The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Election 2012

Hoppy Look- Obama Does Not Like Canada Anymore...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#1New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:05:07
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/obama-jilting-canada-plunging-relations-low-says-u-191327646.html

I'm in a good mood so have at it Hoppy, unless you do not like Canada either.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#2New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:09:15
@DorkySupergirl Said

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/obama-jilting-canada-plunging-relations-low-says-u-191327646.html

This, according to a Canadian!!! LOL

Wonder what the Prez would have to say.....

, Canada
#3New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:11:12
@BozieFozie Said

This, according to a Canadian!!! LOL

Wonder what the Prez would have to say.....

I was going through Yahoo news and saw it and said to myself, I must share with Hoppy.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#4New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:24:14
And he doesn't like (apparently never has) America. He just told the states, via Arizona as proxy, to drop dead.

, Canada
#5New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:42:48
@ThePainefulTruth Said

And he doesn't like (apparently never has) America. He just told the states, via Arizona as proxy, to drop dead.

Everyone loves Canada and all of us Canadians.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#6New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:47:10
@DorkySupergirl Said

Everyone loves Canada and all of us Canadians.

I love Canada, even if Americans did have to teach Canadians how to play hockey. Anyway, we can't piss Canada off because we have to go through or over Canada to get to one of our best states, Alaska.

, Canada
#7New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:48:36
@hoppy Said

I love Canada, even if Americans did have to teach Canadians how to play hockey. Anyway, we can't piss Canada off because we have to go through or over Canada to get to one of our best states, Alaska.

In your dreams, Hoppy, in your dreams, did you teach us about hockey.

Nah, you need to be nice to us cause we got the oil.

Rock and a hard place, Obama is distancing himself from us and does not want our oil and Romney says Americans are entitled to have our oil so we are not fans of him.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#8New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:53:04
@DorkySupergirl Said

In your dreams, Hoppy, in your dreams, did you teach us about hockey.

Nah, you need to be nice to us cause we got the oil.

Rock and a hard place, Obama is distancing himself from us and does not want our oil and Romney says Americans are entitled to have our oil so we are not fans of him.

We are sucking oil outta N.D. big time. All those people whining about no job should rig up a cheap camper and head there. Jobs up the butt. Good pay too.

, Canada
#9New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 17:56:03
@hoppy Said

We are sucking oil outta N.D. big time. All those people whining about no job should rig up a cheap camper and head there. Jobs up the butt. Good pay too.

Yeah, its like that too here on the oil fields, a lot of jobs for anyone who is willing to work, really good pay and they even cover your room and board so its a really good deal. Hard work but good opportunity.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#10New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 22:15:39
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Along with the Supreme Court
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#11New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 22:16:49
@DorkySupergirl Said

America has never given a rat's a** about other countries. What else is new?
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 22:18:54
@DorkySupergirl Said

Yeah, its like that too here on the oil fields, a lot of jobs for anyone who is willing to work, really good pay and they even cover your room and board so its a really good deal. Hard work but good opportunity.

Yeah its the whole WILLING TO WORK BIT. Thats the problem. If you look hard enough there is always work, it might just mean a rejig of your life, maybe relocating, but work is work.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#13New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 22:57:42
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Are you talking about the republican run supreme court that Obama hypnotized.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#14New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 23:53:08
@El_Tino Said

@chaski Said
Are you talking about the republican run supreme court that Obama hypnotized.

No. Gov. Brewer initially praised the decision until everybody saw what Obama did. The court upheld the one aspect, but Obama has cut off all enforcement of the Arizona border, and they've all but eliminated any fed/state cooperation saying it's likely it won't respond to many state law enforcement agencies concerning illegal aliens. This is not the first time Obama's refused to uphold the law--his sworn duty which in any other time would be an impeachable offense, and he's making our law enforcement officers targets. Anyone who says he's doing his duty is nothing more than an accomplice.

Walking guns across the border to the drug cartels in operation Fast and Furious without tracking devices or the knowledge of the Mexican government was bad enough to begin with, but in this current situation it has only exacerbated an already volatile tinderbox.

This is no longer political. Nobody can be so blind as not to see this, only accomplices...and enemies from within. If the Obamacare ruling goes against him, and he shirks his duty as he's done before and doing now, not enforcing the law again, I feel sure he won't quit the office voluntarily if he's voted out. Those who disagree either don't understand the gravity of his actions, or they're his useful idiots.

He's not only not upholding the law, he's using his power to violate it.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#15New Post! Jun 26, 2012 @ 23:58:14
@hoppy Said

You don't have to go through or over Canada to get to Alaska. There's this huge body of water on our West Coast called the "Pacific Ocean." Quite some time ago, people started making a type of vehicle that floats on top of the water. You might have heard of them, they're called "boats." You can use one of those to get to Alaska from any West coast state. I recommend Washington - it's the closest.

Oh sorry, I forgot the :
@El_Tino Said

Obama told the Supreme Court to drop dead?!?!? Balls!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs