the paint off the wall , you can almost feel the heat smelling them being roasted. Like i said, there a reason tequlia was invented, I never did get a real answer to the question " is it because you get drunk enough , quick enough that you can't feel the burn or does it rinse out the mouth and wash away the burn ?" By the time every one has had enough to drink so the chile is easy to eat no one can remember what the answer , hell what the question was,,

And then there is the Carolina Reaper!!!!!!!

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#27New Post! Oct 22, 2016 @ 00:57:00
Scoville Heat Index! Does not include the hotter Carolina Reaper yet

n/a, New Mexico
#28New Post! Oct 22, 2016 @ 02:16:24
So shino, how hot do you like it ?
You keep coming up with these liquid fire peppers , even after I addmitted to uncle with tears , sweat and tortured pain on my face . So either you are secertly pointing and laughing ,calling me a whimpy whimp ooorrrrr you are being like the kid that pulls the wings off a house fly while giggling .or in this case like the chile making guy throwing down the gaunlet and then standing there grinning like a monkey while I tortured myself outta' dumb pride , he missed the good part. Where I mentally kicked myself in the head for the three days it took to 'pass' that damn chile .

So shino, how hot do you like it ? Is it the Carolina Reaper , which by the way looks evil just laying there, or the ghost pepper for you ?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#29New Post! Oct 22, 2016 @ 04:44:21
@white_swan53 Said

So shino, how hot do you like it ?
You keep coming up with these liquid fire peppers , even after I addmitted to uncle with tears , sweat and tortured pain on my face . So either you are secertly pointing and laughing ,calling me a whimpy whimp ooorrrrr you are being like the kid that pulls the wings off a house fly while giggling .or in this case like the chile making guy throwing down the gaunlet and then standing there grinning like a monkey while I tortured myself outta' dumb pride , he missed the good part. Where I mentally kicked myself in the head for the three days it took to 'pass' that damn chile .

So shino, how hot do you like it ? Is it the Carolina Reaper , which by the way looks evil just laying there, or the ghost pepper for you ?

I like it fairly hot- but it's got to have good flavor. Otherwise why?
But NO, those are way too hot. They are seasonings not eating peppers!

Once we were at some friends & I was cutting jalapeño peppers for Indian Tacos. I kept popping the cut peppers into my mouth & one of my friends was going "Isn't that hot?" "Nope!" A little later I popped another piece into my mouth & he was like "You sure those aren't hot?" "Nope, kinda like a bell pepper" I said. So of course he tries it- turning red, sweating & pulling milk out of the fridge to cool the fire says "I thought you said they aren't hot!" "Not the very tips, they are like bell peppers" I laugh!

n/a, New Mexico
#30New Post! Oct 22, 2016 @ 09:59:57
@shinobinoz Said

I like it fairly hot- but it's got to have good flavor. Otherwise why?
But NO, those are way too hot. They are seasonings not eating peppers!

Once we were at some friends & I was cutting jalapeño peppers for Indian Tacos. I kept popping the cut peppers into my mouth & one of my friends was going "Isn't that hot?" "Nope!" A little later I popped another piece into my mouth & he was like "You sure those aren't hot?" "Nope, kinda like a bell pepper" I said. So of course he tries it- turning red, sweating & pulling milk out of the fridge to cool the fire says "I thought you said they aren't hot!" "Not the very tips, they are like bell peppers" I laugh!

Yup I knew it,
"one of my friends ,,,,Isn't that hot? ,,,,,Nope ,,,,,,,turning red, sweating & pulling milk out of the fridge to cool ......I laugh,,, "
So after you pulled the wings off the house flies ,,,,,
If you 'de vain ' jalapeño peppers ,that takes a lot of the heat out ofthem also . the wife of a boss use to do that , then fill the pepper with a cream cheese mixture , her kids loved them . She would take a bunch to the pot luck dinners at their church and laugh at the people freaking out when her kids would eat them like candy . What makes red chile so much hotter then green most times is that some people leave the seeds in when they puree the peppers . With green chile it's chopped so removing as many seeds as possible is the rule of thumb .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs